Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
"Post your favorite rap song quote/lyric" thread
    #11602264 -

Just post your favorite hip-hop artist lyric/quote.  Here's mine...



I like to get crunk
So you know I stay high
And every time you see me I be hollerin' OH NI
-Deuce Komradz


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Cracka_X]
    #11602290 -

I'm the typa nigga that's built to last.
if you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass.

-NWA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: future primitive]
    #11602294 -

ahh, classic!


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Cracka_X]
    #11602296 -

While everyone was trying to out-do the last man
I was just a ghost trying to catch some Ms Pac-man
Hello ma'am, would you be interested
In some sexual positions and emotional investments
See, I'm not insane, in fact I'm kind of rational
When I be askin', "Yo, where did all the passion go?"

Atmosphere-Trying To Find A Balance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11602307 -

cuss words just let em roll.
mother fuckin shit goddam asshole.

-Too Short

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11602326 -

Atmosphere has good rhymes...

Artist: Atmosphere
Album: God Loves Ugly
Title: Lovelife

Individually wrapped, placed in neat little rows
Becoming A piece, of everything that grows
Some numbers, A name, to indicate you played the game
Came empty handed and left the same
A soul is A soul and A shell is A shell
The border in between is full of everything you felt
Some cling to A cross because they're tired and lost
They leave it up to the weather to measure the cost
And everytime I look within I recognize the darkness
Familiar to the image of the artist
Staring at the bathroom mirror in A strangers apartment
Can't remember her name, don't remember how I got here
But here I am, thinking about death again
Humbles out the stress, helps the breath get in
I need to check my friends as well as my next of kin
To let them know I love them all to the end
And when the soul begins to reap, I think she'll know me from the sleep
I keep caught in the corner of my bloodshot eyes
And if she has the nerve, to let me dump a few last words
I'm gonna turn to the earth and scream "Love your life!"
Love your life, quite cliche but I guess thats me
A ball of pop culture with some arms and feet
As discrete as I've tried to keep the drama and cancer
It's no secret I hunger for someone to feed the answers
I never expected a bowl of cherries
I'm just a virgo trying to find my own version of the virgin mary
And when I let them carry me to a cemetary
I wanna be buried with a pocket full of clarity

(Chorus)
Now, how many times must you prove you're an angel
How many more demons do you have to strangle
How much longer must you remain in this dream
Before I finally figure out if you're insane or a genius

How many times must you prove you're an angel
How many more demons do you have to strangle
How much longer must you remain in this dream
Before I finally figure out if you're insane or a genius

Let no tears to fall from none of y'all
Just remember it all, the beauty as well as the flaws
L-O-V-E L-I-F-E
Here lies Sean, finally free
And as I look across the sea I smile at the sun
While it feeds the weeds the nutrition they need
The people still breathe, the city still bleeds
I'm going to love it to death and keep planting my seeds
I'm going to love it to death and keep an eye on the seeds
I'll be in love till im dead, I keep reaching the seeds
I'll give all I got left just to teach you to read
Love life to the death and keep planting my seeds
And when the soul begins to reap, I think she'll know me from the sleep
I keep caught in the corner of my bloodshot eyes
And if she has the nerve, to let me dump a couple last words
I'm gonna turn to the earth and scream (Love your life)

(Chorus)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: P-O]
    #11602332 -

[Verse 1]
I once knew a nigga whose real name was William
his primary concern, was making a million
being the illest hustler, that the world ever seen
he used to fuck movie stars and sniff coke in his dreams
a corrupted young mind, at the age of thirteen
nigga never had a father and his mom was a fiend
she put the pipe down, but for every year she was sober
her sons heart simultaneously grew colder
he started hanging out selling bags in the projects
checking the young chicks, looking for hit and run prospects
he was fascinated by material objects
but he understood money never bought respect
he built a reputation cause he could hustle and steal
but got locked once and didn't hesitate to squeal
so criminals he chilled with didn't think he was real
you see me and niggas like this have never been equal
I dont project my insecurities on other people
he fiended for props like addicts with pipes and needles
so he felt he had to prove to everyone he was evil
a feeble minded young man with infinite potential
the product of a ghetto bred capitalistic mental
coincidentally dropped out of school to sell weed
dancing with the devil, smoked until his eyes would bleed
but he was sick of selling trees and gave in to his greed

[Hook]
Everyone trying to be trife never face the consequences
you propably only did a month for minor offences
ask a nigga doing life if he had another chance
but then again there's always the wicked that knew in advance
dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block
but thats what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock
devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

[Verse 2]
So Billy started robbing niggaz, anything he could do
to get his respect back, in the eyes of his crew
starting fights over little shit, up on the block
stepped up to selling mothers and brothers the crack rock
working overtime for making money for the crack spot
hit the jackpot and wanted to move up to cocaine
fulfilling the scarface fantasy stuck in his brain
tired of the block niggaz treating him the same
he wanted to be major like the cut throats and the thugs
but when he tried to step to 'em, niggaz showed him no love
they told him any motherfucking coward can sell drugs
any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs
any nigga with a red shirt can front like a blood
even Puffy smoked a motherfucker up in the club
but only a real thug can stab someone till they die
standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes
Billy realized that these men were well guarded
and they wanted to test him, before business started
suggested raping a bitch to prove he was cold hearted
so now he had a choice between going back to his life
or making money with made men, up in the cife
his dreams about cars and ice, made him agree
a hardcore nigga is all he ever wanted to be
and so he met them friday night at a quarter to three

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
They drove around the projects slow while it was raining
smoking blunts, drinking and joking for entertainment
until they saw a woman on the street walking alone
three in the morning, coming back from work, on her way home
and so they quietly got out the car and followed her
walking through the projects, the darkness swallowed her
they wrapped her shirt around her head and knocked her onto the floor
"this is it kid, now you got your chance to be raw..."
so Billy yoked her up and grabbed the chick by the hair
and dragged her into a lobby that had nobody there
she struggled hard but they forced her to go up the stairs
they got to the roof and then held her down on the ground
screaming shut the fuck up and stop moving around
the shirt covered her face, but she screamed and clawed
so Billy stomped on the bitch, until he broken her jaw
the dirty bastards knew exactly what they were doing
they kicked her until they cracked her ribs and she stopped moving
blood leaking through the cloth, she cried silently
and then they all proceeded to rape her violently
Billy was meant to go first, but each of them took a turn
ripping her up, and choking her until her throat burned
her broken jaw mumbled for God but they weren't concerned
when they were done and she was lying bloody, broken and bruised
one of them niggaz pulled out a brand new .22
they told him that she was a witness of what she'd gone through
and if he killed her he was guaranteed a spot in the crew
he thought about it for a minute, she was practically dead
and so he leaned over and put the gun right to her head

(Sample from "Survival of the Fittest" by Mobb Deep)
I'm falling and I can't turn back
I'm falling and I can't turn back

[Verse 4]
Right before he pulled the trigger, and ended her life
he thought about the cocaine with the platinum and ice
and he felt strong standing along with his new brothers
cocked the gat to her head, and pulled back the shirt cover
but what he saw made him start to cringe and stutter
'cause he was staring into the eyes of his own mother
she looked back at him and cried, cause he had forsaken her
she cried more painfully, than when they were raping her
his whole world stopped, he couldn't even contemplate
his corruption had succesfully changed his fate
and he remembered how his mom used to come home late
working hard for nothing, cause now what was he worth
he turned away from the woman that had once given him birth
and crying out to the sky cause he was lonely and scared
but only the devil responded, cause God wasn't there
and right then he knew what it was to be empty and cold
and so he jumped off the roof and died with no soul
they say death take you to a better place but I doubt it
after that they killed his mother, and never spoke about it
and listen cause the story that I'm telling is true
'cause I was there when Billy Jacobs and I raped his mom too
and now the devil follows me everywhere that I go
in fact I'm sure he's standing among one of you at my shows
and every street cipher listening to little thugs flow
he could be standing right next to you, and you wouldn't know
the devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked
white, brown, yellow and black color is not restricted
you have a self destructive destiny when you're inflicted
and you'll be one of God's children that fell from the top
there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot
so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
because a dance with the devil might last you forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: P-O]
    #11602336 -

let me see you touch the ground.

- 2 live crew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: future primitive]
    #11602365 -

got to get a bitch and get my dick sucked.- Too Short


--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: future primitive]
    #11602366 -

I only been in love once, then I learned from that
--Jedi Mind Tricks

You ain't gotta go to church to get to know your God
--Jedi Mind Tricks

I be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelings
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I pop bottles and hot hollow-points at each and all of you (Come on!)
A heartless bastard, high and plastered
My style is like the reaction from too much acid - never come down
Pass it around if you can't handle it
--Dr. Dre

My nigga Kutt got the blunt nigga pass it
I didn't even know you was here so
He passed it with a couple hits of acid
Like I refuse to stay alive, it's pills and mo thrills
I'm lucky if I survive; I'm high
--Tech N9ne


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: future primitive]
    #11602367 -

"I use to be a sucker for love
But I'm alright now
Ain't nothin important to me except codeine over ice now"
Z-Ro-Lonely

(feat. D-Reck)
[Z-Ro]
Ain't nobody, really got my back
Motherfuckers just be hanging around me, because I rap
It ain't no love involved, no motherfucking love at all
If I had a price on my head, I bet my partnas would give up they dog
Wish my mama was living, cause I'd be giving her my time
Shit, I'd probably never would of started to rhyme
My lifetime it ain't no sunshine, cause it be raining
I be trying my best to smile, but I can't cause I be paining
I'm paranoid all day, I keep my steel with me, bitch ass jackers
Try to get me, so now my people be scared to come and chill with me
Fuck y'all, I'm one deep till I D-I-E
Displaying off some boxing game, when H-O-E's try me
An S.U.C. Guerilla Maab veteran, constantly head busting
Leaving em in need, of an exceteran, I'm going
Do' knocking with a glock, paying a visit to some of my foes and friends
Z-Ro Jones Jr., swelling em up around the nose and chin
[Hook - 2x]
Fuck all of y'all, y'all done pissed a nigga off
I'ma touch all of y'all, round each and every corner
Someone follow y'all, they just trying to give you a present
Something holla dog, and that's for all of y'all
[Z-Ro]
I done made up my mind
I hustle all alone, I'm trying to get a solo shine
Everytime I turn around, someone bringing me down
Got tired of em pulling on me, started slanging them rounds
Now they thinking, I'm a crazy
Scarred and stabbed and shot, I'm still a baby
I want my mama, cause I'm having bad dreams and I die in em all
Got me ain't friendly when you see me, ain't no smiling at all
Live the thug life, heartless and hopeless
Laying low ducking the law went North, you lusting and act-a-dochess
I'm connected, my best friend use to be I-10
Till my out of town connect, pulled out two techs and took my ends
Got me throwed off in the mind, retaliation's what I taste
His get blowed off with my nine, incarceration's what I face
Feel me, I done lost my mind, but I'm not trying to find out where it went to
It might be for the best, cause I'm not trying to remember the shit I been
thru
[Hook x2]
[D-Reck]
It's automatic gun fire, till they all expire
Of course they said they loved me, but they all was lies
Told me just give em a deal, now I tote a pill
But when it was forth and ten, only a few was real
Instead of making you an employee, nigga I made you a friend
Now look what you lose, your Q's and handle fections stealing your ends
I've been behind the scenes, but in front of the schemes
Organized the team, for you to realize your dream
That's how you pay me back, you funny fake fraud and flipper
Over pennies and nickels, they turned sour like milk
It's no wonder why, so many'll never see fortune and fame
Fuck what you claim motherfucker, you never endue it no pain
What you bumping for lil daddy, my address the same
Ain't no pain without no gain, you got the heart to sustain
Now I'm solo for the do'-low, ain't fucking with you no mo'
For one thing you do, and I'll have you knocked off for the low-low


SouthPark Mexican-Riddla On The Roof
I receive my degree
I got my masters in dope fiend psychiatry
Like the weed my brain buzzin like a bee
Flyin free I only fear sobriety

Enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: deCypher]
    #11602380 -

deCypher said:
I only been in love once, then I learned from that
--Jedi Mind Tricks

You ain't gotta go to church to get to know your God
--Jedi Mind Tricks

I be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelings
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I pop bottles and hot hollow-points at each and all of you (Come on!)
A heartless bastard, high and plastered
My style is like the reaction from too much acid - never come down
Pass it around if you can't handle it
--Dr. Dre

My nigga Kutt got the blunt nigga pass it
I didn't even know you was here so
He passed it with a couple hits of acid
Like I refuse to stay alive, it's pills and mo thrills
I'm lucky if I survive; I'm high
--Tech N9ne



Nice Tech n9ne plug, kickin rap drug song.....
Good one also PO....His old stuff is really good..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11602513 -

traped board a ship of size untold,
roped up, doped up, down in the hold
nigga rapes the guard i see unfold,
escape the ship while stealin their gold'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #11602590 -

Knowin nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit

- Eazy E

Since you put yourself on my dick I put my nuts on ya chin
Nutz on ya chin

- Eazy E


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: deCypher]
    #11602601 -

deCypher said:
I be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelings
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I pop bottles and hot hollow-points at each and all of you (Come on!)
A heartless bastard, high and plastered
My style is like the reaction from too much acid - never come down
Pass it around if you can't handle it
--Dr. Dre





dawg thats Xzibit not Dre


--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (12/07/09 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: druqs]
    #11602702 -

Quote:
I'm the king of rock, there is none higher.
Sucker MC's should call me sire.


-Run D.M.C.


Quote:
she's my inspiration
my part time occupation
the catalyst and my consumation
in my quest for education
no one could ever take her place and
no assimilation, so save you false accusations
i accept no imitations 

so that's the situation without further hesitation
let me continue my demonstration
for the congregation
to break it down for all y'all simple and plain
i got a love for a girl named mary jane


-Coolio


Quote:
I'm slamming niggaz like Shaquille, shit is real.
When it's time to eat a meal I rob and steal,
cause Mom Duke ain't giving me shit,
so for the bread and butter I leave niggaz in the gutter.
Huh, word to mother, I'm dangerous.
Crazier than a bag of fucking Angel Dust.
When I bust my gat motherfuckers take dirt naps.
I'm all that and a dime sack, where the paper at?


-Biggie


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11602715 -

"I feel like dying"

                      Lil wayne (No I don't jock him like everyone else)


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: learningtofly]
    #11602718 -

Quote:
The mind is the most dangerous weapon alive
Spin doctors operate behind enemy lines
Mind control, something you could potentially buy
The new holy war has arrived, you ready to die?



ill bill




Quote:
We're living in a world gone mad, a crazy world , the world where death is the way of life, every day we read of atrocities that numb the brain, but i believe to deny what is insane or to try to flee from it is to submit to it, to be at the mercy of it when you should just study it, to enjoy life, chill with me as we descend into the world gone mad, a world of dying and killing sprees



necro


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11602725 -

Nas
Halftime

(Right..) (Right..)
Check me out y'all, Nasty Nas in your area
About to cause mass hysteria

