Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
No more nugs
    #3690431 -

I ran out today :crying: ... My state is totally dry nobody has anything at all whatsoever. I think I'm having withdrawls. :lol:



~~ JJ :gd_icon: :heart: Shine On


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690437 -

i just rolled a blunt Jay ill take a hit for ya!!!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690440 -

sorry to hear that i have none, but that cuz i'm saving my money and cant afford any now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690457 -

Join the club. Next time I'm gonna get to smoke will be in 2 weeks time. I gotta make myself stop everynow and then just to make sure I still can.


--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690466 -

I have not had nugs in months.. I've had shake, roaches, resin.. yum :lol:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: sui]
    #3690556 -

suimush said:
i just rolled a blunt Jay ill take a hit for ya!!!






--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690570 -

got all kinds of herb here, shrooms as well...it is more expensive here, but worth it...$50-75 an eighth of good stinky chronic..,less for swag. $25-35 an eighth for cubensis...other drugs are around here too, but I am not even interested...I am from Nothern Utah..btw..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: Skunk420]
    #3690584 -

I am comming to UTAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be the guy riding in on a big smoke cloud ... oh wait I can't ride he smoke cloud if I have no smoke .... :crying:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690595 -

just PM me when you are near Salt Lake City, I am from further north then that, but almost all my hookups are in the capital city..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690597 -

who wants crazy prices like 75 an 1/8?? :wtf:!!!
even in Utah, that is close to the Canada border kind of.. way closer than where I live down south where we get mexican brick off the hizzo


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: flowstone]
    #3690605 -

I have paid 90 an eighth before !!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: flowstone]
    #3690620 -

$75 an eighth is usually for white widow, white rhino..the real strong stuff, but 50 for good blueberry bud..etc..mexican brick doesn't do anything for me...

Edited by skunk78395 (01/27/05 08:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690628 -

just remember that the best thing about quiting is starting up again.  you'll get hella blasted when you can finally get some more. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: Skunk420]
    #3690629 -

I have some nugs that I'd gladly share... unfortunately I'm still getting over the flu, and I've already snuck a couple tokes in. I'm so bad. :frown:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: Skunk420]
    #3690634 -

skunk78395 said:
$75 an eighth is usually for white widow, white rhino..the real strong stuff, but 50 for good blueberry bud..etc..mexican brick doesn't do anything for me...



Never had Blueberry


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: phalloidin]
    #3690638 -

MrTryptastic said:
just remember that the best thing about quiting is starting up again.  you'll get hella blasted when you can finally get some more. :thumbup:



True !!!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690665 -

JettaJay said:
I have paid 90 an eighth before !!!!




That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. No lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690676 -

Blueberry is pretty tasty, it is just the way it looks and tastes...I guess??...there are so many varietes, I can't even keep up...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3690687 -

Quote:
electrode said:
Quote:
JettaJay said:
I have paid 90 an eighth before !!!!





That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. No lie.





It was hydroponically grown in Tequila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's no lie or atleast he said it wasn't at any rate I saw the guys set up it was amazing.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No more nugs [Re: JettaJay]
    #3690694 -

Jay, you don't honestly believe that you can grow weed in tequila, do you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* blueberry weed danlennon3 2,503 12 12/12/07 12:16 PM
by sr20steez
* Today is harvest day! (NuG) The_Oracle 1,275 16 05/10/06 01:15 AM
by Psychedelics
* Preciose Retard Nugs moon_glue 510 3 07/10/07 07:35 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* what ever happened to good old mexican mersh? dopestone 1,205 13 11/24/09 10:16 PM
by Dynoo
* mexican shit
( 1 2 all )
ferrel_human 1,999 34 02/05/10 12:50 AM
by GetTheFuckOut
* Nugs or Ground Up?
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 2,350 30 12/04/09 05:32 PM
by Chubba
* Hey! What happened to the nugs beejay 937 14 12/03/04 05:19 AM
by Silven
* Mexican Thingies. PrisonSong 1,209 13 04/18/05 10:39 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,136 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.