Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
done naturally????can you do it
    #11444545 -

My question to anyone that can answer or might be able to point me in the right direction is, is there any strains of psychedelic mushrooms that grow wild in North Carolina? Next is can you grow them outside perhaps on logs, etc. without contamination, i mean this is the way they grow naturally. I just want to cultivate them but not have to use jars and all that bullshit and be able to do them seasonally with the rest of natural life. Can this or has this been done?? I'm just trying to live more self sustaining and don't want to rely on things i can't get naturally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: willie1313]
    #11444565 -

nice computer mr live off the land.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: willie1313]
    #11444571 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: mushking]
    #11444601 -

mushking said:
nice computer mr live off the land.



lmfao, yeah mason jars are ruining our planet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: mushking]
    #11444618 -

:lolz0rz:  But yes it can be done. Though not very reliably. Your best bet would be to still use the jars. Colonize them with a pretty tolerate strain like B+, and when they're ready to birth just bury them amongst some dung in a pasture. When conditions are right, they'll fruit and spread their spores onto the field and surrounding area.

But if you're gonna be relying on mother nature anyway save yourself the work and just go out and find a good field where they already are. Trust me they're around.


--------------------
Toxic/Hallucinogenic spores are for microscopy purposes, all posts regarding their cultivation fall under one of three categories: 1) hypothetical scenario 2) complete bullshit 3) complete hypothetical bullshit. Any questions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: anjay]
    #11444626 -

I hear you.. the best I have done is indoor bulk substrates re-located outdoors.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: willie1313]
    #11444646 -

why are jars bullshit?
i lurv jars.


--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: prismism]
    #11444657 -

I just gots me 24 moar jarzz :awedance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11444668 -

i bought twelve today.
elevated hand slap!


--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: prismism]
    #11444691 -

:flyhigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11444731 -

yeah man totally off the grid. Dudeson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: dman080]
    #11444868 -

I have done off the grid.. the showers and pooping sucks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: willie1313]
    #11447426 -

I wasn't trying to talk shit about jars to everyone please understand that but I do greatly appreciate the responses. No i am not self sustaining right now hence the computer but I feel the way we are destroying the world  people really need to learn more about there natural world and stop relying on industry to create everything for them. Everything we need as humans grows naturally, but most people if it wasn't  for a grocery store and lowes could begin to feed themselves or create shelter or live off the land like humans were intended to do. I really feel more people should look into this, you don't have to live in a tee pee to live off the land, grow a garden, learn about the wildlife around you, plants, animals, mushrooms, etc. This internet thing has literally every answer to any physical question you probably will ever have, this is the age of information, please take full advantage. There is a cure and answer for everything, including cancer.  Haven't you ever wondered why every time you trip on mushrooms you just want to go to the woods? At least I do anyways, maybe i am crazy.?.? Nature is the heart of this world, and we are destroying it all. Thank you everyone for your responses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: willie1313]
    #11447591 -

its hard to find them here in nc i havent seem em but i hear abbout them being around here somewere .


--------------------
Super Easy LC

Shroomerys secrets to free things !! All users contribute!!

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

Rotten Status : closed site gone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: nickelz34]
    #11447709 -

I don't think you were truly being flamed.. everyone wants to be free.. even the city kids (at some level, but they can't so they talk shit.. I is a city kid.. I am pot calling the kettle black.. deal :crankey: ). You are asking for 100% organic, in a field where man intervention only works with man made items.. the only options are to hunt.. or grow... with a slight chance of luck trying any other method.  I am talking cubes.. you might be able to get an edible like oysters going, but again, only with a good lab made culture.. and luck. However, glass jars with organic substrate materials is all you really need.. glass has been a man made staple since its beginning.. it is one of our basics, like stone and wood. You are not cheating by using it.. use a cast iron pot and sterilize over an open fire if you want.. but you will have to use these items you are hoping not to, in some way or another.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11447937 -

Ever stop to think "why" this is the era of information?? I'm led to believe that we are to soak up all the knowledge we can about living on our own without the help of government or others.

I mean lets say something were to cause the world as we know it (not the end of the world) but, the world as we to know it to drastically change where the were no dominant police forces, or governments to help you. A place where money means nothing. It is not impossible. Nuclear weapons DO exsist. This much is FACT. It is just a matter of time before someone wants to shoot them off. And when that happens, are YOU ready?

LoL, just my 2 cents! :smile: The internet is good for porn too! haha


--------------------
:hi:**If you have any spare spore prints lying around, and your feeling 'giving' drop me a PM** :dancer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: Nuzzle]
    #11448684 -

In 2012 I will still have my porn bookmarked (also a very important part of the Mayan calender...FYI)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: done naturally????can you do it [Re: Nuzzle]
    #11448794 -

I am very like minded and I live in South Carolina, growing my own vegetables with the rain water I collect from my roof and the waste from the worms who eat my scraps. Yesterday I tripped for the first time in a decade off of Gymnopilus mushrooms I found in the forest. (The ever so freindly folks in the hunting forum gave me help and confidence along the way.)  They are less potent so I had to make a tea from almost 100g fresh for a pretty good trip, but it was amazing! Next time I find a specimen (which shouldn't be too hard since they often fruit in the same spot, living off wood) I'm going to try every method I can think of to cultivate them at/closer to home. Several Gymnopilus species can be found in NC and, although they are not always active, they are never toxic so it doesn't hurt to try so long as you have a confirmed ID from a Trusted Identifier (try "Mr. Mushrooms" once you reach this point.) So I suggest you read up on the genus (right here, of course) and get out and do some hiking in the woods! I've found TONS of food too! Chanterelles, Chicken of the Woods, Parasols, Lions mane, Oysters. It's truely amazing what Mother Nature has to offer if we look for it and work with what we've got. Best of luck to you!

A lot of this has to do with specific location and climate, but it might prove helpful: http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-psilocybin-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

Here are a couple of my finds. Hericium erinaceus, Laetiporus cincinnatus, Gymnopilus sp.(last two.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amazing nature Shroom kit? natro301 2,759 18 07/26/02 04:26 PM
by Mushroom God
* Nature MushroomFriend 1,152 14 02/12/05 04:23 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Why grow mushrooms differently then nature? zbgeed 3,187 12 08/06/03 04:14 PM
by Ekstaza
* Do you believe natural water (Pond, Lake, Stream) is better than regular tab/bottled? MycoJunkie 844 7 12/08/04 05:38 PM
by discman1
* What is the natural enviroment for Cubensis.....? Insango 8,663 6 03/07/03 06:04 PM
by felix
* Overview of Humidifier Setups Lapius 11,932 8 06/28/11 03:25 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Where Can I Buy Large Pressure Canner on Internet DK1 1,091 10 03/11/05 12:11 PM
by thenewguy05
* city slicker looking for mini bales on the internet cnidarium 933 6 04/05/03 09:06 PM
by Oscuro_lobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,644 topic views. 27 members, 110 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 11/12/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.