Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleshriek

Bloody murderah and free willy
    #3226462 - 10/07/04 09:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Im a vegan. that means i dont eat meat, this have nothing to do with right or wrongs only what my stomach likes. however since im from the arctics and all i want to say some words about whales, paul mccartney and more

well, this is fresh bloody whale meat:

i just cut this whale up some, there are people coming over and there is going to be served whale to those who eat that. its supposed to be one of the purest meat in the world, there is no bones in whale meat and its almost 100% proteins. This is food of the arctics, the high protein level is a must if you live in greenland. Personally I dont eat it, Im having pasta instead. But it doesnt bother me at all that people eat meat or anything.

Greenpeace. yeah , i once witness a whaler threw a greenpeacer off his boat some years ago when paul mccartney and alot of other hollywood yokko mokko people with no understanding of reality tried to stop "the terrible whale murders in norway" whatever, There was a group called Sea Shepards , i dont know what happened to them, but they sailed under american flag and was doing sinkin ship around here wich is terror per ce. And paul mccartney was one of their sponsors. so in my book , paul is a terrorist also. (bush act)

Anyways, let me introduce you to another fella

his name is Keiko, main star in hollywood film Free Willy

this is a killer whale in case you didnt know, it supposed to taste good but it has never been haunted. Its a peaceful whale, you can see them often around here. Decpite its name it doesnt attack humans or anything, I have swimed 3-4 meters near wild killer whales when I was a kid. They look great.

anyways, this poor fella named keiko, was caputered outside of iceland (i think) and bought to america so some american kid could go "oooh dad look at that great fish, it can jump soooo high , its soooo cute" , and then it ends up in a hollywood production whrere the plot ironicly is to free this poor bastard. anyways two movies are made and people are tired of keiko all of a sudden. Keiko is beein shipped from usa and back here. The first thing the people here said when it was on the news was kill the whale, there is no point putting this animal back into the sea because it will die for sure

but american enviroment groups and hollywood spend a shitload of money, prolly enough to build 50 school in sierra leone, to ship this whale here and left it. the whale had to be fed by humans here because it has lost its killer instinct.

keiko dies a probably not the most pleasant death some time ago,.

whats my point?

we are having guest for dinner and we are eating whale.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: Bloody murderah and free willy [Re: shriek]
    #3226493 - 10/07/04 09:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yum yum.....

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflineKidShelleen
watch thesensations
Re: Bloody murderah and free willy [Re: shriek]
    #3226954 - 10/07/04 12:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"Its a peaceful whale . . ."

Not. I've seen video of a pod of Orcas drowning a baby gray whale, ripping its tongue out and leaving the rest of it to rot. Very disturbing. I've seen video of a pod of Orcas capturing a baby seal and torturing it to death by playing catch with it and launching it high in the air with their tails. Pretty amazing to see, but also disturbing. Orcas are, in fact, violent predators. I'm not saying it's bad. It's their nature. But peaceful? Nope. Sorry.

KS

--------------------
"Who would be free themselves must strike the blow" -Lord Byron

Invisibleshriek

Re: Bloody murderah and free willy [Re: KidShelleen]
    #3227102 - 10/07/04 01:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well of course it attacks it food sources (seal is one of its main source for food) doh and seal is supposed to be good food also btw.

its peaceful (as in not shy and so on, NO whales are dangerous to humans anyways) to humans and is often to be seen near boats and so on. I saw 10-12 of them two weeks ago together, they are extremly common here.

so yes its a very peaceful whale.

btw: i dont find anything disturbing with a whale playin with its food. its the order of all things aka nature.

its more disturbing with house pets like dogs that want to hump my leg imho because that has nothing to do with nature

Edited by shriek (10/07/04 01:35 PM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: so greenland is still danish, eh? [Re: shriek]
    #3227409 - 10/07/04 02:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"oh greenland is a dreadful place
a land that's never green
and there's ice, and there's snow
and the whale-fishes blow
and daylight's seldom seen, brave boys,
and daylight's seldom seen..."

(from "greenland whale fisheries" / adapted by the weavers)

~
(& my grandma said she had our geneology researched back in danmark & our family is descended for eric the red-hand & his son leif...so ummm, "god-daeg" to ye...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub