Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night.
    #11895443 -

Last night I dosed on .4grams of MDA and 6grams of mushrooms in tea.  I drank all the particles of course.  It was an amazing and profound experience, as I dosed first with MDA and waited to come down a bit before taking the sacred mushrooms.  :3

Unfortunately MDA made me grind my teeth, so in an effort to stop, I'd attempt to cushion my teeth with my tongue, and ended up really fucking my tongue up.  It's all swollen and has yellow areas that look almost puss filled where I really bit it, and a blood blister on the side too.  I ended up chewing on wood though, my buddy found a block of wood and chipped off some chunks for me to bite into.

Needless to say I'm in excruciating pain and it's hard to eat, but I'm glad to say it was well worth it, the experience was something I've only experienced one other time, and I listened to alan watts most of the trip, so I really was just tripping hard on my own existence and the question of "Who Am I?" and "What Am I?"  I enjoyed it all, and would enjoy doing it stronger, however this tongue thing's gotta stop.  Should I just bring pencils?

Also how do I help my tongue heal faster?  Fucking pain...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11895495 -

whyyyyyy did you chew on your tongue/wood?

this is your friend


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11895511 -

I'm not a raver, I didn't even expect to dose to be honest... Just kind of happened, and I had money, and we were like "fuck it".  Yeah.  :3  I have a mouthguard molded to my teeth because I grind them anyway and have TMJ,  I guess i could jsut wear that but i wouldn't be able to talk and would probably drool a little seeing that mushrooms and things in your mouth is awkward.  Fuck off with any crap comments about that last statement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11895520 -

aw man that sucks. least u had fun though.

next time do this :coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11895544 -

u will heal.... over time.. your tongue that is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11895553 -

aloe vera juice?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: yogabunny]
    #11895569 -

maybe some acai juice idk man I'mgonna buy quails tomoorow and cook it in my newly bought prsurre cookeer and eat them suckers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895725 -

Sometimes I chew on the inside of my cheeks. Not sure why.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11895751 -

My son bit his tongue practically in half and we took him to the ER. They apparently can't do much at all for that. We found out that the tongue is one of the fastest healing thing you have. It was completely healed in 4 days and there isn't even a scar.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Kada]
    #11895769 -

Kada said:
My son bit his tongue practically in half and we took him to the ER. They apparently can't do much at all for that. We found out that the tongue is one of the fastest healing thing you have. It was completely healed in 4 days and there isn't even a scar.



I think that's because the tongue is probably the strongest muscle in our body, that's why it heals so fast, I mean we move it almost every moment of our life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11895784 -

This happened to me on my first and only roll... I was chewing gum like a fiend and CRUNCH, ow, CRUNCH again, jesus... CRUNCH, I think I bit my tongue 5 times that night. That hurt like hell for a solid week. Could barely talk the next day.

But it does heal up.


--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Plutonian]
    #11895818 -

Couldn't you eat a whole bunch of chewing gum? It would taste pretty awesome and you would get to keep your tongue and teefs


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: chooken]
    #11895995 -

warm salt water rinses will help.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Maverick]
    #11896002 -

Gum is your friend when rolling face.
Gets all that jaw tension out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: Shroomism]
    #11896018 -

while on adderall and mush i fucked my lips up so bad by licking and biting them that they look like ive been drinking red koolaid all month.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11896024 -

didnt read all these entried by you MD's

but id goto the doctor and get it looked at

if its an infection youll wanna get antibiotics asap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: AgingHippy]
    #11896062 -

maybe try one of those mouth guards from the stores??? or ar eyou actually bitin the fug outta your tongue???  maybe numb it up and get to a doc and say you feel and bit up your tongue. It should heal , but may take a few weeks, ir just be extremely irritated, if it gets bloody or swells badly..get to a DOC.

try to numb it and use salt water for a few days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: gzuf]
    #11896168 -

gzuf said:
Sometimes I chew on the inside of my cheeks. Not sure why.



I do the exact same thing, only on mdma though.  the pressure of my teeth chewing against something soft-ish feels so good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #11897564 -

if it becomes white on the chewed spot, it's probably already infected with bacteria.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night. [Re: AgingHippy]
    #11897572 -

chewing gum is great:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,681 28 04/24/04 11:31 AM
by MOTH
* my first cubie trip
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,612 25 09/28/03 09:27 PM
by blackroselove
* Tripping, money, and other pocket things.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 3,359 30 12/12/05 10:49 PM
by nookjohn
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 05:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 09:07 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,614 74 03/15/04 04:21 AM
by SporeX
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,049 32 10/09/20 09:00 AM
by Shroomhunts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,268 topic views. 3 members, 206 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.