Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

how do i roll a blunt?
    #4571161 - 08/23/05 04:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i probably should know this but until today ive NEVER rolled a blunt. any sites u know that show with pics how to roll this sucker?

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: Yarry]
    #4571163 - 08/23/05 04:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Get someone else to roll you one and smoke 'em out, that always worked for me. :yesnod:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4571164 - 08/23/05 04:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Oh and check out the related threads.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

#4571168 - 08/23/05 04:19 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

try everyonedoesit.com - they use to have tons of ways to roll everything lol. But its real easy you just split it, scrape it, lick it, pack it, and roll it. I like to put some honey or syrup on mine and freeze it it will burn forever.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4571171 - 08/23/05 04:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yeah the related threads thing is handy

but if you have ever seen someone roll a blunt you shouldent have a problem...its not hard...its easier than rolling a joint and pretty self explanitory if you ask me :smile:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4571172 - 08/23/05 04:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

get a rasor and slice it length ways...
empty the tobacco...
put your weed in...
tuck lick and roll...

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4571173 - 08/23/05 04:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4571197 - 08/23/05 04:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

break up the pot to a nice fine even consitency.

split the blunt down the middle.

give it a little licking to keep the outer leaf on the inner one.

lay it on the table and put the herb in all the way thru

use a pen or somthing to start shaping the herb on the table

pick it up and twist it up. i start at one and then work my way to the other.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: baraka]
    #4571212 - 08/23/05 04:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:

damn... I've been unrolling cigars all these years when I could have cut it...

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4571301 - 08/23/05 05:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

baraka said:

damn... I've been unrolling cigars all these years when I could have cut it...

i like to use dutches so you gotta unroll then cut but they make such a great blunt

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#4571309 - 08/23/05 05:07 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i've always unrolled that delicate outer leaf, then split cigar with my thumbs. roll it up and then wrap it with that outer leaf.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: felix]
    #4571319 - 08/23/05 05:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

felix said:
i've always unrolled that delicate outer leaf, then split cigar with my thumbs.  roll it up and then wrap it with that outer leaf.

I've always done it wrong.  Hell I got high so it don't make a shit really, but from here out I'm doin it the right way.  :thumbup:

OfflineShroomz
Stranger
Re: how do i roll a blunt? [Re: Cowgold]
    #4571344 - 08/23/05 05:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

and remember the most important thing is practice makes perfect.

OfflineMycoMateo
White andFluffy!

#4571427 - 08/23/05 05:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I feel your pain buddy, I remember the first few times I tried to roll a blunt, what a horrible disaster! I wish I'd had some help doing it so I'll tell you how I do it in the hopes that it might help.

This first step might not be  necessary if you don't have a blunt with a green leaf. You'll know whether it has one or not if there is a thin wrapping (usually not brown) is around the tobacco wrap.

Step .5, if you don't have a green leaf skip to step 1
I usually like to use honey dutches, so my first step in rolling a blunt involves carefully peeling off the green leaf on the outside. You have to start at the top and carefully peel it down, the key in this step is to be slow and careful. If you got the leaf off in one piece, I find the best thing to do with it is either lay it on a DVD case or wrap it around a wet cold beer/soda can. Condensation is key and if you wet the leaf correctly you'll have a much easier time wrapping it around your blunt.

Step 1
Take a razor blade and slice your blunt down the long way. I find it's helpful to have a plastic bag to dump your blunts guts into, if you're somewhere that you don't want to have scraps and bits left behind. Once the blunt is clean, I like to use the razor I have to cut off the ratty edge that's left from the side of the blunt that the mouthpiece was. I like to do this because it leaves you with a cleaner  wrap, much like the commercial "blunt wraps" you can buy in a little plastic/foil package.

Step 2
You need to grind up your bud as finely as possible. I can't emphasize  this enough. Once you have it finely processed, spread the bud on one side of the wrap.

Step 3
Carefully tuck the end of the wrap that the bud is on over itself (make a pocket with your green) and under the bud a little bit. I usually do this about three times, until I have a nice long log of weed. Once you have your weed in a nice long pencil shape it will be much easier to roll the blunt. If at first you don't succeed, try again! It usually takes me at least two tries to get the wrap right. Just be persistent and careful. Try tucking the wrap under from one side to the other and slowly rolling it up. Leave about a centimeter of the wrap, you'll need a little bit of it to seal it up. DON'T LET GO OF THIS! PROCEED QUICKLY TO STEP 4!

Step 4
Wet down the rest of the flap that's left over with a little lovin from your tongue, and quickly roll that wet end over the rest of the wrap and use a little pressure try to get it to stick to your big spliff-in-progress. Don't be afraid to make out with it. Some blunts can get really flimsy when they get wet so be careful here. You may need to hold a lighter under it to help seal it up, if you do this make sure not to let the flame touch the blunt. If that happens, your handiwork may go up in flames.

Step 5
Now that you have a decent blunt, all that's left to do is pack the ends with a pencil (again, be careful) and then make one end the mouthpiece and prepare the other end so you don't have to smoke the paper to get to your beloved botanicals :smile: For the mouthpiece, I find leaving about a centimeter or less at the end will suffice, as you can  "pinch" the end if the mouthpiece got clogged up. To make the smoking end, I usually twist the end and then cut the twist close to the end so that the weed is almost visible. I find this helps the blunt to get going quick.

Bonus! Secret Step Six!!
If you started this process with a green leaf blunt, now is the time to get it out and get ready. I usually put the green leaf on before I make the tip and smoking end. Getting the green leaf off in one piece really helps at this point. Wetting it down, carefully and tightly wrap and use a little pressure to make sure it sticks. When you have it completely wrapped, trim the edges and go back to step 5.

I love the green leafs because first off, I think they taste way better. Second, I find that the second layer on the blunt really helps canoeing a lot. I rolled a Philly last night (which vehemently refused to cooperate till the very end) and it canoed like goddamn scout camp.

One last thing I'd like to add. One modern menace to any and all who roll blunts will almost eventually happen to everybody: Canoeing. That's what I call it when the blunt begins to burn unevenly, leaving a large part of blunt sticking up one side of the cherry. If canoeing happens bad enough, you just get a HUGE cherry, which could fall off and you'd end up losing the precious contents of your labor.

It's really EASY to stop this, simply hold the blunt so that the canoeing part is on the bottom (the part of the wrap that isn't burning evenly) and CAREFULLY flame that part of it until it begins to burn evenly. Make sure the flame does not touch the blunt, a little patience will quickly be rewarded with a nice and evenly burning blunt.

Sorry for the lenghty post guys, I hope I at least helped somebody roll a good blunt. My fav way to smoke is out of a nice iced up bong, but there's nothing quite as satisfying as passing around a nice fatty.

Have fun and roll a thick one for me :wink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub