Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

people disappoint me....
    #10984907 - 09/02/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah im just loosing more and more faith in people i feel like a really fucking misunderstood joke any who.

the reason i say this is i had a long talk with my friend about how peoples morals suck today and shit, and how theres so much bad vibes and cant trust anyone... so im chilling with him and my friend thats a huge slut and he totally has a girl friend yet just starts hooking up with her and later fucks her good grief... if you gona do that aleast tell you significant other. what makes it bad is it was someone i thought had way more respect for people and shit like that it was fucking lame...

what bothers me the most about it is me and him talked about how peopel are being shitty and how theres few people that arnt and while at a party his girl wasnt with him and some guy told him why not just hook up with one the chicks here and he got all defensive about how he has a girl friend and loves her and would never do that.

now its one thing if your girl is ok with you hooking up with other people but clearly this wasnt the case it was behind the back shit and i had to fucking bare witness and now have to be deceptive i fucking hate it i hope to rid myself of these people.

its really sad that it was just for a whore too and i dont mean like a regular whore this girl has had more then 100 guys easy...:foreheadslap: this is the first time in a really long time i woke up feeling shitty totally got a slight hang over from it all ugh

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: people disappoint me.... [Re: thedudenj]
    #10984986 - 09/02/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

dude.. youre talking to him about how bad peoples morals are. so obviously you already believe this stuff exists. If they display the bad behavior you are talking about, then i guess it exists close to home!

what did you expect?

anyway its better that he cheated with a slut than gettin a cool chick to cheat with him...

I think cheating and lying is wrong... but the point of seeing that is so that you can protect yourself from it, if you think it will hurt you.

And if people have only just started to dissapoint you then there is a lot more dissapointment to come...

realise that most of the world is inhabited by animals, and just because more humans are being born all the time does not mean that they are being brought up as honest people.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: people disappoint me.... [Re: thedudenj] * 1
    #10985994 - 09/02/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yeah im just loosing more and more faith in people i feel like a really fucking misunderstood joke any who.

the reason i say this is i had a long talk with my friend about how peoples morals suck today and shit, and how theres so much bad vibes and cant trust anyone... so im chilling with him and my friend thats a huge slut and he totally has a girl friend yet just starts hooking up with her and later fucks her good grief... if you gona do that aleast tell you significant other. what makes it bad is it was someone i thought had way more respect for people and shit like that it was fucking lame...

what bothers me the most about it is me and him talked about how peopel are being shitty and how theres few people that arnt and while at a party his girl wasnt with him and some guy told him why not just hook up with one the chicks here and he got all defensive about how he has a girl friend and loves her and would never do that.

now its one thing if your girl is ok with you hooking up with other people but clearly this wasnt the case it was behind the back shit and i had to fucking bare witness and now have to be deceptive i fucking hate it i hope to rid myself of these people.

its really sad that it was just for a whore too and i dont mean like a regular whore this girl has had more then 100 guys easy...:foreheadslap: this is the first time in a really long time i woke up feeling shitty totally got a slight hang over from it all ugh

Someday you might just realize that "morals" are personal and subjective and somewhat meaningless when applied to others.

Count on yourself and you won't need much from others.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: people disappoint me.... [Re: thedudenj]
    #10986189 - 09/02/09 12:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

There are people out there who will help you and are helping you in ways that are beyond comprehension.  If you're lucky you'll get to meet one of them.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: people disappoint me.... [Re: Cherk]
    #10986204 - 09/02/09 12:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:orly:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: people disappoint me.... [Re: Poid]
    #10986516 - 09/02/09 01:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

nah i have alot of good friends people take care of me and i take care of them i get to be pretty happy go lucky with life

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1