Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI eat Ether
Stranger

Loc: CO
bad trip(s)
    #1096136 - 11/29/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

first of all i'd like to say hello & introduce myself, this is my first post here. my name is jenny~ HI!
i tripped for my first time in october & since then i can't stop thinking about the experiences. last weekend i tripped for 4 days in a row, very hard & intense each time & on my fourth day i had a bad trip. i don't really want to go into detail about it just yet. first i want to hear some of your experiences with mushrooms.. as in the bad trips. maybe to compare or to get an idea of what i was feeling. because the feelings i had were ones that i had never expericenced before (obviously) & didn't know i hdad for that matter. i feel as though the bad trips are the ones i want to learn more about, maybe to learn more about myself? i don't know. any road, i just can't get it out of my head so i thought here would be a great place to get input.

also, all of my friends seem to have problems with tripping day after day. what i mean is if they trip on friday and then eat them again on saturday or even wait until sunday they experience very little change if any at all sometimes. this never happens to me. i always trip balls. does anyone have any idea why this happens. i sucks to waste 30 dollars on 2 grams that don't even work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: I eat Ether]
    #1096199 - 11/29/02 02:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Kudos !~!
You have not experienced a bad trip untill you flip out and go psycho throwing a baby out the window because you thought it was the devil, untill then you have not had a bad trip hehe. But that is only what my take on what a bad trip is, a bad trip is not during the trip but after the trip when it starts to hit you, what you have done, for example flash backs and anxiety after doing mush or maybe experiencing some hppd is worthy to consider it a bad trip because it is not an enjoyable experience such as when you are on mush, ecspecially when you are sitting in school and trying to concentrate and the teacher turns into a snake and tries to eat you.. hehe gotta love the flashbacks

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1096237 - 11/29/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you stop tripping so often, like give it a break for over a month or two, and then trip again, you'll realize that you were building up a tolerance.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1096583 - 11/29/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

don`t trip so often. i know this is tempting because it`s glorious. you need time to process the experiance and what you have learned. mushrooms will transform your life but you have to alow time for this to happen and grow.
space your trips more apart, listen to them and follow ther guide and you will truelly be blessed

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: chinacat72]
    #1096590 - 11/29/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I've been through binges before where I was tripping every day and all that, and I really thought I was really tripping hard every time, but when I started spacing them out, I realize I was fooling myself and was simply addicted to the euphoria

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1096593 - 11/29/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

1st of all- Don't trip so frickin often!

2nd- Read up on some trip tips.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: Murex]
    #1097480 - 11/29/02 11:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

30$ for 2 grams , RIP OFF
trippin hard is walking the thin line of heaven and hell , how was hell?

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

OfflinepSych0delic
I'm a Bat, man.

Loc: nJ
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: scotsman1]
    #1097509 - 11/30/02 12:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroom prices vary ALOT.
An 1/8th where I live is 40$. I heard some people on here say 1/8ths are sometimes 20$ or even lower.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: pSych0delic]
    #1097781 - 11/30/02 02:32 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Get close to a grower or grow your own ;-) the cloer to the grower you are the cheaper it will be

--------------------

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: bad trip(s) [Re: pSych0delic]
    #1097924 - 11/30/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Fucking hell. You can buy all the stuff you need to grow a kilogram for that money. Including a pressure cooker.

Are you people stupid?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds