Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: i95fl]
    #12060196 -

Coaster said:






:rave: 


circularvortex said:
http://www.ottawaraves.com/media/supasets/Luna-C%20-%20Supaset%201.mp3

Blast from the past :rockon:



:thumbup:


i95fl said:
indeed! follow this thread

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12036482

gonna be one crazy time in the sun lets just say that



thanks for that  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12060278 -

I've been to so many parties the last 4 years...








fuckin great times,love the rave atmosphere,now im hispanic and most of my people goto those clubs that you go all nice and dressed up,get really drunk...and theres ALWAYS fights.Rarely have I seen fights at the parties that I have attended.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12060300 -

Happy Birthday!!!!!  :dj:


is that you in the majority of the pics?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12060310 -

Thanks man! Yea thats me :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Neuron]
    #12060319 -

gotta love the oregon parties



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12060339 -

I have been to a few good parties myself lately.  Actualy, I have been playing them haha, so I am always behind the decks.









--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12060358 -

Nice,I was gonna goto a party today in manhattan but decided not to.Tomorrow though I'll be at one,they'll be house,hardcore and i dunno what else.

You ever around NYC?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #12061099 -

nah....I love the westside.  maybe one day :smile:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12061479 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
nah....I love the westside.  maybe one day :smile:



you gotta party in L.A dawg, that's where it's AT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Neuron]
    #12061486 -

hooray Neuron's back :woot:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Neuron]
    #12061564 -

I love LA massives.  Everything.  I even love the d-bags, gangsters,  p-tots, ambulance parade, overbearing security, overselling of the tickets and the nightmare it is trying to get out once they turn the lights on.  Pure chaos.



I had a great time at TAO this year. :rainbowdrink:


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN my ravers [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12061644 -

mmmmmmm thats my kinda girl in the pink


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,326 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* Where is aghorrorag?
( 1 2 3 all )
underfliptown 2,705 44 06/07/12 07:24 PM
by Everlong
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,523 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* Any other ravers/former ravers/DJs out there.
( 1 2 3 all )
ymhrswrider 4,444 40 11/29/04 06:20 PM
by forevadazin
* The DC raver's 9/11
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,745 37 04/27/10 08:10 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* A hipster analysis of ravers
( 1 2 all )
mofo 2,716 32 04/04/10 07:20 PM
by TTT
* this one goes out to all the hippies specially Ex raver ones...
( 1 2 all )
thedudenj 4,771 31 04/08/09 11:44 AM
by Krishna
* Shroomery raver roll call
( 1 2 all )
The_Tuna 2,686 30 08/18/09 12:24 AM
by Graveflower

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,846 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.