Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Starving myself to lose weight.
    #11374573 -

So, I'm a fat fuck. I always have been, and I'm to the point where I am totally sick of it. On the surface, I don't care much. I honestly have many priorities before I worry about myself being fat.

However, its getting to the point where I feel I need to do something.

I can't do diets, simply because they don't give me results. I want to see myself losing weight, and not have to wait 3 months before I lose 20 pounds. I need to lose like 100 pounds, and not fuck around about it.

So, I've decided to starve myself. I don't care how unhealthy it is. It can't be as unhealthy as being fat. So fuck it.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to do it? I really love food...I eat constantly throughout the day. I'm going to just try and stop. But how many days am I safe for? Like 8? Then I'll just eat some vegetables for dinner or some shit.

Halp?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374603 -

Since you love to eat, how about just limiting yourself to vegetables? You can probably eat as much of that stuff as you can fit in and loose all of the weight. You could eat all day and loose weight!

Starving can put serious strain on your heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11374616 -

egg-zactly!



it's not the amount of food you eat - it's the type of unhealthy crap you keep stuffing yer face with  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11374624 -

Too much of anything is bad for you, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374674 -

diet is only half of weight loss, exercise is the other even if its just taking a long walk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11374682 -

Thats just the thing - I am pretty fit. I am a fat dude, but I get around no problem. I can bike and walk anywhere my friends can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374705 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Thats just the thing - I am pretty fit. I am a fat dude, but I get around no problem. I can bike and walk anywhere my friends can.





LOLOLOLOL 'bike and walk'



That doesn't mean your fit.


Run a mile you fat fuck, then tell me how fit you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11374717 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Thats just the thing - I am pretty fit. I am a fat dude, but I get around no problem. I can bike and walk anywhere my friends can.





LOLOLOLOL 'bike and walk'



That doesn't mean your fit.


Run a mile you fat fuck, then tell me how fit you are.



Fuck you nigger. I'm trying to say that even though I am fat, I still don't just sit around on my ass. On weekends, we usually walk like 7+ miles around my town.

Not so much anymore, because its cold as fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374726 -

you wont lose any weight starving yourself because you have to get your metabolism going with healthy meals. If you just dont eat then you are only putting yourself further in the hole and becoming unhealthier. Then when you do eat, your body will convert it directly into fat  because it thinks you are in survival mode.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11374744 -

I remember doing it once before, and I lost mad weight, so that can't be true.

And how can my body convert celery to fat?

I think I'll just starve myself for a month, eat vegetables every few days, and wait until I'm the size I want to be.

Then I can start worrying about eating right. But fuck it, I want to lose weight NOW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374770 -

you lost water weight friend. big difference between that and fat. and no celery wont be converted into fat. but then again celery has NO calories, so might as well not eat it. But you can only go so long avoiding food, and you WILL lose muscle before fat. Im just warning you. be a stubborn fat fuck that you are and ignore me though. And eating veggies every few days wont do it. Just eat normal meals, including breakfast with those veggies incorporated into them. then just avoid sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and a lot of carbs. do this for a few months and you will get good results. try and starve yourself and youll be back at the store buying twinkies in about 2 days. you miserable piece of walking lard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374850 -

> So, I've decided to starve myself. I don't care how unhealthy it is. It can't be as unhealthy as being fat. So fuck it.

Actually, it is worse than being fat.  The problem with starving yourself is that your body shuts down, thus the rate of your weight loss actually decreases.

> I can't do diets, simply because they don't give me results.

Diets don't work.  They address the symptom (being fat), not the problem (what led to being fat).  If you really want to lose weight, you have to make a lifestyle change.  Nothing else will work.

If you really want to lose weight, and keep it off, go for the Seuss' Diet:

Quote:
1) Giveth: You can eat whatever you like. There is no counting calories, no avoiding certain foods, etc. Listen to your body and enjoy the foods you like.

2) Taketh: You cannot eat until you are full. If you sit back after a meal and feel stuffed, then you blew the diet. This is the absolute most important aspect of the diet. Do not eat until you are full! Avoid the three square meals a day. When you finish eating, you should still be slightly hungry... thinking, "I could eat a few more bites." This is very important! I cannot stress enough that you must not break rule #2.

3) Giveth and Taketh: You can eat whenever you like, but you must wait 30 minutes between snacks/meals. (This means wait at least 30 minutes after you finish eating before you eat again.) It is much better to eat a small handful of nuts, or a few cookies, or a small bite of whatever when you are hungry, and then wait 30 minutes, rather than eating a huge meal a few times a day.

4) Taketh: Don't eat unless you are hungry.

The important rules to remember, don't eat until you are full and wait at least 30 minutes between eating. Other than that, anything goes. Drinking liquids that have lots of sugar in them should be counted as a meal or snack!  Avoid drinks with sugar and high fructose corn syrup if possible.  Water is your friend.  When eating snacks, remember, itty bitty tiny portions.  You can eat again in 30 minutes, so keep the portion size tiny!  This is the key to the lifestyle change: small portions!



The idea of the above is to bring about a change in lifestyle rather than counting calories in the traditional diet.  By eating less food at any given time, but eating often, you will kick start your metabolism into high speed, shrink your stomach, and learn to eat less while listening to your body.  As the 'diet' progresses, you can start to replace unhealthy food with healthy choices.  Listen to your body, not your mind's desire for sugar and salt.

> On weekends, we usually walk like 7+ miles around my town.

Exercise, contrary to popular belief, does little to nothing to help most people lose weight.  In controlled studies, people that exercise actually lost less weight than people that did not.  The problem is that people tend to reward themselves after exercise with a high calorie meal, a bottle of sugary energy drink (gatorade, powerade, etc), a beer, etc.

Done correctly, exercise can be a huge benefit to weight loss.  If you are going to walk, make it last at least an hour, do it at least four times a week, and be sure it is a brisk walk.  As long as you don't reward yourself with an excess of calories afterward, the walks should remove around 1/3 pound of weight per week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11374861 -

:/

All this sounds like it is going to take so long though. I'm not looking to lose weight so I can go back to eating...I want to lose weight and then start eating healthy.

I'm way too fat for most of this shit.

FUCK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11374872 -

> All this sounds like it is going to take so long though.

Give it a month and see.  A lifestyle change does not happen overnight, and weight loss takes time... unless you want to do the roller coaster diets, which don't work, but keep the weight loss industry well funded.

> I'm not looking to lose weight so I can go back to eating...I want to lose weight and then start eating healthy.

They go hand in hand... you have to eat properly to lose weight.  Eating properly is more than counting calories, or eating healthy food.  You will be amazed at how many calories are in some healthy foods.  You have to learn how to eat less volume, first, and they worry about the rest of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11375106 -

Good luck to you with that, but I can tell you from personal experience, that it doesn't work. You'll lose the weight, but you will gain it back no matter how healthy you eat. I did the same thing. I have a very slow metabolism. And my entire family is very big. But I went from a size 22 to a size 6 by doing just a few small things.
When I eat, I grab a big glass of water, and I don't finish the food till the water is gone. I found that half the time, I wouldn't be able to finish the food, and still felt full. But don't eat till you're sickly full, that just deprives the point. Cut back on those sugars! Drink less soda, eat one less candy treat. Water may taste gross at first, but after a while you get used to it. I have to drink bottle water because our well leaves our water funky tasting and looking. Cut back on the breads and soft shells. And up those meats and veggies. Take multi vitamins.
I exercised in small amounts during the week. I thought maybe if I just exercised on the weekend, It would help,but they even say that it's better to do it in portions. Like do little leg lifts when you're just standing there, take the stairs. Stand up and walk around while you're on the phone. Don't sit longer then a hour,  get up and get the blood flowing. You'd be surprised how the smallest things help. It's just matter of getting your heart a little excited.
Sounds stupid, but it worked for me.
I found that if I gave my self a reward, I would stick to it more. I live 4 miles from town, so I'd walk to the post office or what not. Then after I did a certain amount of miles, I would treat my self to a beer or a treat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11375114 -

Diet is about 90% of weight loss, despite what people seem to think. I've dumped 120lbs thus far and am still going. The first thing you need to do is start tracking your food intake. Paying attention to labels helps a lot.

Check these sites:
myfitnesspal.com
fitday.com

Both help. If you don't want to track stuff, you obviously don't want to be thin enough yet. Its hard and it takes time, but you can do it if you really have decided its time for a change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11375126 -

Anonymous #1 said:
:/

All this sounds like it is going to take so long though.





It will take a long time, but unlike other methods, it works. Do you want to be a fat fuck all your life? No? Well, then change your life. :shrug:

It's really that simple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11375129 -

Starvation might work to some degree.  Just burn more calories than you take in during a day's time and you won't have to starve yourself so much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11375147 -

Starvation will work, but you quickly hit diminishing returns. Your body can't get all of the vitamins and minerals it needs from fat, so it'll start breaking down your liver for iron, your muscles, your bones, etc. Your body doesn't want to be starved. Further when people starve themselves they also tend to binge which makes things even worse.

Eat regularly, and eat healthy while you keep track. Remember, you didn't get fat overnight. It took years. It may take the same to lose it. Sorry - quick fixes won't help you here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starving myself to lose weight. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11375157 -

The quickest way to loose weight is to kill yourself. You should be skelatel within a week or so depending on location and how many critters help you out.

Seriously though kill yourself.

Even more seriously though its very simple. You need to change your relationship with food and eat not because you like eating but because you need to eat and do exercise that actually exhausts you.

You eat because you enjoy food and you only do enough light exercise to function and because of this you will always be fat.

You think making this change is to difficult, so we are back to square one, Kill yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's it like to be fat?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,840 38 10/03/07 03:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Gotta lose that ego Anonymous 243 2 09/14/07 03:11 PM
by Anonymous
* is this a good joke Anonymous 850 8 07/12/08 03:16 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* Premature ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,277 43 11/21/08 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* brainwashed
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,430 26 09/15/07 01:15 PM
by Anonymous
* S.A.L.A.D. -a working directory to all of the "Lettuce be..." threads.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,350 34 01/06/11 09:22 AM
by Anonymous
* I love Jesus
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 739 30 04/19/12 10:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Are you FAT?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,474 57 02/17/08 09:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
889 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.