Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11602739 -

They killed my entire family
Murdered and tortured, raped and pillaged
I was only five and I was the only surviving witness
My entire village burnt to the ground
He wore a serpent in his crown
Unhappily committed murder with a frown
In an army of black-hooded fiery-skulled generals
And a sorcerer that could cast spells that’ll change your genitals
Held me in slavery till I turned eighteen
Killed my slave master, five years later became king
And I slain dragons and ate stakes during famine
Had the seeds of war planted in a dirty tavern
Had the seeds of presidents killed in a burst of anger
And had their parents bleed to death on the floor of a dirty bathroom
I watched their palaces burn, I seen the ashes of my comrades
Returned to their family in an urn
While a proud child remembers his father that died
The cycle continues with vengeance alive in his mind

Refuse, resist, war is my destiny!
Desire unleashed, war is my destiny!
Chaos, A.D., war is my destiny!
Under a pale grey sky, war is my destiny!

Yeah, yeah, I was an angel before the thud of the stars fell
Cast with the sternum from Satan into the pit of hell
Our beloved leader forced to be a bottom-feeder
The great deceiver that promised victory over the monkey lovers
We took a vulturous structure and traitor, fell upon em
We ripped his skin off and crowned a new son in the morning
A new president to lead our corporation
The vengeance on God and Heaven’s domination
But I seduced the daughters of man and made the Nephilim
I demanded human sacrifice from the rest of them
I became the spirit that tortured and protected them
And I built them the tower of language that collected them
And then the Lord cried, water falling out from his eyes
And my children died drowning in the tears from the sky
And it was then that Satan crawled back to me with a plan
A design for the ultimate corruption of man
See back then we used to set the chosen ones on fire
You really think God only sent a single messiah?
And so we allowed the birth of many prophets on earth
And since the followers were human they were born with a curse
They began to claim superiority to their brothers
And for eighty-five thousand years conquered each other
And when they prayed before battle they were praying to me
Killing in God’s name cause war is my destiny!
--Ill Bill


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: learningtofly]
    #11602740 -

learningtofly said:
mmm biggie biggie biggie can't you see

Quote:
I'm hard, Jehovah said I'm barred from the pearly gates
Fuck him, I didn't wanna go to heaven anyway
But my momma got me on my knees with my hands gripped
Talkin bout some Praise the Lord shit
Hail Mary, fuck her I never knew her
I'd probably screw her and dumb her body in the sewer





Love the Pretty Lights song that samples this:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Solemente]
    #11602757 -

yah, Sunday School. What song is that actually from?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Cracka_X]
    #11602780 -

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nuttin left
Cause I've been blastin and laughin so long that
Even my mama thinks that my mind is gone

Coolio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11602812 -

Quote:
I force my rhymes in your veins like hot shot of heroin
You'll got cold turkey trying to work me
It's like a pad lock, when you in the headlock
Six in the morning and you didn't hear the Feds knock




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: learningtofly]
    #11602836 -

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got ninty nine problems but a bitch aint one.

Jay-Z


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: SmittysPawnShop]
    #11602844 -

niceee i forgot about 99 problems


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: learningtofly]
    #11602863 -

so many good lyrics my itunes is buzzin


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11602871 -

Anybody got anything thats not commercial????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11602872 -

price my wine 1.99, find the time to drink you swine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11602879 -

MycoLearner said:
Anybody got anything thats not commercial????



first define commercial for me. then i will provide it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11602880 -

Music is like magic there’s a certain feeling you get when you real
and you spit and people are feeling your shit.
This is your moment and every single minute you spend tryin to hold on to it cause you may never get it again.
So while you’re in it try to get as much shit as you can
and when your run is over just admit when it's at its end.
--Eminem

and of course

Fo shizzle my whizzle this is the plot listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a fuck!
--Eminem


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11602892 -

another classic: 'FUCK THE POLICE!'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11602900 -

jump on it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: learningtofly]
    #11602908 -

Immortal's song owns.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: 1200 Micrograms]
    #11602929 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: 1200 Micrograms]
    #11602945 -

1200 Micrograms said:
Immortal's song owns.



huh? i didn't post any immortal technique.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Post your favorite rap song quote/lyric" thread [Re: Cracka_X]
    #11603004 -

Im tasteless,
theres beauty in strange places,
i find beauty in razors,
i find beauty in blood drippin from your faces,
find beauty in the Koran and all of its Aramaic equations,
i find beauty in 12 gages, find beauty in teaches you what the definition of pain is,
i find beauty in stainless,
steal it can kill and reveal the front of your grill, your brainless,

Vinnie Paz of JMT, blood runs cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11603020 -

something the doctor prescribed:

Quote:
And Dre is back from the C - P - T
Droppin' some shit that's D - O - P - E.
So fuck the P - O - L - I - C - E!
And any mutherfucker that disagrees.



