Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11585158 -

hetty kind nuggets brah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: idiotek]
    #11585171 -

gold bouillon?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Maverick]
    #11585183 -

DRTMaverick said:
I grind it before tokage, but I keep it stored in nug-form.  Mmmm grinded herb smokes so well.



qft


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11585188 -

imo its easier to corner a bowl when u grind it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11585195 -

are you guys talking about drugs?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: zany]
    #11585199 -

zany said:
Rocker232 said:
Keep it as nugs and grind when I smoke. I haven't smoked a nug in 2 years and I hope to never again.



So if I gave you a bowl of dank nug that wasn't ground up, you would refuse to smoke it?

just out of curiousity



No. It just so happens that everyone I know uses a grinder. I also for the most part smoke my own weed wherever I go. I simple bring my grinder around with me. Nugs don't burn well. Its as simple as that. They also do not grant you any keifen.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11585210 -

Nobody in Australia smokes nugs.

ALL weed is "chopped" (by hand, with scissors) to a fine dust.

Usually mixed somewhere between 70/30 to 50/50 with tobacco (all chopped in together).

I vaporize, no tobacco for me, but SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Chubba]
    #11585234 -

I feel that eventually I will only vape. Far too superior not to have the vape high every time.Why have a burger when you can have steak?


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Shroomism]
    #11585241 -

Shroomism said:
nugs then grind when smoke.



Keep the flavor locked in until you want to savor it.
/endthread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Chubba]
    #11585242 -

Bust up your nugs just before you toke.


More aroma for your life.

:heart:


--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11585266 -

Quote:
I feel that eventually I will only vape.



You're still smoking?

Only took 6 weeks for me to convert from a 10 year smoking habit to 100% vapor exclusive. Haven't inhaled smoke in nearly 11 months now.

I enjoyed whip vapes, but ultimately they were still chewing through a lot of herb, once I got my Purple Days... there was no turning back, any other method was just throwing money down the drain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* breaking up good nug? (without a grinder)
( 1 2 all )
the bizzle 4,802 29 09/13/09 08:36 AM
by RobMarley420
* Today is harvest day! (NuG) The_Oracle 1,275 16 05/10/06 01:15 AM
by Psychedelics
* Quite Possibly the Best Picture Ever Taken
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 5,299 54 07/11/09 01:10 PM
by Prisoner#1
* A nug for the road
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,338 40 03/08/09 09:59 AM
by Cowgold
* ground scores shivas.wisdom 272 3 09/19/09 06:15 PM
by HopanDubMan
* "c'mon man just give me a nug"
( 1 2 3 all )
MisterMuscaria 1,889 40 11/15/09 10:53 PM
by Brennus
* Pound of very nice nugs?
( 1 2 all )
SillyString525 1,950 33 12/03/09 11:05 PM
by Hakim0777
* Are nugs generally known for being harsher on the throat??
( 1 2 all )
Colony Collapse 2,264 21 07/16/09 02:53 AM
by Colony Collapse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,350 topic views. 7 members, 28 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.