Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Sticking a roll in my butt
    #10885843 -

If I wanted to do this, how would I go about doing this? How far in does it need to go? Should I use a tampon applicator to get it in further? I don't want my finger to smell like my butt.

Anyone have experience with boofing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885848 -

Why don't you just eat it, like normal non-gay people?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885849 -

wow you must be gay and love anal sex
I knew something was fucked up about you

im staying away from you from now on wow


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10885852 -

Mandrake said:
Why don't you just eat it, like most people?



Because I hear it is stronger if it goes up the butt. I don't know how much stronger, but I hear significantly stronger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885854 -

i bet the tampon applicator would help "get it up in there" so to speak.  you got any rubber gloves?  that would keep the doo-doo off your finger.  oh yeah.....don't forget the lube.  (see sig)  lol!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885859 -

HAHAHAHAHAHA Wtf??!! LOLL

I've heard of sticking beer in your ass but you're taking it to the next level. LOLL!!

Imagine farting weed smoke.


--------------------
Roll Roll Roll your joint,
twist it at the end,
grab a lighter and spark it up and share it with a friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885860 -

Platinum said:
I don't want my finger to smell like my butt.





nigga just wash your hands when youre done!! go ahead, go elbow deep!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: SmokinAce]
    #10885864 -

SmokinAce said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA Wtf??!! LOLL

I've heard of sticking beer in your ass but you're taking it to the next level. LOLL!!

Imagine farting weed smoke.



What are you fuckin ggay? nobody said anything about putting pot smoke in your butt.  :gayflag:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: SmokinAce]
    #10885868 -

SmokinAce said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA Wtf??!! LOLL

I've heard of sticking beer in your ass but you're taking it to the next level. LOLL!!

Imagine farting weed smoke.



uhhhh......what?  he's talking about a roll as in ecstasy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: norml840]
    #10885877 -

neurosoup would probably know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: norml840]
    #10885879 -

Yeah not a kaiser roll, :kingtard:.

Got some butter with that? Butter my buns please.

Edited by Platinum (08/18/09 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: JT]
    #10885884 -

justin_thyme said:
neurosoup would probably know



I support Neurosoup. See below.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885886 -

Platinum said:
justin_thyme said:
neurosoup would probably know



I support Neurosoup. See below.



:ilold:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885891 -

At one time mushroom tea, where given via enema...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Brainiac]
    #10885912 -

It's stronger in your ass cuz it's not filtered by your liver, but I've never done it.


--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Brainiac]
    #10885915 -

use your finger man. 2 knuckles deep


--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10885926 -

ur only supposed to plug molly water not pills :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Platinum]
    #10885930 -

Use a rubber on the finger,it works really well too,and so does the roll.You could use a needleless syringe and a small amount of water,WHOOOOSH/SQUUUIIRRRT!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Coaster]
    #10885932 -

Coaster said:
ur only supposed to plug molly water not pills :facepalm:




bs


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sticking a roll in my butt [Re: Coaster]
    #10885938 -

Coaster said:
ur only supposed to plug molly water not pills :facepalm:



I agree


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you crack your knuckles??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,695 31 09/04/04 05:07 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I swear my ass (butt) plays jokes on me
( 1 2 all )
Cracked Egg 1,008 27 05/05/21 06:52 AM
by christopera
* how do i roll a blunt? Yarry 5,712 13 08/23/05 03:43 PM
by MycoMateo
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* Who cracks their knuckles???
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 3,352 32 08/18/05 07:01 PM
by nightkrawler
* Roll a blunt, poke smot! style poke smot! 8,592 11 12/15/08 08:23 PM
by RFM
* Do you crack your joints or knuckles?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,235 22 03/20/05 08:16 PM
by Harbinger
* I'm about to roll a J for my dad Captain Loafy McPoopdick 737 14 10/11/05 02:45 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,157 topic views. 1 members, 62 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.