Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: moorhsum]
    #1156409 -

Well, nobody has mentioned MAOIs. I almost always take a couple grams of ground up syrian rue (peganum harmala) 30-45 minutes before eating the shrooms. Also, I fast for at least 16 hours or I get really bad stomach cramps. The rue easily doubles the lenght of the trip, makes it way more visual, and a lot more bizarre/intense. I find that with an MAOI, I'm peaking around 3-4 hours after I ingest the shrooms, as compared to 90-120 minutes without maoi aid. Anyone else do this? Is your experience similar?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: trancefishy]
    #1156517 -

You are right, from what I've read that doubles the effects. But it is also pretty hardcore. You have to not eat certain things and shit when you take an MAOI.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: ]
    #1157705 -

Not a problem. Fast before mushrooms, and don't eat while tripping. i'm vegan anyawys, so a lot of the stuff (meat and cheeses) i do not eat anyways, so i do not worry about it at all...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: TeKn0]
    #1158543 -

MAIOs and shrooms is messed up. Thought I would never come down. A lot more intense then shrooms alone I tell ya!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: djd799]
    #4390909 -

what exactly is a maio whats it do?


--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BETTER MUSHROOM TRIPS [Re: Impulse101]
    #4391472 -

oooold thread. I just read about maois recently, but anything I say may not be accurate. They basically take out some of your brain's defense system against intoxicants/poisons. It can be very dangerous to mix MAOIs with some drugs. google it.


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Universal mushroom trip day... whaddya think?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dogomush 13,516 70 03/20/20 01:21 PM
by Ferdinando
* A bad mushroom trip... Shiznitz 3,730 17 10/30/08 11:26 AM
by kishou
* Boosting a Mushroom Trip
( 1 2 all )
Chumbler 3,342 22 07/01/03 03:06 PM
by Wapo
* Trip Report - First Mushroom trip - LONG polarity 1,317 2 07/09/03 09:58 PM
by SlapnutRob
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,836 26 12/16/01 09:42 PM
by lordmalthus
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 1,179 8 06/15/03 05:05 AM
by Rob_K
* 14g trip report requested in cult. forum VIgnisFatuusI 2,416 8 07/11/03 04:36 AM
by metrix
* dxm trip tips?
( 1 2 all )
colleen 7,413 21 06/27/03 12:35 AM
by Vats of Blood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
4,369 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.