Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A hipster analysis of ravers
    #12324493 -

I got a kick out of this

http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2010/03/are-ravers-basically-electro-juggalos.html

I would have copy/pasted, but I'm too lazy to link in all the pics.  Sorry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: mofo]
    #12324507 -

Nice GD shirt. Havent read the thing yet, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: mofo]
    #12324529 -

I'm fighting a hipster tonight because of that article.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: mofo]
    #12324533 -

Wow that was dumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12324546 -

prettyt funny. Plus I liked the pictures of the butt sluts.:smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12324549 -

Yeah that was gay. And who buys hotdogs at a rave? Unless its a type of pill/blotter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12324555 -

Why were all the ravers "bros" as well? I thought bros were their own separate category of faggots? :shrug:


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12324640 -

i guess a place to picture where the pictreus were took would help us spot the nots otherwise id assume its just a hodgepodge of whoseit's and whatnot's


--------------------
:pm:!!!WANTED WILD PRINTS!!!!:pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12324673 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
I'm fighting a hipster tonight because of that article.



ahahaha

hipster bashing time.




can hipsters fight?


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Edited by igwna (04/03/10 04:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: igwna]
    #12324688 -

Raves in UK are well different, those people look like cunts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12324738 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
I'm fighting a hipster tonight because of that article.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: badman]
    #12324752 -

I want my life back.  A few minutes just got stolen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Maverick]
    #12324766 -

LOL it's FAT coaster!



:coaster:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Envix]
    #12324783 -

theres something trapped under one of his tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #12324918 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
I thought bros were their own separate category of faggots? :shrug:



:rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: yogabunny]
    #12324951 -

urban camo bro is amazing


--------------------
"Yeah well, you know...that's just like...your opinion, man." - The Dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: ph34r]
    #12325413 -

What is the most alt drug to do at a rave? ‘beer’?


hahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: morrowasted]
    #12325438 -

Great article I mean :laugh:

Very very funny :smile:


Edit: I think making fun of people for what subculture they are part of is pretty whack in general. I make fun of people because of the individual usually! :lol: :shrug:

Edited by Deekay (04/03/10 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers *DELETED* [Re: Deekay]
    #12325461 -

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A hipster analysis of ravers [Re: Greendreams]
    #12325483 -

i didn't realize that there were photos if you scrolled down.

i met/saw some of these people at ultra fest.

:ashamed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hipster: The Dead End of Western Civilization
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,346 39 09/09/08 03:25 PM
by Boots
* Fuck Hipsters
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MarioTrip 6,210 60 01/09/10 02:15 AM
by learningtofly
* Hipster: The Dead End of Western Civilization - refutation truekimbo2 1,626 9 09/07/08 10:48 AM
by hazey
* Adbusters article about hipsters Revelation 911 8 08/04/08 09:03 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Scary Article Plok 1,224 15 06/19/06 06:54 PM
by kake
* Police brutality towards manchester ravers HyphalTryptamin 1,442 15 02/04/07 03:45 PM
by Syle
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,326 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* Running on Microbes (an AMAZING article, PLEASE READ) Psilocybeingzz 1,441 5 02/26/07 09:56 PM
by trippindad82

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,716 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.