Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shakyness/nerves/musclespasms
    #11020398 -

I can trace this problem back to when i was prescribed Ritalin as a child.
Ever since then Ive been really shaky. Even when confident I often look like Im shivering.

Its really getting in the way of me living a normal life.
I gave some kids a group hug and they commented on how I was shaking.
Another time last week Im sitting next to someone in a car and she tells me Im shaking.

It makes me look like a nervous wreck and I hate it.

When I take a picture of a mushroom; even using the macro option the picture comes out blurry because I cant keep my hands steady. This results in alot of wasted disc space as i take 7 pictures until I get one that's somewhat blurry instead of just a blur.


Any suggestions?

Sometimes when people notice my problem they give me a xanax or a valium to "calm my nerves". Others assume Im an alcoholic or think I have a life threatening illness that causes it. Sometimes I wonder if it is a minor form of tourettes or epilepsy. (often times my whole body jerks and repositions itself uncontrollably).

Are my nerves shot from tripping too much?


After reading another post Im suspicious that it might be this:
ThaiLipaYai said:
I was just doing some research on WebMD by searching for my symptoms, and I think I may have found a winner:

You may have hyperthyroidism if you:

Feel nervous, moody, weak, or tired.
Have hand tremors; have a fast or irregular heartbeat; or have trouble breathing, even when you are resting.
Are sweating a lot, and have warm, red skin that may be itchy.
Have frequent bowel movements.
Have fine, soft hair that is falling out.
Lose weight even though you are eating normally or more than usual.

^ I have every one of these symptoms.  Do any of the shroomery doctors concur?

Is this something that they would be able to test for at the free clinic?



I have to drink an inordinate amount of water to stay hydrated and I am constantly pissing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shakyness/nerves/musclespasms [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11020414 -

i had taken Ritalin when i was a kid too.
i had lost 20 pounds.
i never was shaky tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shakyness/nerves/musclespasms [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11020542 -

Try taking some magnesium and B6 supplements.


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shakyness/nerves/musclespasms [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #11020954 -

Will do. I actually have some in the cabinet. Ive generally used them for work outs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shakyness/nerves/musclespasms [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11022050 -

I dont know whats causing it lay off the drugs and get lots of sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hand Tremor (shaky hands) Gorlax 808 13 01/20/16 06:41 PM
by Love_spirit
* Can anyone help me understand what Ritalin does to me Ratbag67 1,374 14 03/25/09 07:00 AM
by Ratbag67
* Feeling weak and shaky? Earthlove 877 4 08/18/13 05:26 AM
by zzripz
* . turkydust 1,148 3 08/02/14 03:48 AM
by turkydust
* Seizures Mushrooms and Epilepsy *DELETED* Madcap 1,120 9 11/09/14 12:48 AM
by BlackWidow
* Epilepsy soylent_green 1,197 8 01/18/06 11:17 PM
by OrizonsHorizon
* Help with CBD crystal dosage for Epilepsy? Blipstir 369 4 04/13/17 07:24 PM
by Blipstir
* Pinched Nerves and Smoking Pot sHrOoMeRrR420 14,128 6 08/23/07 08:36 PM
by curenado

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
435 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.