Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Van living [Re: Poid]
    #11755755 -

Poid said:
DarkMatterOfFact said:
lol your living on another planet...


:andyistic:   
  Nah I am actually a good guy, I just am cynical as fuck....:cheers:


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Chubba]
    #11755783 -

She's attractive but a bit freaky looking.

I like the chunky ones too.:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Chubba]
    #11755802 -

i'm already a smelly house bum.  becoming a smelly van bum just relieves my family of having to deal with me...and me having to deal with them for that matter.  we're better friends when i don't see them often.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: TODAY]
    #11755820 -

First thing I seen on that site was that quote, which happens to be my Myspace quote.


--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb


“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: TODAY]
    #11755830 -

Jimtown said:
I like the chunky ones too.:thumbup:


:puke:



TODAY said:
we're better friends when i don't see them often.


Same here.



DarkMatterOfFact said:
Poid said:
DarkMatterOfFact said:
lol your living on another planet...


:andyistic:   
  Nah I am actually a good guy, I just am cynical as fuck....:cheers:




So true. :satansmoking:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Poid]
    #11755848 -

Right on TODAY.

I also want to do this - but not fulltime.

++ to dumpster diving when possible.

I think a proper cooking setup and water would be the hardest to build working systems.

Going to checkout the website now.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Poid]
    #11755855 -

Not chunky women,chunky dreadlocks on women.:angrykidface:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11755862 -

Jimtown said:
Not chunky women,chunky dreadlocks on women.:angrykidface:


Oh...:lol:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: PDU]
    #11755863 -

i think it would be hard to get laid by  that high dollar, trophy wife type pussy if all you had was a van. i mean if thats your thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: vikingpower]
    #11755864 -

Who wants to get married. :shrug:

If you're a lame-ass, then I guess it would be hard to fuck that kind of pussy. :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: vikingpower]
    #11755894 -

vikingpower said:
i think it would be hard to get laid by  that high dollar, trophy wife type pussy if all you had was a van. i mean if thats your thing




Seriously, you think people that live in vans want to have sex with trophy wife types?


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: PDU]
    #11755898 -

I do (want to have sex with a trophy-wife type). :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: PDU]
    #11755920 -

PDU said:
vikingpower said:
i think it would be hard to get laid by  that high dollar, trophy wife type pussy if all you had was a van. i mean if thats your thing




Seriously, you think people that live in vans want to have sex with trophy wife types?


Motley crue pulled it off and some other bad ass musicians...but they were in the LA metal scene.


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #11755922 -

I'm a semi-bad-ass musician. :stoned:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Poid]
    #11755941 -

Poid said:
I'm a semi-bad-ass musician. :stoned:


so am i and a lot of people i know..but only a couple are actually lucky enough to make a awesome living at it. Just too many out there :crazy2:


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #11755946 -

DarkMatterOfFact said:
Just too many out there :crazy2:


Yeah, but most of them suck ass. :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #11755947 -

DarkMatterOfFact said:
supernovasky said:
DarkMatterOfFact said:
good luck getting laid by "going back to your place" :lolsy: But really thats the biggest drawback from that...cant think of any girls ive dated whod be down with being with a dude living in a van.



Haha. There are tons, trust me. I've never done it myself but the guys I know who have done these things seem to have no trouble. The lifestyle attracts a beautiful contingent of dreaded out cuties :smile:


lol your living on another planet if you think a chick thats not a loser/ meth head/ crackhead would be into having a relationsship with a dude who chooses to live in a van. Would be nice but this aint the 60s.



Hippie chicks! I'd be down to meet some hippie chicks, or any hippies at that. I gotta go to a Family gathering


--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb


“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: Poid]
    #11755962 -

Poid said:
DarkMatterOfFact said:
Just too many out there :crazy2:


Yeah, but most of them suck ass. :shrug:


idk man i dont think so, but i am pretty un-biased since its all opinion, there really ids no best. And i enjoy all music except pop and disco.


--------------------
                                                                                 

Nixon was a asshole. Just look at his biggest creation. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the DEA.

Which secretly stands for Demonizing Everyone by Allegations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #11755991 -

I mostly enjoy classic rock and some 80's, 90's, and a few 00's rock. :shrug:

I also listen to some Spanish music, but that's only because I'm a beaner. :mexican:


Also, I fucking hate most rap. :macdre:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Van living [Re: DarkMatterOfFact]
    #11756006 -

I replied to your other thread you posted about pimping your van...

I mentioned how I also want to get a van and make it my own so I can go on roadtrips.

But now with this site you found, I'm thinking of just traveling in it and living in it. Thanks for finding that site, hopefully I'll be able to live the "nomadic" life someday.

One thing that sucks is having to find new hookups wherever I go, and I like rural secluded places out in nature. Guess I'll just have to get my entheogens whenever I stay near a city for work...

I'm getting ahead of myself, so I'll shutup since you guys don't care about my plans.


--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb


“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Changing the way of lifestyle. repemon 597 5 05/18/04 06:39 AM
by shamantra
* The Great Garden Gnome Heist cont. Spiffy 2,493 19 05/26/03 09:48 AM
by Ripple
* Dutch Film Director Theo Van Gogh Killed beejay 1,089 4 11/05/04 12:20 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Van Morrison chinacat72 1,128 19 02/06/05 02:57 AM
by Todcasil
* Anyone plan to see Van Halen? Scratcher 816 9 10/24/04 09:58 AM
by Scratcher
* Anyone ever lived in a commune? ShadowsEnd 2,206 15 08/16/03 04:54 PM
by Malachi
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* Where would you live? Anonymous 1,802 12 02/24/03 02:29 AM
by PjS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,065 topic views. 3 members, 203 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.