Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Mescaline!!
    #11083054 -

500 mg Mescaline HCL down the hatch :vaped:

This is going to be an awesome day.

It is my favorite drug alongside with weed

Does anyone else love it as much as me?

It is :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: feifen]
    #11083056 -

never tried it, but I would love to give it a whack


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: feifen]
    #11083067 -

never tried it, but i want to real bad  :awetrippie:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: Deekay]
    #11083092 -

I want to learn a good easy way of extracting it so I can take it that way, I'm tired of trying to down the nastiness.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: highdroponics]
    #11083112 -

There is no "easy" way aside from the sewer sludge. 

There are a few not terribly hard methods.  I wrote a tek on ISO extractions.  But really, just do a A/B


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11083158 -

cacti alkaloid mix > pure mescaline, iso extract, a/b extract

without a doubt


mescaline on its own is still :awebig:, but all in all it can't touch the kind of experiences that :cactuar: can provide.


for more recreational type purposes though I might go with the extract. I haven't tried this one extract that is supposed to get all of the alkaloids yet though.

but to answer the question in the OP:

FUCK YES :highfive:

have an awesome time


btw, The Doors on mescaline is :awebig: :awebig: :awebig: :awebig: :awebig:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: the bizzle]
    #11083238 -

I haven't gotten the chance to try yet, but I'd really like to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: alternatereality]
    #11083270 -

Did Jim Morrison have a history of doing mescaline? I really don't have any knowledge of the dude, and have seen The Doors movie, so I base that as somewhat factual.

And it seemed like Jim was on mescaline in some of the scenes in the movie.

Anyways. Yeah I wanna eat some cactus, asap. In the woods. Around a fire.


Have a killer time feifen!!


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11083280 -

He was more of an acid head, and even more of a drunk.  but he had taken mescaline a few times.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: feifen]
    #11083302 -

Never tried it, i'd LOVE to do with some shamans more than anything else.
I wouldn't mind drinking mescaline sludge.
Getting it down makes it so much more rewarding.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #11083377 -

Never had it either, but it must do some pretty crazy shit so many still eat it despite this taste I keep hearing about.


--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: bryguy]
    #11083414 -

i've got a big bag o' peruvian waiting for an extract, cant stand to eat the shit otherwise.

its super :awesome: all the way once its in you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: alternatereality]
    #11083433 -

alternatereality said:
I haven't gotten the chance to try yet, but I'd really like to.



This is where I'm at.
It's in my top 3 list of substances that I haven't yet had the honor to experience yet, but want to.
Up there with DMT and Ketamine.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11083439 -

HopanDubMan said:
Did Jim Morrison have a history of doing mescaline? I really don't have any knowledge of the dude, and have seen The Doors movie, so I base that as somewhat factual.

And it seemed like Jim was on mescaline in some of the scenes in the movie.

Anyways. Yeah I wanna eat some cactus, asap. In the woods. Around a fire.


Have a killer time feifen!!



the Doors movie is absolutely NOT factual (the band hates that movie, by the way, and there is FINALLY a GOOD Doors documentary coming soon). And yes, he was a mescaline afficianado, at some point. He even got the band to go out to the desert and eat peyote. He was not as much of a drunk as the Oliver Stone movie portrays...if he really was, there is no way he could have written some of the beautiful and profound stuff that he did. Some may argue that it is not that great, but I will attest that they just have not connected to it's real meaning yet. But the entire band connect to that energy, and the Doors on mescaline is really something special.


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (09/18/09 01:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: the bizzle]
    #11083451 -

For real. Well now I am interested in finding out some factual shit about the dude. Because I really enjoy The Doors, but I don't listen to them as often I would like to
:/


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11083476 -

I don't like mescaline. I know, but whatever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: Wapakz]
    #11083638 -

Why do you have a cactus as your avatar if you don't like mescaline?


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: feifen]
    #11084238 -

Oh man i love mescaline just as much as you brotha definetly my fav drug by a longshot. Wish i had some. But i was waiting to maybe pick up a eighth so maybe we see each other in the thirde eye realm haha good vibes man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: Deekay]
    #11084256 -

Deekay said:
never tried it, but i want to real bad  :awetrippie:




Calm down there, Napoleon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mescaline!! [Re: Frost]
    #11084354 -

has anyone tried extracting it this way?
&hl=en#
I haven't tried extracting it yet, but I would assume it isn't that difficult with the right equipment.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* L-Tyrosine + opiates or mescaline cacti Psy Baba 3,105 9 08/20/12 12:07 PM
by Psy Baba
* I wonder why mescaline isn't more popular.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 7,280 70 05/29/20 02:52 AM
by AlphaDog52
* Hungarian Sludge Spill twighead 2,441 18 10/07/10 11:08 PM
by snoot
* Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 4,740 32 03/08/05 06:09 AM
by chinacat72
* Best of Cactu Contest Jack Albertson 1,544 9 09/23/07 01:56 AM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Who are the Mescaline Heads here?
( 1 2 3 all )
starfire_xes 4,119 57 03/10/10 06:09 PM
by Ambient Forest
* Buying Mescaline Online accountant 2,080 15 01/15/09 09:15 AM
by old mushmellow
* Stuck in the mud, dug a slow hole. (Sludge Doom Drone Stoner Metal)
( 1 2 all )
Wysefool 1,614 21 04/13/13 07:45 PM
by King of Pain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,393 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.