Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone else get bad bloody noses?
    #11819107 -

This is the second one I've had today, and when I get them blood gushes out and gets all over everything. One time I went on a cruise with my cousin and my nose bled just about every day of that cruise and like 7 times in one night, it was fucked up and left quite an interesting mess for the crew to deal with. WTF is up with this? It's not like I sit around picking my nose all day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11819122 -

I used to have that problem when I was a small child. The Doctor had to cortarize my nostril to make it stop bleeding.
Today, I have no more bloody noses, unless there is a good reason, but I do have one nostril that is slightly smaller than the other but no one seems to notice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11819375 -

only when i get punched in the face


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11819403 -

all the time man.  the really bad ones go on for days, starting up again at the slightest brush but usually just nothing.  something as simple as starting a conversation will start it sometimes


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: NWlight]
    #11819457 -

Alright, thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try the humidifier. It took me so long to reply because I had another incident and I just got it to stop.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11819465 -

I get them all the time.

Stop picking your nose dude.


--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser



Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11819472 -

Maybe it's time to cut back on the ol' :rail:


--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: NWlight]
    #11819508 -

i get them alot, typically in the winter time..


--------------------
"The artist must bow to the monster that is his immagination"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: jimbotron]
    #11819651 -

jimbotron said:
Maybe it's time to cut back on the ol' :rail:




^that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Jordanian]
    #11821626 -

Jordanian said:
jimbotron said:
Maybe it's time to cut back on the ol' :rail:




^that



This


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11821749 -

so they just come out of nowhere?  that's fucking crazy. 

i can't remember the last time i had a nosebleed.  when i was a kid i'd get a little blood every now and then from picking.  but i can't really remember ever having one with enough blood that it would drip.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11821790 -

yeah man , I get bad ones in the mourning that bleed for 10 minuetes real gushers too

i blame the gak and coke from highschool for that


--------------------
¼

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11821794 -

I like it when the red water comes out..


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #11821815 -

Holy shit!  Where'd you get the pick of Boxxy with cum on her face?  That's hilarious!

And RP, definitely get a humidifier.  Close the door to your room and put it on high when you sleep.  Sometimes I get nosebleeds when I wake up in the winter if I don't have one of those going.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: circularvortex]
    #11822013 -

my friend who used to do k quite a bit (not a ton but enough) used to get bloody noses ALOT because of it. so i geusse some people just have problems wit drugs goin up their noses (i never get a bleed)...but your problem might not even be drug related.(but he is the only person i know that gets nose bleeds like that from k so iunno what the problem might be)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: I R Crankey]
    #11822025 -

:rail2:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: I R Crankey]
    #11822062 -

I had bloody noses VERY often for most of my life until I was around 13. Since then I still get them but alot less often. I've had my nose cauterized around 5 times probably and it didn't really do anything except hurt and put a big scab/booger in my nose that made it hard to breathe until I picked it out lol.

I like to think I'm pretty professional at dealing with bloody noses now, I always catch them, they never end up dripping on anything. I take my shirt off if they're bad so I don't get it stained.

I've found that the quickest way to get rid of a bloody nose is to stack up a couple tissues and try to blow a blood clot out your nose. About 60 percent of the time a blood clot shoots out, wipe up the rest of the blood, and it's stopped. The other 40% are times where there's two blood clots or none, or blowing it out doesn't stop it.

so remember to BLOW OUT THOSE BLOOD CLOTS!

Oh yeah and if you stain something the best thing is to submerge it in some warm water and cover the spot in salt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: Glenners]
    #11822082 -

Quote:
BLOW OUT THOSE BLOOD CLOTS!



that sounds like a jamaican gang slang euphemism for shooting bitches.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11822101 -

It sux when you're trying to raid fat lines of blow but the nose is all conjested with blood clots and you got bloodied coke falling out. :sad:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Edited by The_Ghost (01/13/10 01:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else get bad bloody noses? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #11822853 -

I just don't raid fat lines anymore.:grin:


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey old friends!! Jamaican pics and storyline added to original post, enjoy!! more to come.
( 1 2 all )
iluan 6,802 30 03/09/06 03:50 AM
by HippieChick
* Jamaican Drug Laws, Harsh/ Leniant? fjbk47985 2,949 12 03/12/03 06:04 AM
by fjbk47985
* Laughs With Nose... LWN... New abreviation? filthysock 969 6 11/02/05 06:00 AM
by keefboy
* Plain Bloody Stupid anti-weed propoganda mr_kite 1,037 4 06/27/03 02:57 PM
by Learyfan
* Does your nose ever whistle? Anonymous 1,988 13 03/02/04 03:47 PM
by Kremlin
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,694 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Bloody murderah and free willy shriek 943 4 10/07/04 12:18 PM
by gnrm23
* When you have a runny nose... Requiem 533 2 05/25/04 08:38 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,257 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.