[Nas]
Before a blunt, I take out my fronts
Then I start to front, matter of fact, I be on a manhunt
You couldn't catch me in the streets without a ton of reefer
That's like Malcolm X, catchin the Jungle Fever
King poetic, too much flavor, I'm major
Atlanta ain't Brave-r, I'll pull a number like a pager
Cause I'm am ace when I face the bass
40-side is the place that is giving me grace
Now wait, another dose and you might be dead
And I'm a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds
And ain't a damn thing gonna change
I'ma performer (?) show the mic warmer was born to gain
Nas, why did you do it?
You know you got the mad fat fluid when you rhyme, it's halftime

(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Aiyyo it's halftime
(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Yeah, it's about halftime
This is how it feel, check it out, how it feel

[Nas]
It's like that, you know it's like that
I got it hemmed, now you never get the mic back
When I attack, there ain't an army that could strike back
So I react never calmly on a hype track
I set it off with my own rhyme
Cause I'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time
I'm max like cassettes, I flex like sex
in your stereo sets, Nas will catch wreck
I used to hustle, now all I do is relax and strive
When I was young, I was a fan of the Jackson 5
I drop jewels, wear jewels, hope to never run it
With more kicks than a baby in a mother's stomach
Nasty Nas has to rise cause I'm wise
This is exercise 'til the microphone dies
Back in eighty-three I was an MC sparking
But I was too scared to grab the mic's in the park and
kick my little raps cause I thought niggaz wouldn't understand
And now in every jam I'm the fuckin man
I rap in front of more niggaz than in the slave ships
I used to watch C.H.I.P.S., now I load glock clips
I got to have it, I miss Mr. Magic
Versatile, my style switches like a faggot
But not bisexual, I'm an intellectual
Of rap, I'm a professional and that's no question, yo
These are the lyrics of the man, you can't near it, understand
Cuz in the streets, I'm well known like the number man
In my place wit the bass and format
Explore rap, and tell me Nas ain't all that
And next time I rhyme, I be foul
Whenever I freestyle I see trial niggaz say I'm wow
I hate a rhymebiter's rhyme
Stay tuned, Nas, soon the real rap comes at halftime

(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Exhale, check it it's halftime
(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) It's real in the field
Word life, check it

[Nas]
I got it goin on, even flip 'em on this song
Every afternoon, I kick half the tune
And in the darkness, I'm heartless like when the NARCs hit
Word to Marcus Garvey I hardly sparked it
Cause when I blast the herb, that's my word
I be slayin them fast, doing this that and the third
But chill, past to Andre, and let's slay
I bag bitches up at John Jay, and hit a matinee
Puttin hits on 5-0
Csudr when it's my time to go, I wait for God wit the fo'-fo'
And biters can't come near
And yo, go to hell to the foul cop who shot Garcia
I won't plant seeds, don't need an extra mouth I can't feed
That's extra Phillie change, more cash for that weed
This goes out to Manhattan, the island of Staten
Brooklyn and Queens is livin fat and
The Boogie Down, enough props, enough clout
Ill Will, rest in peace, yo, I'm out

(Right..) It's still halftime
(Right..) To the Queensbridge crew
To the Queensbridge crew, you know it's halftime
(Right..) Ninety-two, it's halftime
(Right..) Yo police, police man, yo let's get ghost
Halftime..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rap song quote/lyric [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11602726 -

mmm biggie biggie biggie can't you see

Quote:
I'm hard, Jehovah said I'm barred from the pearly gates
Fuck him, I didn't wanna go to heaven anyway
But my momma got me on my knees with my hands gripped
Talkin bout some Praise the Lord shit
Hail Mary, fuck her I never knew her
I'd probably screw her and dumb her body in the sewer




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* love this lyric Ripple 1,252 13 05/26/03 09:31 AM
by Ripple
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,021 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,995 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,933 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Start of a rap what you think?
( 1 2 3 all )
jamzymc 2,471 47 03/05/18 09:33 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* The song you could never get tired of
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 9,672 50 03/26/03 12:44 PM
by skabbo
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,665 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.