Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Vaccine Agenda
    #11184848 - 10/05/09 04:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Here are pictures of a flier that was left on my door suggesting I get a flu vaccine. I have never seen the flu vaccine being pushed as hard as it is being pushed now.

Edited by lines (10/05/09 04:49 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: lines]
    #11184864 - 10/05/09 04:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hello sir would you like a shot of cancerous fluid, mixed with various made virus, mercury, condom lube/spermicide, and well even throw in free samples of other various piosons with it, LOl, they were probably to scared to knock, so they hung it on the door now and ran., Wash your hands tho, first the pobabaly sprayed live flue all over the entrance,

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

Edited by lysergamideman (10/05/09 04:55 AM)

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

#11184911 - 10/05/09 05:21 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Excuse me sir but would you like to destroy your immune system, it's free.
even thoe its natural to get the flue and you might not contract it this year or if you do it may be subtle, were offering free, the strain that killed the 90 year old man. It will protect you and thats why were here to protect you. You need to be protected and it wont make you sick. Will even throw in a paper explaining how 70% will feel sick ater injection where 50% will make a rash and 20% will cause internal and brain damage and 7-10% will die from our protection. These sadistics came out of every reported injection in America from last year.. note how 7-10% of our kids and country men will die every year.

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: CapHat]
    #11184919 - 10/05/09 05:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

oh yea viruses that arnt even human and harvested in infected simian monkey bladders

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

#11184938 - 10/05/09 05:32 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This sound weird but your skin has things to protect it from viruses and when you disinfect your hands you actually make it easier to get infected cus your skin has no protection on it. Antibacterial not a good idea because your skin is made up of bacterial and fungi. Water works great for cleaning but there are times to use Antibacterials just not on human skin. Antibacterials should be used on work area surfaces. You dont want to disinfect your self but rather disinfect your area of work.

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

#11184942 - 10/05/09 05:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If you have to disinfect your hands for work, try using latex gloves.

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11184945 - 10/05/09 05:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

These bastards make me sick :mad2:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11184963 - 10/05/09 05:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

They push it every year- you just haven't noticed.
As for mercury... :rolleyes: hasn't been any since the 90's.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: Doc_T]
    #11185113 - 10/05/09 07:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Beware the door flyer.  :dumbhunter:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: fireworks_god]
    #11185141 - 10/05/09 07:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

We don't get door flyers, too cold around here. We get ads on local TV with the local anchor dude getting a shot.
But it happens every year.

Folks, don't forget that the ordinary, regular, no big deal flu kills TENS OF THOUSANDS of people every year. Maybe a vaccine is actually a good idea. Just sayin'.

--------------------

OfflineNortonStPhallus
Male

#11185199 - 10/05/09 08:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

For fucks sake, if you hate vaccines so much get your ass to the fucking 3rd world. I am sure the people there will really understand how frustrating it was to get proper medical care.

--------------------
:eatingout:

OfflineWindmiller
Stranger

Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: NortonStPhallus]
    #11187699 - 10/05/09 05:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

any in depth articles on the 'vaccine agenda'? sources?

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: Windmiller]
    #11187896 - 10/05/09 05:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

"produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum..."

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/vaccine_awareness/ingredients.html

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #11188303 - 10/05/09 06:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

But keeps kids from getting Diptheria and Typhoid Fever.

Seriously.

Do you know how many millions of people, tens of millions, have died historically from those diseases?

When was the last time you heard of anyone?

And you say they are bad?

WTF are you talking about?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11188544 - 10/05/09 07:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lines said:
"produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum..."

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/vaccine_awareness/ingredients.html

1997 :crankey: No thimerosol since the Nineties!

--------------------

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

#11188547 - 10/05/09 07:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:

Not sure where you get your information but the majorijy of flue vaccines contain mercury, in the form of thimerosal. . . .

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes. Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the theoretical potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised. Indeed, because of these concerns, the Food and Drug Administration has worked with, and continues to work with, vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal from vaccines.
Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the EXCEPTION of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (≥ 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

Not to mention a lrge amount of vaccines contain polysorbate 80 also known as tween 80, which can also be found in blu bunny ice cream and many other food products.

http://www.whale.to/v/tween_80.html

A study published in December, 2005 discovered that Tween80 can cause anaphylaxis, a sometimes fatal reaction characterized by a sharp drop in blood pressure, hives, and breathing difficulties. Researchers concluded that the severe reaction was not a typical allergic response characterized by the combination of IgE antibodies and the release of histamines; it was caused by a serious disruption that had occurred within the immune system. Exploring Vaccines

