Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11241107 -

Yeah, too tight can be as much of a problem as too lose. You can do things to get them to loosen up though. Lots of foreplay to get her excited, like to the point that she wants to rape you will help. If that doesn't help, break out lots of lube.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11241127 -

Well, it was good, I just take too damn long.

I fucked from like 11 till like 6 one night and only got close to orgasming like twice. (this one was too loose tho)

The head almost got me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11241150 -

I blame my broken penis.

And my hand for being godly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11241196 -

I think you have to incorporate true desire to make sex really fulfilling.

It's a much harder task to find someone you desire who desires what you desire and at the same time desires you than to find someone who fills only one of those three criteria.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11241222 -

Are you talking to me? Because I do not comprehend, dog.

Either way, i could have busted on one of the times I almost orgasmed in her mouth if I didn't pull out the grandma trick to go longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11241241 -

Eh, all Im saying is I do better masturbating than with sex due to the fact that I can pull out stranger fantasies.

To put what I said into easier terms, you gotta find someone whose hot AND into the same kinky thing that gets your rocks off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11244111 -

Anonymous #5 said:
LOL, I've never heard that term before.

For me, its frequently opium dick that's preventing me from cumming.



being on opiates and gettin pussy is like the best thing ever i dont want to cum cause it feels too goooood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11248285 -

Never felt the need to fake it, if she's getting off she doesn't give a shit.  Especially when she's getting off multiple times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11248413 -

why would u?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11248565 -

cc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11249517 -

yea but only bc i didn't want to waste a good load when i knew she would swallow later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11249844 -

Coke Dxm and MDmA I cannt Com on sometimes.  I hae my chick sit on my face and rub her pussy all over me while I beat off and she tickles my balls and talks dirty to me. works everytime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11249863 -

Anonymous #16 said:
Coke Dxm and MDmA I cannt Com on sometimes.  I hae my chick sit on my face and rub her pussy all over me while I beat off and she tickles my balls and talks dirty to me. works everytime.



Who is Coaster?


I w0n the internets jeapordiaZe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11249884 -

Haha, definitely not.  Coaster doesn't get laid.

nd he tipes
lyke
dis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11254858 -

yeah a few times, for different reasons as well.
couple times because i had already come once or twice that night, and was getting reiculously tired, she really wanted to make me cum so faked it so i could stop and go to sleep (shed already orgasmd so it didnt really matter)
once becuase i was almost completely sober, had like one beer (can make it far too easy for me to get aroused) and pulled this rediculously hot girl, she was jerkin me for like 5 mins before i put it in and got a bit too excited, basically came straight away lol, fairly embarressing. luckily i was still hard so just carried on for another 15-20 mins. sometimes that gets a bit painful though.
yeh as has been said drugs fuck with things all too much really, can get quite annoying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11255834 -

I have. It took so long, that i just pretended that I'd came lol.

I've also came so early that i pretended that I heard someone at the door so she didn't realise i came so early lol.. so off i went to investigate haha.. damn i was nervous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #11256498 -

Anonymous #16 said:
I hae my chick sit on my face and rub her pussy all over me while I beat off and she tickles my balls and talks dirty to me.



I love both of those things! Having my girl sit on my face while I beat off, and having her lick my balls while I beat off. SO HOT!

And yes, I have faked an orgasm once. I couldn't cum and wanted the sex to end, so I faked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11257554 -

be and man and say that your fuckin done fucking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #11257882 -

Anonymous #19 said:
I couldn't cum and wanted the sex to end, so I faked.






Pathetic, just say, bitch im tired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men: have you ever faked an orgasm? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #11258494 -

Well, like other have said in this thread, it seems to make my gf feel better if she knows that she can make me cum...

So by faking the orgasim I was making my gf feel better about the sex...

No big deal, I'm just not an asshole like alot of you guys who wish you had a girlfriend... :lol:

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* People who walk slow on city streets
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 863 26 07/14/09 12:45 PM
by Anonymous
* My pussy
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,577 30 11/04/07 03:52 AM
by Anonymous
* What Pub poster do you hate the most?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,660 52 10/24/07 08:21 AM
by Anonymous
* Girlfriend won't go down... there.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,374 52 06/07/08 06:09 AM
by Anonymous
* I had no where else to go with this... Anonymous 603 17 09/13/07 02:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Name three qualities your most proud of in yourself
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 994 20 09/29/07 05:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you do an old lady? Anonymous 241 5 10/15/07 09:18 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,042 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.