Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Nature
    #3771105 -

Hello folks

An admin said I could post topics about nature here. Since the attitude is that nature aint important enough to have an own forum.

What do you guys think? Or is it not trendy to love nature? Which I have been doing all of my life. The mushroomspirit has deepened this a lot above that.

Name 3 mammals you like which live in your country? I dont mean on your dinnerplate... :grin:

MF


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771124 -

i dont see how this can be in any way related to mush. cult.

I do however see this being fit for Spirituality and Philosophy, Physical and Mental Well-Being

Which mod said this?


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: derx]
    #3771131 -

double posting on the same topic too? MF....what are you smoking this morning? :smile:


--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771146 -

It should have its own forum imho, ow Anno said it but I think he must be drunk or something.

BTW mushrooms and their cult. is VERY related to NATURE imho.

maybe he meant that.

MF


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771161 -

IYHO? how is the question you asked about animals in any way related to the cultivation of mushrooms? Here you go man: http://www.nature.net/forums/


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771208 -

ok so you dont think magic mushrooms are related to nature? That is our narrowminded derx, not the trueth.

Hence, even an admin thinks this is teh right place so.... :bye:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771273 -

You're an ignorant fuck MF, I said that the question about animals is in no way related to mushroom cultivation. I did not however EVER state what you're claiming.

There is many things I am, but one thing I am not is closed minded. Try again MF. Now I never did bash you, yet you bash me. Shows how mature you really are.


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: derx]
    #3771290 -

yeah yeah derx, I suppose you live in a cave and dont have a toilet to shit in?
Are you both friend- and teethless or do you only misbehave on internet, boy?

Ow I forgot: fuck you! :grin:

MF


--------------------

Edited by MushroomFriend (02/12/05 04:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771298 -

MushroomFriend said:
yeah yeah derx, I suppose you live in a cave and dont have a toilet to shit in?
Are you both friend- and teethless or do you only misbehave on internet, boy?

Ow I forgot: fuck you! :grin:

MF



thanks for proving my point :thumbup:


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: derx]
    #3771303 -

rofl, this discussion is turning into more than its intent.


--------------------
Watch out for the smurfs!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: us3fu1idi0t]
    #3771311 -

I must've really upset you for you to edit your rating towards me to a 1 shroom.
Once again, thanks for proving my point. Just for your knowledge, I couldn't give a shit less about an online rating on some website. You're really pathetic. G'day mate


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: derx]
    #3771341 -

Derx my boy, you are on ignore so save your efforts and find another place to relieve your anus, idiot... :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771368 -

:whack:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771390 -


Edited by Arp (02/12/05 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3771502 -

its settled....

(who is that mutant? :lol: )


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amazing nature Shroom kit? natro301 2,761 18 07/26/02 06:26 PM
by Mushroom God
* Why grow mushrooms differently then nature? zbgeed 3,187 12 08/06/03 06:14 PM
by Ekstaza
* Do you believe natural water (Pond, Lake, Stream) is better than regular tab/bottled? MycoJunkie 844 7 12/08/04 07:38 PM
by discman1
* What is the natural enviroment for Cubensis.....? Insango 8,663 6 03/07/03 08:04 PM
by felix
* Overview of Humidifier Setups Lapius 11,932 8 06/28/11 05:25 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Where Can I Buy Large Pressure Canner on Internet DK1 1,091 10 03/11/05 02:11 PM
by thenewguy05
* city slicker looking for mini bales on the internet cnidarium 933 6 04/05/03 11:06 PM
by Oscuro_lobo
* CAN I BUY THIS STUFF OFF THE INTERNET?????? killershroomssuck 724 4 07/23/04 11:26 AM
by psilocyber

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,152 topic views. 12 members, 291 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.