The current research on the stabilizer Tween 80 reveals the following:  “Neonatal female rats were injected ip (0.1 ml/rat) with Tween 80 in 1, 5 or 10 percent aqueous solution on days 4-7 after birth. Treatment with Tween 80 accelerated maturation, prolonged the oestrus cycle, and induced persistent vaginal oestrus. The relative weight of the uterus and ovaries was decreased relative to the untreated controls. Squamous cell metaplasia of the epithelial lining of the uterus and cytological changes in the uterus were indicative of chronic oestrogenic stimulation. Ovaries were without corpora lutea, and had degenerative follicles.” ~ PMID: 8473002.  Female lab rats injected with Tween 80 developed impaired sexual organs as well as premature development of their sexual organs.

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

Edited by lysergamideman (10/05/09 07:16 PM)

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: lysergamideman]
    #11188964 - 10/05/09 08:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You're wrong, go back and read your source again. What that says is that almost no vaccine has ever contained thimerosol, and it's been removed from current formulations.

And Tween 80 is a different subject.

--------------------

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

#11189224 - 10/05/09 08:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, have you even checked this out before you keep saying it doesnt contain thimerosal?? It has been confirmed by several sources, including being listed as an ingrediant on the vaccine itself! Honestly when I heard about it i didnt belive it either, but just last week i was listening to the radio and an abc new breif came on talking about how some people didnt think the vaccince was safe becuase of it containing traces of mercury in thimerosal, so after hearing it on abc new, i was like , "wow, so i looked into it more, and yeah its in there.

Need more proof??  click that link, and look at the actual vial, you can see thimerosal written right there.

I think YOU are the one who needs to go back and read the page again, WHich Is the FDA's own page, not some third party whom you sourced in a previous post. I am not trying to start an argument with you or anything, nor do I really care what you belive either way, all I am doing Is defending the validity of my original post.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/07/will-h1n1-vax-contain-thimerosal-mercury-abc-news-answers.html

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it ""has been widely used ""as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes. Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the theoretical potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised. Indeed, because of these concerns, the Food and Drug Administration has worked with, and continues to work with, vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal from vaccines.

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (≥ 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.

So Even the vaccines that claim to not contain it, STILL have trace amounts.

Thimerosal as a Preservative
"Thimerosal, which is approximately 50% mercury by weight, has been one of the most widely used preservatives in vaccines."

Thimerosal is no longer used in all child vaccines made in the US except for the flu vaccine.  Here is the CDC on Thimerosal and flu shots:  "Yes, the majority of influenza vaccines distributed in the United States currently contain Thimerosal as a preservative. However, some contain only trace amounts of Thimerosal and are considered by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be preservative-free." 

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/2009/07/thimerosal-and-the-swine-flu-vaccine.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/SwineFluTreatment/story?id=8456315

Question: I have heard of concern from some people about the preservative thimerosal in vaccines. Should I be worried, and how can I get thimerosal-free swine flu vaccine?
Cornelia Dekker, M.D., Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford

Answer: Thimerasol is a preservative that has been used in vaccines over time. Since 2003 however, it's not been a part of routinely administered childhood vaccines with the exception of some forms of the seasonal influenza vaccine. According to current plans much of the vaccine that will be available for H1N1 will contain thimerasol but the CDC is hoping that we will have thimerasol-free vaccine available to give to pregnant women and also to very young children.

How do you interput this to mean that almsot No vaccine has ever contained thimerosal?? When it actually states pretty much the opposite??  I think you need to reread the source, if you ever read it to begin with.
As for tween 80, I just thought that was something people may want to know about , I am not insinuating it has anything to do with mercury.

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Hello

#11190209 - 10/05/09 11:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:

WRONG
Groundbreaking Primate Study Links Mercury Vaccine Preservative To Brain Injury

Quote:

Thimerosal was removed from U.S. Hepatitis B vaccines in 2000 but was not recalled from the market and was administered for approximately two more years. It still remains in other vaccines including all multi-dose shots for both the seasonal flu and H1N1.

--------------------
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root."
-Henry David Thoreau
Strike The Root

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Re: Vaccine Agenda [Re: Yrat]
    #11190728 - 10/06/09 12:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Yrat said:
Quote:

Doc_T said:

WRONG
Groundbreaking Primate Study Links Mercury Vaccine Preservative To Brain Injury

Quote:

Thimerosal was removed from U.S. Hepatitis B vaccines in 2000 but was not recalled from the market and was administered for approximately two more years. It still remains in other vaccines including all multi-dose shots for both the seasonal flu and H1N1.

:thumbup: THANK YOU !! :thumbup:  :rasta:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion