Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Modern Warfare 2 thread
    #11419229 -

Who else is getting it?  for what system?

I'm grabbing it for ps3, pm me if you want my psn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #11419251 -

I am getting it for PC.:yesnod:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: Vibes]
    #11419253 -

At midnight I will possesss the game to rule all games!


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: SmittysPawnShop]
    #11419276 -

Getting it for Xbox 360 myself sometime this week, pretty pumped for it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: That Cenex Guy]
    #11419307 -

I didn't pre-order it but I live in a major city so I shouldn't have to worry about running out of copies right?..... RIGHT!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol this game should be epic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #11419319 -

PreparationH said:
I didn't pre-order it but I live in a major city so I shouldn't have to worry about running out of copies right?..... RIGHT!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol this game should be epic.



I'm sure all the 360 versions will be sold. Maybe not PS3.:shrug:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: Vibes]
    #11419532 -

Vibes said:
PreparationH said:
I didn't pre-order it but I live in a major city so I shouldn't have to worry about running out of copies right?..... RIGHT!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol this game should be epic.



I'm sure all the 360 versions will be sold. Maybe not PS3.:shrug:



true, I hope you're right.  I don't want to have to fellate any little kids for their copy again like I did for Uncharted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #11419560 -

I find that the local bestbuy always seeems to have copies of hot new releases, I just pre-ordered cause the pimple face kid at Gamestop talked me into it.


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: SmittysPawnShop]
    #11419719 -

Downloading it for PC for the single player because Infinity Ward really fucked up the multiplayer. Lame shits.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: Devlish2]
    #11419784 -

Devlish2 said:
Downloading it for PC for the single player because Infinity Ward really fucked up the multiplayer. Lame shits.



Give it a month, they shall change it.


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: Vibes]
    #11419834 -

Well they almost have to the way I see it.

I mean I don't understand why they would take something as useful as the console out the the gaming experience. Their answer to that was that they want you to play the game how they created it. Sure that's all good and fine but you could play it originally if it had a darn console too.

It's a shame too because I was really waiting a long time for this game and they couldn't just keep it as perfect as Modern Warfare was, they had to mess some things up.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #11420579 -

PreparationH said:
Vibes said:
PreparationH said:
I didn't pre-order it but I live in a major city so I shouldn't have to worry about running out of copies right?..... RIGHT!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? lol this game should be epic.



I'm sure all the 360 versions will be sold. Maybe not PS3.:shrug:



true, I hope you're right.  I don't want to have to fellate any little kids for their copy again like I did for Uncharted.



No way dude..Go to the Walmart on the Blvd, or go to one of the Targets. They never run out the first day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: lsdank268]
    #11421576 -

360


--------------------
Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: floydisgod]
    #11421582 -

whens this game come out, im downloading asap


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: Lucidx]
    #11421590 -

OH THIS SHIT COMES OUT TOMORROW... DAMN SON IMA BE BLASTIN SOME TERRORISTZ WITH MY L33T SKILLZ BAHHH LEIK WEDZDEY SON.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: PreparationH]
    #11421635 -

might get it for three six oh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11421652 -

PS3...and I just preordered and paid my copy in full about an hour ago. I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow :evil:

But it's going to have to share me with Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11421672 -

3 hrs 8 min, my screenname is schutzemdown on PSN. I have mine preordered. Last time I didn't pre order thay made me spend more money so they would give me someone elses copy. I have a roll to take tonight to keep me up all night playing, and I have an 1/8 of Kush, and 4 green xanax bars, if I need to stop playing and sleep, doubt that will happen. I will probably be up all week playing.


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11421686 -

Do they actually start selling at 12 or do they start earlier. They won't answer the phone at gamecrazy.


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 thread [Re: schutzemdown]
    #11421688 -

don't know if y'all no the answer to this or not but is Blockbuster video going be open for the release to rent it.


--------------------
:vaped::jointsmile::bongload::ganja::jah:im what u might call a "pothead":potleaf::getstoned::gethigh:

Edited by 420_psychonaut (11/09/09 08:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wii preorders DNKYD 895 11 10/12/06 11:43 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Pizza hut preorder help
( 1 2 all )
Eggtimer 1,840 27 03/27/16 02:13 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* who preordered the digital download of Radiohead's new album? boO 1,121 9 10/04/07 11:09 AM
by Locus
* Has anyone else preordered Uncharted 3? OnePerEyeM8 340 2 10/21/11 04:08 AM
by OnePerEyeM8
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* David Bowie appreciation thread browndustin 967 3 03/17/04 04:12 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* Neo Modern PreFabs SkorpivoMusterion 703 6 12/05/04 09:00 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,325 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.