Quote:
Well I'm peepin', and I'm creepin', and I'm creep-in'
But I damn near got caught, 'cause my beeper kept beepin'
Now it's time for me to make my impression felt
So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
You never been on a ride like this befo'
With a producer who can rap and control the maestro
At the same time with the dope rhyme that I kick
You know, and I know, I flow some ol funky shit
To add to my collection, the selection
Symbolizes dope, take a toke, but don't choke
If ya' do, ya' have no clue
O' what me and my homey Snoop Dogg came to do




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11603034 -

So check my situation fool and check my state of mind
No matter how you makin paper nigga, thats a grind
My indo have an increase this week from eighth up to a half
And nothin funny motherfucka, nigga why you laugh?
So fuck this fame and fuck these records, motherfuck these raps
My mother's broke there ain't no hope, her son ain't got no snaps
Its the same old song I'm doin wrong, fool this is typical
Fuck the fuckin world mama, situations critical


how could we forget....

Quote:
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks



Quote:
And I don't care about jail hoe
I just lift weights let my hair and my nails grow



Quote:
My fore fathers was bought and sold, raped and sodomized
Now after eight hundred years you decide to apologize
Apology not accepted, too late for repentin'
Time to ride, homicide to William Clinton
That ass rippin', penetrated with baseball bats
Shoot him up with heroin and get him hooked on crack
Black folks been sufferin' in the United States
These United Snakes got us in divided States
Shell-shocked, Hell's got to be here on Earth
In the ghetto circumstances can't get no worse
Certain chances we takin' to survive, we got no choices
So we rappin' hopin' we can make it happen with our voices
I was too smart for football, too short for hoops
So I rode with the Crips and cliques thick with troops
X-Raided them tricks hated but I don't give a fuck
Uneducated bitches don't realize they stuck
You're oblivious to the fact that your life is hideous
We're holdin' our own and we don't need you to pity us
Plus, we got our own kind holdin' us down
Those who sold their souls, but it'll be cold
When we catch you, I bet you'll receive the death sentence
Turnin' racist generals into pulp non-fiction
Circumcision the "G" way
Murder the D.A.
Hit 'em with hollow slugs, show him no lee-way
[Chorus: repeat 2X]
It's too late for apologies fuck your sorrow
Doin' it one day at a time yellin' "Fuck tomorrow!"
In the streets it's crack, guns, and infected bitches
Genocide on the down-low, the White Man's wishes
[Second Verse]
My father figures was Arnold "Schwarzanigga" and Sly Styllone
Puttin' visions of murder in a nigga's dome, early on
I grew up, watchin' Al Pacino and Nino Brown
Tarentino is the one who let me know how to put it down
Television created a gang of niggas like me
We learned how to kill at home watchin' T.V.
It poisoned my mind as a youth
Introduced me to money, mayhem, and murder, I'm the product it produced
Let me loose to prowl, now they sayin' I'm a killer
Cuz European ideology's all about the scrilla
Ain't y'all feelin' the devastation you're causin' the Earth?
Steady exploitin' the milk of this bitch for all that it's worth
When it's ready to blow up, they gone leave this World and go on to Mars
Leave us torn and everybody up will be reachin' for stars
Why my people so caught up in money, cars, and bitches?
Don't you realize, you're fulfillin' the White Man's wishes?
[Chorus]
[Third Verse]
Lord forgive for all the blood that his body bled
And all the tears that his Mommy shed
The book says "Thou Shalt Not Kill", but I've seen more blood spill
Than all them vets on Hamburger Hill
It's real post war syndrome
I went to see my homie but his Mama told the homie been gone
And every time I turn around, it's a body on the ground
Fresh gun shot wounds, but he didn't hear a sound
When he came out the womb, nobody told him he would be dead so soon
The gauge went BOOM
It's America, I know you got a cure for AIDS
We need a cure for rage, on the rampage
Can you feel it? The tension's in the air thick
And hate got me so high I'm gettin' airsick
You got my people broke, lookin' for a buck to borrow
Doin' it one day at a time, FUCK TOMORROW!
Fuck your song!
I want revenge! I got a beretta named Vendetta
Time to answer for your sins nigga
And when you meet your creator tell him I said, "I apologize"
But I gotta ride...




--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (12/07/09 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* love this lyric Ripple 1,252 13 05/26/03 09:31 AM
by Ripple
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,018 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,993 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,928 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* The song you could never get tired of
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 9,672 50 03/26/03 12:44 PM
by skabbo
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,665 topic views. 1 members, 40 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.