Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ground scores
    #11090483 -

Post your ground score stories, more loot the better.

I remember once I was at a house party and went to take out my bag of weed and roll a joint, but could not find my bag in any pockets. I assumed it had fallen out at some point and began to retrace my steps.

I thought it was hopeless, I had searched all over the house with no luck. I was gonna turn back to mooch from friends the rest of the night when behold! I see my bag of weed chilling in the corner. But something was weird, the dope looked different.. I wasn't quite sure but did not mind.

It was only once I finished rolling it into a joint and reached to look for my lighter that I finally came across my actual baggie deep in my pocket. The found bag had been some random bag, luckily lost exactly where I thought I lost mine.

SCORE!:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ground scores [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11090494 -

Hey that was my weed man, give it back :crankey:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ground scores [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11090499 -

I once found a hooker on the floor with various drugs in her mini shorts


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Edited by Moronicus (09/19/09 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ground scores [Re: Moronicus]
    #11090556 -

I was at a little festi the other day in Portland. Went down close to the beach to try and sell some cookies we had for the day, talked to a few people for a bit and then started to come back.

On the way back up I look down, and see a little plastic black container. I figure "Hmm might as well check" so I open it and am immediately blasted by the intense smell of ganja and lemons.

This weed smelled like LEMONS!
It was about a quarter ounce too! I quickly pocketed it and moved to a location where I could ditch the old container and transfer it into my airtight nalgene container. I was so stoked. We had been complaining about not having ganja allllll day!

Unfortunately I have smoked all but a little nug.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new backpack + Nalgene. [Pics] YouEnjoyMyself 2,184 13 09/05/04 09:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Life inside my Nalgene...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,681 30 02/08/05 06:54 PM
by kadakuda
* Bizarre reaction to ganja... What could have happened?
( 1 2 all )
Jfisher 2,342 26 11/22/05 06:27 AM
by goobler
* Anyone from Portland? Sleep 769 3 02/02/06 12:15 AM
by blueferret
* Stuff to do/things to see in Portland, Or?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,164 20 07/24/04 06:53 PM
by F00k
* Radiohead to do score for A Scanner Darkly phalloidin 1,007 4 03/18/06 04:41 PM
by altershroom
* My IQ score
( 1 2 3 4 all )
psilocybinjunkieM 7,994 61 10/05/09 05:22 PM
by blewmeanie
* I just got the highest level of score on Tetris!!! dr0mni 891 5 09/17/05 09:34 PM
by vampirism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
272 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.