Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Satanists are normal people too...
    #11204289 -

I am constantly in utter disbelief. That being said, let me retort. When I tell people that I am a Satanist, they immediately think that I worship the devil. However, when upon their faces I see disbelief I ask one question: "Why are you unwilling to hear the answer to the question you ask?" Satanists can be very normal, understanding people. But when one comes out and says they are a Satanist, they are shunned and outcasted like the social and religious pariahs that they are accosted to be. What gives? Are there any other TRUE Satanists that have something to chip in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: psiloqatsi]
    #11204439 -

TRUE Satanists?  Spoken like a TRUE Zealot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: psiloqatsi]
    #11204474 -

From what I've been able to tell, Satanists of the LaVeyan tradition are basically Randian Objectivists who play D&D.


--------------------

Edited by Silversoul (10/08/09 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: Silversoul]
    #11204495 -

So they dont even believe in Satan?  Lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: DieCommie]
    #11204678 -

DieCommie said:
So they dont even believe in Satan?  Lame.



There are theistic Satanists, called Luciferians.  But most Satanists do not fall under this category.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: Silversoul]
    #11205261 -

you gave the name "satanist" why would you expect to be seen any differently?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #11205471 -

Hello,
  My name is Ronald McDonald
I am a true satanist.  And I say "What gives",
all the time.  How could people that love jesus
look at me in disbelief when I say I am a satanist.
Aren't they suppose to love me?  It makes me sad.


--------------------
“Without disturbing anyone, I will choose My moment.”
I have seen the light.

D.A.R.E

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: pooppoop]
    #11205893 -

I am pretty sure Satanists get their bad name from the fact that they named their religion after the most hated character in the bible...

I mean, luciferians don't even believe in the lucifer that people mean when they use the word... They are bringing it on themselves to keep using such old, hated names


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Satanists are normal people too... [Re: psiloqatsi]
    #11205993 -

psiloqatsi said:
I am constantly in utter disbelief. That being said, let me retort. When I tell people that I am a Satanist, they immediately think that I worship the devil. However, when upon their faces I see disbelief I ask one question: "Why are you unwilling to hear the answer to the question you ask?" Satanists can be very normal, understanding people. But when one comes out and says they are a Satanist, they are shunned and outcasted like the social and religious pariahs that they are accosted to be. What gives? Are there any other TRUE Satanists that have something to chip in?



Of course they're normal religious people. Religion has it's roots in a normal place.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Where do Satanists go when they die?
( 1 2 all )
The Crow 10,496 33 07/06/07 08:59 PM
by mytymyc
* christains? buddist? catholics? satanist? athiest?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
leturheadread 6,552 64 03/23/08 04:04 PM
by spacemonkey69
* A Brief History of Disbelief trendalM 468 3 11/18/05 08:16 PM
by trendal
* Standards of the so-called "Normal" lilgreenmen 933 13 04/22/05 07:48 AM
by OldWoodSpecter
* Seems a lot of people want reassurance that using drugs is perfectly normal.
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 2,311 28 04/06/05 12:42 PM
by redgreenvines
* im normal Mitchnast 1,114 10 03/15/03 04:57 AM
by upupup
* bad trips and end of the world feelings while tripping, normal? JCoke 1,203 17 11/12/04 11:41 AM
by Shroomism
* New to meditation, is this normal.... PsiTripper 1,341 11 08/25/06 12:46 AM
by PsiTripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
797 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.