Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Prank ideas...
    #11876407 -

So one of my girl friends just prank called me pretending to be a girl who I'd supposedly met at a local bar.  I caught onto it after a few minutes and figured out who it was.  I did tell her she had retaliation coming her way though.  I am seeking the assistance of the shroomery's most devious minds in devising a worthwhile prank.  I only see this girl in person maybe once a month so phone/internet pranks would be better.  :smirk:


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Legend9123]
    #11876419 -

dont do it right away.. shell see it coming.

get some of this stuff:

http://www.crimescene.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=48

wear latex gloves or whatever and dust some of it onto her steering wheel. when she touches it her hands will stain purple. if she tries to wash it off with water it only gets brighter.

its on there for a few days. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Legend9123]
    #11876423 -

I cant think of any pranks that dont end in death.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Triptonic]
    #11876431 -

"funny is in the eye of the beholder"

-me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: frith]
    #11876433 -

Better yet sprinkle it on her vagina. And then whoever she has sex with will think she is disgusting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Triptonic]
    #11876435 -

Triptonic said:
Better yet sprinkle it on her vagina. And then whoever she has sex with will think she is disgusting.



haha.. thats awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Triptonic]
    #11876444 -

Put some poo under her bed


--------------------
:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: delapaz]
    #11876497 -

Put an ad in the paper advertising a rummage sale at her place. Mention that it is to be held inside and that people must knock loudly.
List a bunch of things that people want and start it at around 6 am on a Saturday morning.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Legend9123]
    #11876527 -

Legend9123 said:
So one of my girl friends just prank called me pretending to be a girl who I'd supposedly met at a local bar.  I caught onto it after a few minutes and figured out who it was.  I did tell her she had retaliation coming her way though.  I am seeking the assistance of the shroomery's most devious minds in devising a worthwhile prank.  I only see this girl in person maybe once a month so phone/internet pranks would be better.  :smirk:




Dude my SISTER did that to me. She put on some accent I couldn't place... Its fucked up in more than one way...I talked dirty :facepalm:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11876547 -

i put a glass of milk under my dads bed once as a prank. lmao, it was hilarious! it takes forever to kick in but once it does, ahh man, its effin hilarious. they wander about the room wondering wtf that smell is but they cant find it. i wish it wouldnt take so long to spoil n start smellin though..

a phone prank? just creep her out, make it be "some random guy on the phone." tell her you know where she sleeps n you watch her alot. at the end, ask her to marry you. she'll prolly be speechless. haha i used to do that to soliciting calls, werked pretty good. got some pretty funny responses most of the time


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: tripp23]
    #11876555 -

The purple powder seems like a nice prank.

The best I can think of is to get her spammed by telemarketers and people wanting sex. I actually did this to a friend turned enemy like 4 months ago. Basically you "ctrl c" (copy) their number, so you can just ctrl v it into dialogue boxes and you go on one of those IQ tests that require you to fill out an infinite amount of surveys before they let you have your results. Fill in all the surveys with her basic personal info; name, number, mailing address, ect. If you use firefox, I think you can set it to remember all this shit. Then you basically check all the boxes like "contact by phone," "contact by mail," "contact by email," ect. If it asks for a time to call, set them at intervals so the calls don't stop. Once you start getting like 90  % repeat surveys (they make you fill the same ones multiple times), you can move to phase two:

Craig's List and other such sites. Post their number on Craig's List for ridiculous things; advertise their brand new car for $2000 and post the number right in the ad; post up ads for no string's attatched hookups with either sex, reference being down for anything and being ready to play at all hours, post this in multiple cities. Say you are open for calls, phone sex, in person hookups, texting and sexting.

Phase three: Internet dating. Post her number on every free internet dating site you can find. Post hot girls on her profile and pull the same thing you did on Craig's List, advertise crazy sex at all hours. Make multiple profiles in different cities, but with the same phone number; this will increase the incoming calls 10x.

Phase four: Post her number here, tell anyone willing to risk harrassment to give her a call and ask if shes still up for that no-lube assfucking.

The guy I did it to had 75 calls/texts about buying his car, in only 8 hours. I did all this at like 2am on Sunday night, when I saw him on Monday, his phone was getting called/texted so much that he couldn't text. He figured out it was me and started bitching that strange gay men were calling him at 3 am and asking for "no_lube69" to come meet up for some hot gay sex. While he was confronting me about it, a dude texted him and said "I'm rock hard, you wana ge


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: teeter]
    #11876558 -

That seems a little harsh for what RP is asking for...


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: delapaz]
    #11876565 -

delapaz said:
Put some poo under her bed



or an open can of sardines.



if you want to really get serious.. push a ping pong ball into her gas tank. the fuel pump will occasionally suck it up preventing the fuel to pass. her car will randomly stal while shes driving.

only problem is that youd have to drop the fuel tank to get it out again. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11876570 -

Ima Trooper said:
That seems a little harsh for what RP is asking for...



Well no shit, the guy I did it too deserved every fucking bit of it. I listed everything you can possibly do; its a simple matter to tone it down by possibly just posting her number in like 5 different Craigslist ads for kinky bondage with older men. A few deep voiced 60 year olds asking to spank her would be an awesome prank.


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #11876623 -

Ima Trooper said:
Legend9123 said:
So one of my girl friends just prank called me pretending to be a girl who I'd supposedly met at a local bar.  I caught onto it after a few minutes and figured out who it was.  I did tell her she had retaliation coming her way though.  I am seeking the assistance of the shroomery's most devious minds in devising a worthwhile prank.  I only see this girl in person maybe once a month so phone/internet pranks would be better.  :smirk:




Dude my SISTER did that to me. She put on some accent I couldn't place... Its fucked up in more than one way...I talked dirty :facepalm:



I was just trying to figure out which one of my friends used my name and number for an ugly chick cuz the bar she mentioned I haven't been to in months I figured my friends found a fat chick and got rid of her by using my name and number. 

I put an ad for my friends BMW in craigslist/local classifieds once for 1500 dollars with free ipod touch.  Said he was getting a divorce and didn't want it to be an asset in the trial.  He had over 600 calls that week.  Pretty great stuff.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Legend9123]
    #11877010 -

I was gonna suggest IP relay, but it seems you need to register now so not sure if that work as well.

For those that don't know, ip relay is a service originally designed for deaf or otherwise impaired people. You log onto a website and make a call to any phone number. You type what you want to say and the person you're typing to has to say whatever you type to whoever you called on the phone.  We used to prank each other so much in high school we learned to recognize the ip relay phone number on incoming calls :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Legend9123]
    #11877186 -

DSHSB


--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: frith]
    #11877195 -

frith said:
the fuel pump will occasionally suck it up preventing the fuel to pass. her car will randomly stal while shes driving



No it wont.



--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: stedenko]
    #11877345 -

not all tank socks are the same, some are stainless or aluminum screen, if
those things were all capable of filtering then we'd never need to change
fuel filters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prank ideas... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11877399 -

Here is a shitty one. Literally.
Poop in a paper bag. Place the bag of shit in front of the person's door (at the doorstep). Then set the bag on fire and gtfo. He will try to put it out by stepping over it with his foot.
Meanwhile u are hidden somewhere and watching the guy getting shit all over his feet :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* April Fools Prank Ideas? LucidDayDream 2,936 12 04/01/11 11:35 AM
by eris
* Funniest prank you ever pulled
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 5,856 41 12/17/04 06:51 AM
by Supernova
* Senior Prank
( 1 2 all )
PerfectlyDefectd 3,947 31 09/17/05 10:20 AM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* Funny Army Prank OneMoreRobot3021 1,085 16 08/15/05 01:00 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,816 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* QUICK! a noble prank
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 1,599 20 09/16/05 02:27 AM
by MagicalMystery
* prank time relativexistance 432 0 04/16/05 12:43 PM
by relativexistance
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,066 topic views. 2 members, 40 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.