Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Rose]
    #11558747 -

I watched the Towers go down with my own eyes. My father had a office in WTC <So did a couple aunts and uncles. My one uncles car was pretty much  turned into dust in the first bomb back in the early 90,s i believe. Alot of people in my neighborhood never made it home on that crazy ass day. Very scary to be right there in personal and see those two beautiful towers go down. It was so weird to look up and not see the skyline you were so use to your whole life.I dont know who was REALLY responsable  for the attacks. I really get convinced when Im presented some evidence from these conspiracy theorist like Loose change and a couple others. But Ill tell you what I think I remember someone being quoted as saying " The Bigger The Lie , The More People Will Believe It" And Ill tell you what its a scary ass thought to think anyone in our government  would have anything to do with,or turned a blind eye to the evil that was done on that day. But the truth is stranger then fiction. So Fuck in the Ass whoever really planned and executed that Bullshit. MY2CENTS

Edited by dman080 (11/30/09 09:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: TheHealCure]
    #11558770 -

Yeah we know the CIA is evil incarnate and from as far back in the day as MK Ultra and project paperclip and The Philadelphia Experiment our government has been experimenting with crazy ass mind control shit for a long ass time, and most people would shit their pants at the stuff they have now. I know they plant motherfucking disinformation agents all over the place including throughout the new age movement and whatever counter-culture environment they can find, to serve a twofold purpose: both dispel truths and create illusions. It's like a chess game, except only one person is playing. And the goal is to keep everyone brainwashed.

Let's make a huge deal out of the guy that flips out and shoots down 20 innocent people at a school, like he's some random anomaly instead of a by-product of a process. Let's forget all about the secret missions and genocides we commit as a nation upon other nations historically, we are the fucking mass murderers of innocent brown people. Panama, Granada, Desert Storm 1, Brazil.. wait what was I talking about? Who shot John Lennon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: dman080]
    #11558799 -

I lived less than a mile away... and my feelings pretty much match yours... I simply fall on the other side of the 'Loose Change' fence.

What a day it was.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: dman080]
    #11558805 -



I can't belive so many people belive that 9/11 was an inside job.

I saw the magic man in the cave that did it.

We need to stop magic cave men. 

Even though norad stood down it was just an accident.


--------------------
I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.

Edited by TheHealCure (11/30/09 10:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Rose]
    #11558815 -

I saw the Pentagon get hit while I was driving up the 395 going to work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558836 -

And you can't confirm if it was an airplane... if I remember correctly. What was your story? I forget.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Rose]
    #11558841 -

It was going really fast, like a missile


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Rose]
    #11558848 -

Cervantes said:
Magic *billionaire* cave man?

The guy who confessed time and again?

The guy who runs an organization which trained the hijackers?

The guy who has funded the attacks of American interests and strongholds time and again?

Surely you jest.



Magic cave men. Wow you are as fucking retarded as I though.

All it took was a decently organized group of people that simultaneously hijacked airplanes.

Why is that so hard to believe? It was a plan so simple and lo tech that it worked.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558853 -

Sometimes, I get egotistical because of what I saw, then I remember millions of people saw it too with their own eyes... and countless more saw it happen on TV.

Weird to witness history isn't it?


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558861 -

if 9/11 was an inside job it could be used to help our brothers and sisters out of the matrix and lead happy loving lives.

Too bad it was magic cave men and TV only tells truth.


--------------------
I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558865 -

Shroomism said:
Yeah we know the CIA is evil incarnate and from as far back in the day as MK Ultra and project paperclip and The Philadelphia Experiment our government has been experimenting with crazy ass mind control shit for a long ass time, and most people would shit their pants at the stuff they have now. I know they plant motherfucking disinformation agents all over the place including throughout the new age movement and whatever counter-culture environment they can find, to serve a twofold purpose: both dispel truths and create illusions. It's like a chess game, except only one person is playing. And the goal is to keep everyone brainwashed.

Let's make a huge deal out of the guy that flips out and shoots down 20 innocent people at a school, like he's some random anomaly instead of a by-product of a process. Let's forget all about the secret missions and genocides we commit as a nation upon other nations historically, we are the fucking mass murderers of innocent brown people. Panama, Granada, Desert Storm 1, Brazil.. wait what was I talking about? Who shot John Lennon



wise words

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558876 -

Shroomism said:
It was going really fast, like a missile



:lol:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11558882 -

All it took was a decently organized group of people that simultaneously hijacked airplanes.

Why is that so hard to believe? It was a plan so simple and lo tech that it worked.



Mybe all the phisical evidence, chemistry


the fact that planes get hijacked and norad scrambles jets within 8 minutes expect for one day.

guess what day?


--------------------
I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: gzuf]
    #11558895 -

I bet money they have agents planted on the shroomery


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558920 -

no way there is no fake accounts and cointel trolls that spam nonsense on 9/11 truth treads.

Military Report: Secretly ‘Recruit or Hire Bloggers’

    * By Noah Shachtman Email Author
    * March 31, 2008  |
    * 11:11 am  |
    * Categories: Info War
    *

Ff_118_milblogs2_fA study, written for U.S. Special Operations Command, suggested "clandestinely recruiting or hiring prominent bloggers."

Since the start of the Iraq war, there’s been a raucous debate in military circles over how to handle blogs — and the servicemembers who want to keep them. One faction sees blogs as security risks, and a collective waste of troops’ time. The other (which includes top officers, like Gen. David Petraeus and Lt. Gen. William Caldwell) considers blogs to be a valuable source of information, and a way for ordinary troops to shape opinions, both at home and abroad.


--------------------
I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Shroomism]
    #11558926 -

Shroomism said:
I bet money they have agents planted on the shroomery



me too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Rose]
    #11558930 -

Cervantes said:
I lived less than a mile away... and my feelings pretty much match yours... I simply fall on the other side of the 'Loose Change' fence.

What a day it was.



Yeah you got that right. but there was a real sense patriotism  in the air right?  I dont really agree or disagree with the Loose change. But I try to keep a open mind with everything i see in life.. I LOve America I really do. And proud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11558941 -

Immortal Technique - The Cause of Death


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: dman080]
    #11558950 -

I love America too. That's why I'm pissed off that there are power hungry dickholes in charge that are killing people and stealing human rights.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 truth on the rise! [Re: dman080]
    #11558951 -

Quote:
What a day it was.



Yeah you got that right. but there was a real sense patriotism  in the air right?  I dont really agree or disagree with the Loose change. But I try to keep a open mind with everything i see in life.. I LOve America I really do. And proud



I am proud to be free in america.  free to grow hemp. raise a nice family in peace. ohhh wait.  maybe this country has already been brainwashed and freedoms taken away.


--------------------
I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.

Edited by TheHealCure (11/30/09 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Truth
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,212 28 06/15/05 10:18 PM
by vampirism
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,908 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* Trip on an airplane?
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,454 53 08/24/10 04:31 AM
by themostpurple
* posibility of a bird flu pandemic rising out of the aftermath of the se asia tidal wave ZippoZM 832 2 12/29/04 04:26 PM
by ZippoZ
* What Really happend at the Pentagon on 9/11
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 5,850 48 01/21/09 10:32 PM
by truekimbo2
* Exploring abandoned buildings.. Bhairabas 1,503 8 10/23/03 12:57 AM
by uno
* Abandoned neighbor's cats Mycomancer 1,164 5 12/16/04 08:04 PM
by Mycomancer
* Clarence Tom Ashley - "Rising Sun Blues" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,322 0 08/08/04 09:11 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,579 topic views. 7 members, 121 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.