Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Kada]
    #10656161 -

GROW INDICA!

become a puddle!  be one with the puddle.


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Kada]
    #10656165 -

:volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano:


--------------------

Edited by Coaster (07/11/09 04:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Coaster]
    #10656428 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Coaster]
    #10656468 -

well fuck me. you are my fucking hero. when i grow up, i wanna be a coaster!:mushroom2:


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Lucas89]
    #10656705 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Coaster]
    #10657607 -

How many CFL's you running?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Coaster]
    #10657748 -

Coaster said:
its super duper fluffy wuffy i wuv it




they call it popcorn buds, it's not desirable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10657763 -

It is to me.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10657802 -

because you dont know any better :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10657844 -

ignorance is bliss. Why is popcorn so bad?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10657920 -

Kada said:
That would get rid of all the smell?

If they did actually use that inferred shit would they even be able to see anything in my basement?



Yes, a carbon scrubber should be sufficent to get rid of the smell. You can find plans to make them on the interwebs using a squirrel blower and activated carbon from a pet store. If that fails you can also buy/make an ozone generator. Making an ozone generator might burn your house down if you do it wrong though.

For the infrared, it depends on what kind of light you're using, how well your house is insulated, etc. HPS produces a fair amount of heat.

Captain Caveman said:
ignorance is bliss. Why is popcorn so bad?



Because popcorn buds burn up in a flash, they're not dense at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10657950 -

I knew pris would be in to talk trash about this, hahah.

I'd smoke it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Brugman]
    #10657970 -

The ones I used to get were a treat. I havent seen buds like that in a long time. I like those buds because their perfect for bowls and bongs. No trimming needed. Just plant it in the bowl. Every type of bud has its place. Its quite a useful plant.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10658104 -

Captain Caveman said:
ignorance is bliss. Why is popcorn so bad?




it's all fluff, you want nice dense buds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ThE FiRsT NuG I EvaR GreW [Re: Brugman]
    #10658117 -

Brugman said:
I knew pris would be in to talk trash about this, hahah.

I'd smoke it.




not saying I wouldnt smoke it, it's just that it'll burn up in an
instant, it's more like marijuana kindling, but what you say as
talking trash is actually advice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tasty Delicious Nugs!
( 1 2 all )
andrewss 1,297 20 09/04/08 01:11 AM
by andrewss
* found a nug!
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 1,062 20 08/08/08 02:57 AM
by ShiVersblood
* Hey! What happened to the nugs beejay 937 14 12/03/04 05:19 AM
by Silven
* Why the apache abandoned the sacremental use of peyote 905 4,215 16 05/21/10 05:15 AM
by Cool Cat Coast
* Today is harvest day! (NuG) The_Oracle 1,275 16 05/10/06 01:15 AM
by Psychedelics
* Behold, The Cutest lil' Guy EVAR
( 1 2 all )
MeatSpace 2,275 32 06/15/06 01:00 PM
by nightkrawler
* Best. Graph. EVAR!
( 1 2 all )
LSDreamer 2,134 22 01/02/10 02:59 AM
by deCypher
* Are nugs generally known for being harsher on the throat??
( 1 2 all )
Colony Collapse 2,264 21 07/16/09 02:53 AM
by Colony Collapse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,299 topic views. 10 members, 16 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 17 queries.