Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11170627 -

Redstorm said:
crookedjunk said:
Redstorm said:
Since your reading comprehension is clearly not up to par, I will make this simple for you.

Hispanic voting patterns have historically went to Democratic presidential candidates.



Your argument falls apart right there. Republicans had the Cuban vote locked up for decades, especially in Florida.



It only falls apart if Cubans form a majority of Hispanic voters. Methinks this isn't true.



No, but it kills your braindead argument that Hispanics vote Democrat automatically. Stop with the stereotyping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11170792 -

Redstorm said:
I agree with you for the most part on the core of the issue, but your comparison does not hold weight. 

An apple and an orange are different things based on their existence alone. An apple will always be an apple and an orange will always be an orange.

Illegal and legal immigrants, however, are theoretical concepts based on law. When law changes, the definition of each changes.



Exactly.  :thumbup:  Obama's statement is true.  Whether or not it becomes easier for illegals to become legal has yet to be determined.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #11170905 -

No.  The people who are illegal now will always have been illegal now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11171575 -

crookedjunk said:
Redstorm said:
crookedjunk said:
Redstorm said:
Since your reading comprehension is clearly not up to par, I will make this simple for you.

Hispanic voting patterns have historically went to Democratic presidential candidates.



Your argument falls apart right there. Republicans had the Cuban vote locked up for decades, especially in Florida.



It only falls apart if Cubans form a majority of Hispanic voters. Methinks this isn't true.



No, but it kills your braindead argument that Hispanics vote Democrat automatically. Stop with the stereotyping.



I would like you to show me where my brain dead argument that all Hispanics vote Democrat is posted. You won't be able to because such a post does not exist.

Either you can't read or you're a liar.  Which would you prefer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11172521 -

Redstorm said:
Since your reading comprehension is clearly not up to par, I will make this simple for you.

Hispanic voting patterns have historically went to Democratic presidential candidates.



Your argument falls apart right there. Republicans had the Cuban vote locked up for decades, especially in Florida.



It only falls apart if Cubans form a majority of Hispanic voters. Methinks this isn't true.



No, but it kills your braindead argument that Hispanics vote Democrat automatically. Stop with the stereotyping.



I would like you to show me where my brain dead argument that all Hispanics vote Democrat is posted. You won't be able to because such a post does not exist.

Either you can't read or you're a liar.  Which would you prefer?



See, that's how I know you're not American, because we have more options than that in our great nation. Try reading up on the Bill of Rights and such there, stranger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11173860 -

That doesn't even make sense. You should just admit you're wrong; it's not that hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11174187 -

Somebody left the OTD kennel door open.  Why is this tool not banned?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11176879 -

zappaisgod said:
Somebody left the OTD kennel door open.  Why is this tool not banned?



I'm staying within the bounds of civility. Now the same question needs to be asked of you. And no, you cannot use my answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11179152 -

crookedjunk said:
no, that's what happens when you're an idiot. Nothing to do with any of that "independence" factor you're so desperately desiring there.



Calling Redstorm an idiot should get you banned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11179392 -

This guy is a total loon, you're wasting your time.

He won't be around long.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #11179413 -

That's why I asked.  I saw some of those threads in OTD and he seems even more deranged than the usual gang there.  Aside from the fact that there has most likely never been a coherent thought in his roboed brain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11179730 -

Quote:
I would like you to show me where my brain dead argument that all Hispanics vote Democrat is posted. You won't be able to because such a post does not exist.



I will wait with bated breath.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11188672 -

Redstorm said:
Quote:
I would like you to show me where my brain dead argument that all Hispanics vote Democrat is posted. You won't be able to because such a post does not exist.



I will wait with bated breath.



I hope you can hold it for a very long time, for I could care less about how you feel about the statement I made. Please post pics if you turn blue. It would tickle me pink. thanks,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11188686 -

zappaisgod said:
That's why I asked.  I saw some of those threads in OTD and he seems even more deranged than the usual gang there.  Aside from the fact that there has most likely never been a coherent thought in his roboed brain.



Nice ad hominem. Zappa is your god, huh? Somehow I don't think Zappa would support a right-leaning turd like you. Take it easy, pal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11190425 -

crookedjunk said:
Redstorm said:
Quote:
I would like you to show me where my brain dead argument that all Hispanics vote Democrat is posted. You won't be able to because such a post does not exist.



I will wait with bated breath.



I hope you can hold it for a very long time, for I could care less about how you feel about the statement I made. Please post pics if you turn blue. It would tickle me pink. thanks,



As I thought. You have no interest actual backing up the statements you make.

You would rather flail around in a little tantrum and hope by pure chance you make a marginally good point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11213169 -

no, you're just being retarded at this point. I dropped the issue only for you to bring it back. Get a life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11213768 -

You dropped it because you don't have a leg to stand on in the debate. Way to be the bigger man. :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: Redstorm]
    #11229020 -

I dropped it because that was not the original point of my argument, and twisting my words to fit your logic does not please me.

Are you satisfied with this explanation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: crookedjunk]
    #11232993 -

You made an argument?  Could you please refresh my memory, I can't seem to find one in the entire thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GOP Rep. Wilson Calls Obama Liar During Speech [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11233567 -

that's your fault for off-topicing the place to death. This thread should be closed anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Top GOP Rep Calls Iraq War 'Unjustified' fft2 882 9 08/20/04 08:50 AM
by whiterasta
* Wrong but not a liar luvdemshrooms 1,044 6 08/03/04 03:15 PM
by Learyfan
* Radio Ad Attacks Nader Over GOP Support fft2 920 5 07/14/04 05:28 PM
by JesusChrist
* Wilson lied! Phred 568 4 07/12/04 03:54 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Keyes Says Christ Would Not Vote For Obama DigitalDuality 886 8 09/23/04 11:15 PM
by afoaf
* GOP economic policy, a ticking timebomb?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ellis Dee 5,244 65 11/07/05 10:04 AM
by Silversoul
* Rumsfeld - liar or irresponsible?
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 2,767 42 05/11/04 07:15 PM
by Swami
* Liberal bias result of GOP anti-intellectualism
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,606 31 05/29/05 02:25 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
9,333 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.