Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Midterms
    #11900830 -

I have mid-terms tomorrow!

It sucks because... IT'S MIDTERMS! But it rocks because we only have one full day of school this week.  :monkeydance:


Speaking of that.... I should probably study soon... but I will before I go to sleep tonight :shrug:


I have English and History tomorrow...


What about you guys?

:runaway:  :undecided:  :punish2:  :bouncey:  :bunster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11901024 -

Midterms already? I'm in week 3. I do have a Chemistry test and a Nursing Skills test tomorrow.


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #11901247 -

Midterms? I'm in week one.

Maybe you're talking about tests that are divided up equally.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Neuron]
    #11901269 -

I think he is  :awehigh:


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #11901289 -

TrippyHippie74 said:
I think he is  :awehigh:



:lol: I'm still in high school :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11903759 -

Ohh, I forgot there were people who were 18 and in high school. I don't really see many who are on here. My bad =]


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #11903771 -

ive been fucking up big time...its only the start of the 3rd week but missed 2 classes already. so I am gonna have to work my ass off and not miss another day and study my ass off and work on all my backwork!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11903772 -

im not 18...im in my mid 20s and in college


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11904075 -

My midterms start next week, they are going to be killer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: DieCommie]
    #11904612 -

adderall will be my friend haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11904812 -

I've tried adderall a couple times, and it worked great for powering through school work(so long a computer was not nearby). The desire to listen to music was too strong, for it to be effective for me, plus I would think WAY too much, since I already think a lot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11904851 -

I have 3 next week. I'm not stoked at all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: homesqueeze]
    #11920728 -

this proves that this kid is not 18.

lstigkeit you have been caught.

You go around saying that you are over 18 and you are in college... and you have midterms? There are no such thing as midterms in any college... LOL!  I think I should report you because you are a child who is apparently addicted to caffeine and other stimulants and you not only talk  about psychedelics like you have or will do them any time soon when you really won't...

lets not mention you wrote a trip report while on nitrogen gas in the dentist's office?  And the dentist asked you to turn off the mp3 player and take off the headphones while you were there? I mean honestly, whats wrong with you kid?

Edited by fordrew (01/28/10 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: fordrew]
    #11920765 -

fordrew said:
this proves that this kid is not 18.

lstigkeit you have been caught mate. 

You go around saying that you are over 18 and you are in college... and you have midterms? There are no such thing as midterms in any college... LOL!  I think I should report you because you are a child who is apparently addicted to caffeine and other stimulants and you not only talk  about psychedelics like you have or will do them any time soon when you really won't...

lets not mention you wrote a trip report while on nitrogen gas in the dentist's office?  And the dentist asked you to turn off the mp3 player and take off the headphones while you were there? I mean honestly, whats wrong with you kid?



None of what you just said is true. I never said I was in college. Some people are 18 and senoirs in high school- I am one of those people. I got my teeth filled and the dentist told me to put on my ipod to avoid the noise cause it bothers some folks and at the end the headphones bothered him or something cause they got it in the way.  :fuckyou:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11920794 -

I believe I did see a post of yours claiming exactly that you are over 18 and in college .... I think it was in one of your posts where you asked questions about salvia... anyways I would no waste my time to go look for it.


The truth of the matter is that you are a "wannabe hippy" who is apparently addicted to caffeine and other stimulant type substances.  Your signature and the posts you make clearly scream that you are one, but you never even tried a single psychedelic in your life... does nitrous even count?????......  And you are too scared to even try salvia?  Do us all a favor, come back when you stop being a little bitch and do salvia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: fordrew]
    #11921403 -

fordrew said:
I believe I did see a post of yours claiming exactly that you are over 18 and in college .... I think it was in one of your posts where you asked questions about salvia... anyways I would no waste my time to go look for it.


The truth of the matter is that you are a "wannabe hippy" who is apparently addicted to caffeine and other stimulant type substances.  Your signature and the posts you make clearly scream that you are one, but you never even tried a single psychedelic in your life... does nitrous even count?????......  And you are too scared to even try salvia?  Do us all a favor, come back when you stop being a little bitch and do salvia.



shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: fordrew]
    #11922242 -

fordrew said:
I believe I did see a post of yours claiming exactly that you are over 18 and in college .... I think it was in one of your posts where you asked questions about salvia... anyways I would no waste my time to go look for it.


The truth of the matter is that you are a "wannabe hippy" who is apparently addicted to caffeine and other stimulant type substances.  Your signature and the posts you make clearly scream that you are one, but you never even tried a single psychedelic in your life... does nitrous even count?????......  And you are too scared to even try salvia?  Do us all a favor, come back when you stop being a little bitch and do salvia.



Even if he isn't of age and is in highschool and may or maynot have chemical dependencies you don't approve of, is there any reason for YOU to call him out? I mean what's gonna happen is gonna happen reguardless of what you say or do, there's no need for you to throw a hissy fit because you don't approve of this guys actions. If you don't have anything proper to say then just don't say it, let someone else be the rude one.

Honestly, i've tried salvia 25x extract and had an absolutely terrible time, i got very warm and my neck was just turning to the rightto the point where it was almost uncontrollable. It caused me to almost immediately strip down to my undies and put my ceiling fan on high and just wait for the extreme discomfort to be over. I honestly don't think dude is missing out and even if he was is it bothering you THAT much? If so buddy take up another hobby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Phanodude]
    #11923177 -

Since when did I have chemical dependecities... Oh ya... ADDERALL! HARDCORE!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11923871 -

I'd like to know who on this site DOESNT have chemical dependencies, rofl.
:lolocaust:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Midterms [Re: Neuron]
    #11924815 -

Neuron said:
I'd like to know who on this site DOESNT have chemical dependencies, rofl.
:lolocaust:



:lol: Everyone has them- but I think Shroomers have less chemical dependencies than the average Joe! Do you agree?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* missed a midterm A Day InThe Life 560 6 11/28/13 01:52 PM
by NWlight
* Is this a joke? cheat sheet on midterm
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 2,995 32 11/15/07 01:55 PM
by forbiddendonut
* 4 midterms this week DieCommie 1,118 15 03/08/06 02:56 PM
by trumancoyote
* I am so fucked for my midterm at 5:30 pwnasaurus 2,487 15 10/14/10 06:06 PM
by Shins
* College Midterm...Fuck SeerofVisionz 1,295 11 10/21/08 09:52 PM
by DieCommie
* Midterms anyone?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Tangerines 5,266 93 02/13/08 10:23 PM
by Tangerines
* If you have midterms....
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 2,999 36 02/25/08 01:50 PM
by EternalCowabunga
* Dentists and painkillers
( 1 2 all )
fr33d0mfry 4,804 31 06/16/09 07:50 PM
by filthee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
787 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.