Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fucking FSC Cigarettes
    #11895602 -

The new shit they put in them makes them taste even worse than before. Literally makes me sick. It doesn't even fucking work either. I found one of those bands of extra thick paper they added to "prevent fires" and I smoked it until about half a centimeter before the band and then let it burn. It burned right through to fucking band, barely slowed down at all (and that was probably just because I wasn't puffing on it). This is fucking bullshit; I'm switching to rolling my own or maybe buying a bunch of N. Rustica and a nice pipe. Can anyone recommend a good brand of rolling tobacco or a good source of N. Rustica?


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: teeter]
    #11895617 -

For rolling, Bali Shag or any of the American Spirits:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: weshroom]
    #11895632 -

Just start rolling you own. That is what I've done.
Only thing that sucks is that your fingers get stained.

FSC really suck!


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11895658 -

weshroom said:
For rolling, Bali Shag or any of the American Spirits:grin:



Yeah, everyone I've talked to says Bali Shag is good. I'll probably try that first. Whats a good flavor?

OrganizedChaos said:
Just start rolling you own. That is what I've done.
Only thing that sucks is that your fingers get stained.

FSC really suck!



Well at least the FSC is going to push me into making a frugal and healthy decision. I'll definitely be going additive-free and I'll be smoking less if I have to roll my own, plus homemade cigs are way cheaper.


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: teeter]
    #11895696 -

You do smoke less, that is for sure.
Saving money is a nice side affect as well.

I really enjoy Borkum Riff Original right now.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: teeter]
    #11895713 -

i find nothing negative about fsc, other than when it does go out while you're driving or doing something else and you have to relight it.

as far as roll your owns you can't go wrong with Bugler's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking FSC Cigarettes [Re: blazenn]
    #11895801 -

blazenn said:
as far as roll your owns you can't go wrong with Bugler's




It is a standard when nothing else is available


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* E.V.A in cigarettes fsc is no GOOD!!!!!!! kingoffungi 1,568 18 01/03/12 08:20 PM
by Beefy1
* fsc smokes bort 527 11 07/31/10 08:07 AM
by bort
* (HELP) where to get FSC free cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
feelfunny 4,272 36 09/01/13 11:59 AM
by fee
* Bugler rolling tobacco
( 1 2 all )
Boom 6,277 31 02/16/07 05:01 AM
by niteowl
* All for Cigarettes Sammi 1,309 10 08/30/03 03:32 PM
by Big Fi52
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* American vs Canadian cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
Meph 7,363 27 07/11/20 02:25 PM
by Asante
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
346 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.