Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineButtsack
Stranger
Mushrooms Every Weekend?
    #11322663 - 10/26/09 06:30 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Me and a few friends pretty much have done mushrooms every weekend for the past month or so. I don't mind drinking but I would take mushrooms over drinking any day. Plus mushies are much cheaper to go out clubbing on. By doing them every weekend is it possible for me to "lose the magic" like with mdma pills?

By doing mushrooms every weekend will it make any difference to me doing LSD since that's a psychedelic as well? 

Also by doing mushrooms so often could that affect my imagination? Because when I close my eyes while sober I find it hard to imagine images and I mostly see just static. Would this be from too many psychedelics in a short period and not long enough recovery?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Buttsack]
    #11322664 - 10/26/09 06:33 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I figured psychedelics would expand your imagination, it does for me

--------------------
no longer with us

Offlinethe_drummer
Stucking Foaned
 User Gallery

Loc: The Kan-Abyss
Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Harlz]
    #11322670 - 10/26/09 06:38 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, you might want to slow down. Too much of a good thing ruins any experience.

--------------------

"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11322680 - 10/26/09 06:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

mushrooms every weekend? just dont.

--------------------

Invisiblej_rich
Female User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11322842 - 10/26/09 08:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hmm psychedelics make my imagination even wilder. I did Lucy 3 weekends in a row and that was a great 3 weekends. If I could do Lucy every weekend I think I would. Unless I started to not be able to imagine thins. I think ya might need a little break

--------------------

Offlinedohdot
System Of Cranial Pulses
Male

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: j_rich]
    #11324053 - 10/26/09 02:25 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Mushies every weekend isn't that bad. I mean, tolerance won't build up to the point where its really noticeable. However the mystical feel of the trip won't be there. You should keep it to every 2-3 weeks to get the best out of the trip.

--------------------
You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind.
~Timothy Leary

:mushroom2:LSD:mushroom2:

Offlineg00ru
word em up
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #11324066 - 10/26/09 02:27 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

In a couple of months you'll probably realize that you were tripping way too much, and then you'll have a pretty hefty batch of craziness to ride out.  But after that you'll be better than ever!  So yeah, you're fine :lol:

--------------------

check out my music!
have a g00d one! ^_^

OfflineBeefWatson
Beefmaster

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: g00ru]
    #11324530 - 10/26/09 03:36 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i was eating several hits of lsd every weekend-every other for like 8 months last year

it was fun

BUT thats just cause there was an overabundance and the experience is really better if you put a pause in there.

OfflineDbb5
Male

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: BeefWatson]
    #11324554 - 10/26/09 03:39 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I feel like you you lose some of the "magic" of the experiance when doing it often IMO

InvisibleSittingBull
Servant of the Void

Loc: Desensitized Death in the...
Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Dbb5]
    #11327191 - 10/26/09 09:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

There was a short period in my life when I was tripping 4 times a week on shrooms and it was great for 2 weeks and by the third week I wasn't getting the same effects. My brain got tired of it.
Then I tripped every weekend after not doing any for a coupla months and that wasn't really rewarding either. Now I only take fungus a few times a year, it keeps it "magical" and satisfying physically. Now there are other things that I take a lot more often then our little mushroom friends.
Like you know that real good after affect you get, where the world is just wonderful? I only trip as many times as I still get that feeling after a trip. Just listen to your body/mind/emotions and they will tell you how often you should trip on anything.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: SittingBull]
    #11327261 - 10/26/09 10:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Im planning on doing mushrooms once a week when I start growing.
Sounds like a great idea personally. =)

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/26/09 10:08 PM)

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11327295 - 10/26/09 10:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

As long as you are having fun, roll with it. I was doing experiments with PE every weekend there for awhile. You can do it with no apparent tolerance buildup. Super visuals. You just get to where its not as suprising, the change isn't as much of a shock. It loses its mysticism to an extent. I guess it is kind of good in a way. As far as not letting yourself get unfamiliar with the feeling. Sometimes when I eat mush I would get heavy anxiety on the waiting part. I think they were finally telling me I needed to back off them for awhile. Plus do not get into them if you are not in the right frame of mind. I think I have come to the conclusion that they are best used sparingly. I look to get back into the swing of things for the holidaze maybe. Although my kitty has some 4 hits of WoW stashed back for Phish, that she hasn't even touched. :vaped:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11329637 - 10/27/09 05:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You need more mushies if you aren't imagining anything, normally too much means you start seeing things while sober, up the doses and do it silent darkness every month, and 2g on the normal weekends would be cool. Try 5g silent darkness as much as you are willing for an increased imagination. Plus, I've read from many many people who have taken psychedelics over 100 times, they say it is just as incredible as the first time. And the shamans take ayahuasca 3 times a week!

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11329648 - 10/27/09 05:53 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Seeker_22 said:
As long as you are having fun, roll with it. I was doing experiments with PE every weekend there for awhile. You can do it with no apparent tolerance buildup. Super visuals. You just get to where its not as suprising, the change isn't as much of a shock. It loses its mysticism to an extent. I guess it is kind of good in a way. As far as not letting yourself get unfamiliar with the feeling. Sometimes when I eat mush I would get heavy anxiety on the waiting part. I think they were finally telling me I needed to back off them for awhile. Plus do not get into them if you are not in the right frame of mind. I think I have come to the conclusion that they are best used sparingly. I look to get back into the swing of things for the holidaze maybe. Although my kitty has some 4 hits of WoW stashed back for Phish, that she hasn't even touched. :vaped:

Eat more... That is the point, you have gotten so far, so see how far does that rabbit hole go, as long as you aren't experiencing substantial side effects (seeing pretty colours all day doesn't sound to bad, as long as you don't let it scare you you'll be able to function FINE and have a much more interesting life than most people!) just see what you can find down there...

OfflineButtsack
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms Every Weekend? [Re: The Centre]
    #11329787 - 10/27/09 07:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

lol I like the 2 sides saying the exact opposite of each other. I still find it great fun to take mushrooms and probably just as good each time as the last. I usually do about 5g a weekend and most of my friends can only handle 2-3g. The only reason I do it every weekend though is because it works out cheaper and more fun than just drinking. If I just have 2g I get a similar buzz to a mdma pill and I can still drive home at night providing I don't drink.

If I have LSD will that affect me the same way as if I had mushrooms? Or would it be like having a break from mushrooms for a week?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Phish

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience