Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Nugs or Ground Up?
    #11578886 -

Whenever you guys buy a decent amount of grass, do you grind it all up when you get it and then put it in your storage container...

Or do you keep it as nugs in the storage container, and only grind up little bits at a time when your about to smoke it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11578893 -

nugs then grind when smoke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11578896 -

nugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugsnugs nugs nugs nugs

i :heart: nugs so much


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11578900 -

I leave mine in the nugs


--------------------
I am a totally ficticious person that doesnt even exist...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Shroomism]
    #11578903 -

Keep it as nugs, and I don't really grind my stuff up to smoke anymore. Just kinda break the small nugs into littler pieces and stuff them in the bowl/bong/etc.

I'd only grind it if I want to make a reaaaaaaally nice joint/blunt or am cooking with it.


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Saowen6]
    #11578907 -

Saowen6 said:
I leave mine in the nugs



Even when you smoke?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11578919 -

i grind my nugs pratically into dust.


the vaporizer is pleased:hussein:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11578930 -

x Ju x said:
Saowen6 said:
I leave mine in the nugs



Even when you smoke?



haha ummmmm no:laugh:


--------------------
I am a totally ficticious person that doesnt even exist...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Salomon]
    #11578932 -

I grind it if it is going in the vape.

I leave it in nugs if I plan on elbow dropping it into the bowl.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11578942 -

i always grind mine up first. if i leave it in a container or baggy the kief gets all over and is hard to collect. if you do it first, then you have a nice big pile of kief in your grinder and the loss from storage is minimal :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: JT]
    #11579231 -

i keep my nugs in a glass jar on my living room table, then grind em up bit by bit. much cooler than pulling out a baggy when friends come over


--------------------
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride. :fearandloathing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: phreakod98]
    #11579254 -

I dont grind shit up unless its schwagg..


--------------------
zero content is the goal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: true]
    #11579283 -

Keep it as nugs and grind when I smoke. I haven't smoked a nug in 2 years and I hope to never again.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11579288 -

Rocker232 said:
Keep it as nugs and grind when I smoke. I haven't smoked a nug in 2 years and I hope to never again.



:whatwhat: in the butt


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Salomon]
    #11585049 -

i keep it as nugs then grind up when i smoke it. burns so much nicer than smoking solid nugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11585073 -

Rocker232 said:
Keep it as nugs and grind when I smoke. I haven't smoked a nug in 2 years and I hope to never again.



So if I gave you a bowl of dank nug that wasn't ground up, you would refuse to smoke it?

just out of curiousity


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: zany]
    #11585105 -

if its good bud i'll leave it as a nug
if its mids or worse i grind it when i get it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: memes]
    #11585111 -

I grind it before tokage, but I keep it stored in nug-form.  Mmmm grinded herb smokes so well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11585140 -

I grind mine when I get it and then store it in a jar.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs or Ground Up? [Re: Set]
    #11585143 -

whats a nugs?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* breaking up good nug? (without a grinder)
( 1 2 all )
the bizzle 4,802 29 09/13/09 08:36 AM
by RobMarley420
* Today is harvest day! (NuG) The_Oracle 1,275 16 05/10/06 01:15 AM
by Psychedelics
* Quite Possibly the Best Picture Ever Taken
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 5,299 54 07/11/09 01:10 PM
by Prisoner#1
* A nug for the road
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,338 40 03/08/09 09:59 AM
by Cowgold
* ground scores shivas.wisdom 272 3 09/19/09 06:15 PM
by HopanDubMan
* "c'mon man just give me a nug"
( 1 2 3 all )
MisterMuscaria 1,889 40 11/15/09 10:53 PM
by Brennus
* Pound of very nice nugs?
( 1 2 all )
SillyString525 1,950 33 12/03/09 11:05 PM
by Hakim0777
* Are nugs generally known for being harsher on the throat??
( 1 2 all )
Colony Collapse 2,264 21 07/16/09 02:53 AM
by Colony Collapse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,350 topic views. 1 members, 37 guests and 317 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.