Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
Kundalini Energy
    #11255211 - 10/15/09 06:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I just read in the book 'Finding of the Third Eye' that knowledge and sex are the same creative energy and you can use that creative force either mentally or physically. Using it physically goes towards sex, but using it mentally actually awakens the sleeping serpent and you can unlock divine wisdom and creative power. Now, does this mean that you should not have sex? I have been practicing raising my Kundalini off and on now for the past year and have had no luck. I've also been sexually active since I was 13 and am now 18. Would this be the cause of my futility? Are there ways to use sex to raise this energy, such as kama sutra?

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpiralout112
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary
Re: Kundalini Energy [Re: walkingeyeball]
    #11255376 - 10/15/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yes I would say you can use sex to raise the energy, But I have found breathing and relaxation to be the real key, you just need to go deeper into relaxation and slow down your breathing to somewhere around 1-2 breaths a minute. Which is only possible to do when you become that relaxed and your muscles are using much less oxygen, otherwise you start to feel out of breath and the relaxation is impossible to maintain.

And what theyre talking about with sex and chi, jerking off 3 times a day will deplete your chi fairly sufficently. And on the other hand if you stay abstinent for weeks you will have chi coming out of your pores in a sense. Most people misidentify or dont know how to transmute this sexual energy or tension into kundalini energy, which is really as simple as relaxing and letting go.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Kundalini Energy [Re: Spiralout112]
    #11256738 - 10/15/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Cool topic, spiral can you tell me more what kind of meditation you do to redirect energy?

InvisibleChronic7
    #11259598 - 10/16/09 12:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Don't try to raise kundalini, the very effort itself is the hinderance

Kundalini rising happens when there is no mental blockage, it is the most natural effortless state when you are attached to no thing

I have no interest in raising kundalini at all, the only thing im interested in is Self realization, through Self realization it all naturally happens, i find myself doing lots of ancient 'techniques' i have never learned before, because they are inherent in Self Realization

Pranayama, mantra, yoga etc... these things are not to be learned, they are to spring spontaniously from the state of meging with the Truth

:peace:

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (10/16/09 12:21 PM)

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Re: Kundalini Energy [Re: Chronic7]
    #11259850 - 10/16/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you, Chronic :smile:

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

InvisibleChronic7
    #11259931 - 10/16/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Your welcome, id like to add that the Truth is what you are

Be That Alone & the rest will come naturally...

--------------------

Offlinesamossa
 User Gallery

Loc: South of France
    #11262377 - 10/16/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, well, well...

Who would of thought I'd find this subject here! That makes me an eevn happier Shroomery member :laugh:

Well, this stuff happened to me twice...
Once, during sex; the other time while in the presence of a guru, Amma...

Needless to say, both times were amazing, especially when having sex with my wife.

Let me try to explain what happened on that first time...
One night I looked at my wife and had in my mind "I really want to make LOVE to her and show her how I love her" I mean the real stuff, not just having sex.
I took her hand while we were in the living room (She had no idea what I had in mind) and ask her to follow me in the bedroom.
We started the whole thing, me being very tender and conscious at the same time of my original intention... you guys won't get more details on what I did to her :tongue:
As we get deeper and deeper into the act, instead of focusing on my penis and therefore orient my consciousness on this part of my body, I was focusing on my third eye; something was slowly happening there, something that I had never experienced before... and this happened without any kind of substance, I assure you.
Suddenly my breath started to be uncontrollable and became deeper and deeper as if I was doing some pranayamas, then my whole body started to sweat and i was feeling cold while sweating...
Me, still focusing on my third eye, I could see some lights within my forehead, my wife, underneath me was eyes wide open looking at me, knowing I was living something magical...
I could not stop "being" in this state, I could not help it, when suddenly my body shaked with power at my hips level at the bottom of my spine and i felt this Kundalini energy (being freed) hitting the bottom of my skull and there was nothing but Light!
And WOW! This was so amazing! I felt like I was enlightned for 15 minutes!! My wife was like WOW, what was that!?

I was given to me to live this experience again in the presence of Amma while I was meditating, eyes open, on Love, looking at her.
She was not paying attention to me but when she decided to look at me, that experience happened again!

Sorry guys, English is not my first language, I realize how hard it is to communicate and attempt to share this moement of my life with you, seekers!

So, yes, to answer the question above, sex is a way to free that Kundalini energy that masters talk about! And wow, We are so far from knowing the true potential of humankind!

Love to all of you seekers!

Om Namah Shivaya

Edited by samossa (10/16/09 08:32 PM)

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Re: Kundalini Energy [Re: samossa]
    #11262487 - 10/16/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you for sharing that with us samossa! I've felt something similar to this in the past, but I will focus on my brow next I'm in the heat of the moment. Namaste to you stranger!  :peace:

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Offlinesamossa
 User Gallery

Loc: South of France
    #11262525 - 10/16/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Funny, I was just sending you a pm, Namaste sister!

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Kundalini Energy [Re: samossa]
    #11264099 - 10/17/09 05:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

samossa said:
i felt this Kundalini energy (being freed) hitting the bottom of my skull and there was nothing but Light!

Kundalini is like when the black hole at the centre of a galaxy is feeding
Everything is sucked inwards back to the centre & pure white light shines with incredible intensity

The same thing happens at the centre of our bodies in our spine

To know & be the Self, is to be kundalini, shakti
Eventually it becomes an experience you cant rid of, not one you acheive

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (10/17/09 05:36 AM)

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

#11265642 - 10/17/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hi walkingeyeball, I  used to be really into kundalini rising, and I found a few tricks to make it go really quickly.. teasing, no sex only flirting and teasing as much as possible. Another trick is holding your breath, try it, this stops the kundalini from rising, and when you take a breath, you will feel it rising a little bit more to give you an idea what it is like.

Qi qong, cessatation of breath, or tantra, the art of the eternal orgasm is the practises you're looking for here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder