Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269761 -

Do you know the temperatures involved in burning a dried mushroom? Fine. The melting point of both psilocybin and psilocin are much lower (around 170°C). You will simply destroy the active compounds. The only way to take psilocybin is by ingesting it some way. Period.


--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11269768 -

Dont you have to boil them to make the tea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269778 -

bottom line is even if those 3 mushrooms WERE active, and even if smoking them WAS a good method of ingestion, you STILL wouldn't be tripping on that low of a dose.

so either way you are being completely ignorant. there's no argument here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269779 -

Yes. Do you know the boiling point of water? 100°C. That's 70°C less than the melting point of psilocybin/psilocin. The flame of a match burns at around 800°C. A cigarette tip is around 300°C hot whereas this will go up to almost 500°C when you take a drag off it. My point being: you can boil/cook magic mushrooms just fine. You cannot burn them without destroying the active compounds however.


--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11269787 -

Guess its the placebo effect then. I smoked them by themselves out of a bong and wasnt knocked off my ass but certainly felt something. Regardless if/when Im lucky enough to get some fresh ones to sprout Ill get some pictures. Hopefully Ill have a new charger for my real camera by then too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: minerva]
    #11269788 -

minerva said:
bottom line is even if those 3 mushrooms WERE active, and even if smoking them WAS a good method of ingestion, you STILL wouldn't be tripping on that low of a dose.

so either way you are being completely ignorant. there's no argument here.



I look forward to seeing you repeat what other people say in future threads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: minerva]
    #11269805 -

and i look forward to you smoking a poisonous mushroom and becoming a statistic.

you've been arguing with us this entire time and were proven wrong on all counts. quit trying to make ME look like the dumbass here. it's not gonna work. grow the fuck up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: minerva]
    #11269836 -

minerva said:
you've been arguing with us this entire time and were proven wrong on all counts. quit trying to make ME look like the dumbass here. it's not gonna work. grow the fuck up.



You know God damned well you thought you could smoke them too previous to Germans post. Looks like we both learned something new but only one of us can commit it. And I need to grow up

:hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269838 -

And the only count I was proven wrong on was the smoking one. I never claimed the mushrooms was anything and German said himself theres no way to tell what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269848 -

Except for the fact that I said it wasn't active. I am sure some of our TIs would be able to ID it correctly, but I usually don't like to speculate when making an ID and so if I am not sure I say I can't ID it.

That said, this thread has really started to deteriorate. If you want to keep the argument going, please do so privately.


--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LMAO Did I just get REALLY lucky? V.ID please [Re: ShibaSpeak]
    #11269850 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
All has been said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ID Help with Possible Panaeolus Cyanescens? DrunkRobot 810 6 03/04/18 05:04 AM
by MushiNoob
* Psilocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 all )
IpomoeaViolacea 11,654 30 01/22/17 07:26 PM
by Sleazyshroomer
* Need help ID'n these x3n0ph0bic 2,675 16 09/10/03 08:10 AM
by canid
* Please ID, sorry no means to post pic Cinopsilo 1,801 8 09/29/03 07:36 PM
by MagmaManiac
* ID help...please Ben202 1,973 11 02/26/03 10:42 AM
by canid
* Difference of Cyanescens and Azurescens (ID) mjshroomer 6,918 10 08/06/02 07:53 AM
by Anonymous
* P. baeocystis? P. cyanescens? id help. kadakuda 2,837 9 11/07/10 01:37 PM
by vjp
* can someone ID these? - found in aus. Beatnik 1,222 6 02/05/02 07:59 PM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,441 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.