Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11579411 -

dr_gonz said:
are you canadian?



no I'm American and I live on the west coast.


sub, what makes you think idk what I'm talking about, everything i said was just out of my experience from where i live, and i thought a few people where serious about 20X454 or whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: BEEP]
    #11579419 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11579443 -

Shit, if we're talking about "mids" then I would only expect to pay $1200-$1600 per pound, probably much less.....  maybe around $750-$1000


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: kanglow]
    #11579486 -

22-24 for killer, and mids or outs are usually 18-22.  this is in manitoba, Canada (so i was told :wink:)

Edited by P-O (12/03/09 07:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11579511 -

dr_gonz said:
TwistedByDesign said:
All I can find around here is dirt and twigs, been awhile since I tasted nugs. :frown:



growery.org can solve that problem




:billymaythumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: P-O]
    #11579616 -

I'm talking about buds like theese


I don't smoke weed so I guess I really don't know what i'm talking about, anything less then that I would pretty much consider dirt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: BEEP]
    #11579996 -

1,500 - 2,500


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: Cerebro Policia]
    #11580289 -

around my parts its going for 3800 a p its good shit too:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: jdolphinbabe]
    #11580535 -

Someone say nugs?!?  HULK LIKE NUGS!



--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: BEEP]
    #11580552 -

JoelKl1 said:
dr_gonz said:
are you canadian?



no I'm American and I live on the west coast.


sub, what makes you think idk what I'm talking about, everything i said was just out of my experience from where i live, and i thought a few people where serious about 20X454 or whatever.




who pays 2500 for a lb of mids?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: suburbanned]
    #11580557 -

I already corrected myself dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: BEEP]
    #11580562 -

my b

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: SillyString525]
    #11580775 -

Considering you are going to spend several hundred dollars on fert, unless you are using Miracle Grow, several hundred dollars on energy, rent, and the hundreds of hours potting, repotting, watering, triming, and other related activities, plus the initial investment in light set ups, weed can only be sold for so cheap unless its outdoors.  You can still make a lot of money selling it cheap if you do a bigger grow, but theres a lot of risk involved that isn't the same in canada, thus the much cheaper prices.  It is all who you know though, but its not the norm to get pounds for less than 4 grand of really good indoor weed unless you're buying a lot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pound of very nice nugs? [Re: fapjack]
    #11580784 -

280 an ounce


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why's phish off nugs.net? Edge 561 2 09/11/04 01:57 AM
by Cubieman420
* No more nugs
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 2,136 50 01/28/05 07:39 PM
by JettaJay
* Hey! What happened to the nugs beejay 937 14 12/03/04 05:19 AM
by Silven
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets
* Nugs.net gdman 785 9 10/07/04 06:56 PM
by gdman
* Nugs.net flowstone 735 8 01/27/05 04:04 PM
by Phychotron
* Say something nice
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,025 92 08/05/03 12:40 AM
by Anonymous
* Lets say something nice once more...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,499 25 08/05/03 12:07 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,950 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 221 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.