Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: Wimy]
    #11260358 -

I would love to know.  How potent are they?


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: truskool]
    #11260825 -

mucho


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: Wimy]
    #11261202 -

Those Weilli are awsome looking...I never thought I would want to try something so bad...I just realized I need a Weilli print!!!!!!!!! can anyone offer a trade???......e


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: electrics]
    #11261461 -

If you are willing to take a partial i can probably do something for you


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: truskool]
    #11262090 -

i got one i need sterile cubensis spores


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spore syringes and wild specimens [Re: Wimy]
    #11262744 -

Thanks -Truskool-for you're most gracious offer but I will see if I can trade with -Weilliinmyyard- I'll hit yeah up with a PM....Thanks guyz....This looks like a fun challenge we should all keep grow logs together and see how it goes...e


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spore syring is in trouble? mulan 14,798 12 08/29/09 09:15 PM
by HaRo On KoRn
* Spore Syring Cont/Clear Misconcept if any Zwieback0 6,076 4 08/11/08 03:22 AM
by fr33d0mfry
* Re: When buying a spore syring... 3Mshroom 8,437 2 06/01/00 08:17 PM
by 3Mshroom
* Making Spore Syringes Anonymous 7,732 13 09/04/02 08:14 PM
by Sammy
* Re: Large fruits via multi-spore innoc Anonymous 2,963 11 03/10/01 08:47 AM
by Insomnia
* Need advice on sterility & trading spores. The_Gnome_King 5,012 16 06/25/20 05:22 AM
by Zakkery
* Re: I suck...Help me with my spore print technique Anonymous 4,656 3 04/16/01 11:34 PM
by Anonymous
* major spore syringe process question *DELETED* phrozendata 1,538 9 03/19/02 09:10 PM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,381 topic views. 19 members, 118 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.