Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegetmyshroomon
Trip Sydicate

Loc: 4 hours away from the mid...
important question!! to much shrooms in a weekend?
    #1034668 - 11/08/02 02:29 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

2 days ago i found a patch of mush for the first time (yay for me) ive grown shrooms before but never come across any, but anyways i have a big pile of mush, and yesterday i decided to do what i can only guess was maybe 3-4 grams and i tripped significantly ( visuals , breathing) and today i decided to back to where i found them and i ate another 2 grams (enough to get the stoned effect) but tomorrow i plan on doing 7-8 grams with by buddy and ive heard that u should wait a week before u do shrooms again or it wont work as well because theyr are some risudal alkoliods or something, and ya, the reason im doing 8 grams or so is to trip my fuckin balls and have the best experience possible but if i should wait so my body takes it .....better? ill do that. i dont know, ive just heard this i want to get another opinion thanks

--------------------
-Relax and take notes while i tokes on the marijuana smoke-Biggie Smalls

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: important question!! to much shrooms in a weekend? [Re: getmyshroomon]
    #1034877 - 11/08/02 03:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

In my opinion you are seriously disrespecting the mushroom. I shouldn't have said that, it won't help your trip ;-) but hey that's my opinion and you asked for it.

But I recommend you go ahead and do it, and close your eyes. Close your eyes for a while during the trip while laying down, and in that state ask yourself if you're visiting your shroomscape a bit too much lately.

I think of your actions as kind of "overstaying your welcome" in that state of mind.. and yes, the effects will be less than they would have been if you waited a week.... but 8 grams.... lol it should still be a wild time. Close them eyes my man.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
don't piss off the shroom

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (11/08/02 03:53 AM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: important question!! to much shrooms in a weekend? [Re: getmyshroomon]
    #1036846 - 11/08/02 05:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping way to often in my humble opinion chief

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: important question!! to much shrooms in a week [Re: getmyshroomon]
    #1037010 - 11/08/02 06:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

7-8g dry is overkill by 4-6g, and 7-8g wet is probably underkill by 6-12g.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: important question!! to much shrooms in a weekend? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1037058 - 11/08/02 06:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I forgot to mention....

I went through a binge back near the beginning of my psychedelic mushroom adventures (several months after i did loads of acid, actually.. don't do THAT stuff anymore tho - it was wonderful but left me with holes in my soul IMO... but I digress..), during a camping trip:

On the FOURTH day in a row, I made some more mushroom tea, and drank it sitting in a chair out in the woods. Within about 15 minutes, I felt the trip coming on: My mushroom counterpart was upset with me and getting sick, tired and overwhelmed with my frequency.

I started feeling a bit nervous and went into my tent to lay down comfortably, away from constantly-attacking insects. Laying there feeling the effects come, I knew I had "sinned." I felt the my mushroom-personality scolding me. I held onto the ground as I started to get a kind of "We're gunna fuck you over, Mr. Trip-four-days-in-a-row-just-because-you're-out-camping" feeling, and got quite scared. I had "bad-tripped" before, but the impending feelings were utterly horrifying.

I made an internal plea to these feelings inside me. "OK I understand I shouldn't trip so often. I really do apologize and I'll turn my frequency way down after this trip but I'm already 'here' now so I can't take this one away. There is no need to punish myself if I still get the message withOUT punishment." These are the types of things I was thinking to myself as everything in my field of visionI started growing dark and pointy in very subtle ways (best way I can describe it...), and all sorts of strange devices waiting to be used for my torture appeared.

Suddenly the sharp, pointy edges of my slight visual hallucinations softened and lightened. I had sucessfully turned things around. As soon as it hit me that the trip wasn't spiralling downwards afterall, my nausea lifted, and I thanked myself for "going easy on me" as I exited the tent. From there, another incredibly happy mushroom trip followed; felt like the greatest internal mushroom "production" ever!

So after the trip, a friend of mine asked me "Hey so do you want to trip with _____ and I on Saturday?"

I sat there for several seconds, and replied "Yes I do want to, but I don't want to trip so often; its exausting - I'd love to hang out with you guys though, if you don't mind a sober-person around."

My lesson had been learned. I keep my trips at least 3 months from eachother.

Has anybody had similar experiences where you "broke a rule" of some sort, and started freaking out, but turned it around and made some good descisions in the process? hmm nevermind thats a whole other topic.. :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Play it safe man.... you might start being mean to yourself if you do them too often.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience