Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances?
    #10798586 -

I have to take a drug test on Friday. I smoked every day for several months, but I took a tolerance break starting Sunday 7/26 and lasting until Sunday 8/3. I smoked probably like 4 or 5 bowls yesterday with some friends and today I found out I have a drug test. How are my chances for passing on Friday if I take the usual steps (lots of water, exercise, ect.)?


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10798592 -

0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10798596 -

teeter said:
I have to take a drug test on Friday. I smoked every day for several months, but I took a tolerance break starting Sunday 7/26 and lasting until Sunday 8/3. I smoked probably like 4 or 5 bowls yesterday with some friends and today I found out I have a drug test. How are my chances for passing on Friday if I take the usual steps (lots of water, exercise, ect.)?




I admire the stupidity/recklessness of some people who are in the court systems.....and can still smoke guilt free :strokebeard: You think you would be paranoid as fuck


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10798603 -

im dirty as FUCK and im on probation. gotta see my PO in 2 days.

fuck worrying about that shit. they wont lock someone up for 1 dirty test.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10798711 -

Tea said:
teeter said:
I have to take a drug test on Friday. I smoked every day for several months, but I took a tolerance break starting Sunday 7/26 and lasting until Sunday 8/3. I smoked probably like 4 or 5 bowls yesterday with some friends and today I found out I have a drug test. How are my chances for passing on Friday if I take the usual steps (lots of water, exercise, ect.)?




I admire the stupidity/recklessness of some people who are in the court systems.....and can still smoke guilt free :strokebeard: You think you would be paranoid as fuck



I found out about the test today...how exactly was I reckless?


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10798783 -

teeter, listen well.

My roommate that recently moved out smoked for 2 years, around 6 joints a day.

He had to take a drug test for a job in less than a week; he would drink like a gallon on the spot, come back later and drink even more.

Of course he passes his drug test.
I say you have more than enough time to do a body flushing of it, GO.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10798807 -

teeter said:
Tea said:
teeter said:
I have to take a drug test on Friday. I smoked every day for several months, but I took a tolerance break starting Sunday 7/26 and lasting until Sunday 8/3. I smoked probably like 4 or 5 bowls yesterday with some friends and today I found out I have a drug test. How are my chances for passing on Friday if I take the usual steps (lots of water, exercise, ect.)?




I admire the stupidity/recklessness of some people who are in the court systems.....and can still smoke guilt free :strokebeard: You think you would be paranoid as fuck



I found out about the test today...how exactly was I reckless?



holly shit he doesn't know lol


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Morgenstern]
    #10798833 -

30-40 litres of water and aloe vera crystals its worked for me. Blood test and you be fucked though :stoned2:


--------------------
Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number -
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Slowlife]
    #10799131 -

I think THC is metabolized pretty quick from the blood by the liver.  When they test you for THC there not actually looking for THC, rather the chemicals the body breaks THC down into. 

I passed one yesterday for a job using the mixture of 1 part urine and 5 parts h20.  The goal is to dilute your piss, you can drink a shit ton to do this or just dilute it when you give them the sample yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: MSUman6000]
    #10799172 -

lol this guy is so gunna violate his probation and get thrown back into the slammer


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10799269 -

I hear the person testing your piss has to take a swig of it to help determine...


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10799365 -

100% definite you're not going to pass it naturally.

You're going to need to cheat either through fake piss, chemical aids or some other means... all of which I've never tried and couldn't recommend.

Water and exercise doesn't do shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Chubba]
    #10799379 -

give them a seamen sample instead, never fails


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10799458 -

It just amazes me how people can go through the court system, and keep smoking heavily. I understand if you break down and have to take a toke once a month or something, but for fuck sakes its Marijuana that keeps peeps like us on probation! Just stop for a while :shrug:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10799472 -

makaveli8x8 said:
give them a seamen sample instead, never fails



:lol:


--------------------
"Last chance to evacuate planet Earth before it is recycled".


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10799506 -

makaveli8x8 said:
lol this guy is so gunna violate his probation and get thrown back into the slammer



they dont throw people back in, or in for their first time for one dirty drug test. if you piss dirty all the time, or a lot, or catch another felony, or continually get arrested for small time shit, theyll throw you back.

thats why im not worried about pissing dirty on thursday. fuck it, whatever happens happens. ill try to dilute my piss and all that, but if i fail, oh well. worst case i might go to county for a short time. no biggie.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10799523 -

PilzeEssen said:
makaveli8x8 said:
lol this guy is so gunna violate his probation and get thrown back into the slammer



they dont throw people back in, or in for their first time for one dirty drug test. if you piss dirty all the time, or a lot, or catch another felony, or continually get arrested for small time shit, theyll throw you back.

thats why im not worried about pissing dirty on thursday. fuck it, whatever happens happens. ill try to dilute my piss and all that, but if i fail, oh well. worst case i might go to county for a short time. no biggie.




they might also wanna extend your probation to :facepalm: I dont know about the rest of you but dealing with the Legal System is bullshit, and something I never want to do again.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10799552 -

at this point, theyre trying to let people off early cause of budget cuts. they changed the entire way they do parole and probation here because theyre broke as fuck.


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: teeter]
    #10800560 -

i got put on drug court, and it took me 85 days of NOT SMOKING(for real) to clean out. also spent 31 days in and out of jail because they thought i was still smoking. nothing i could do to prove them wrong though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Court Mandated Drug Test --- How are my chances? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10800592 -

Quote:
makaveli8x8 said:
seamen



:sailor:


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Edited by Morgenstern (08/04/09 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Tests Circlesongs 1,506 2 04/19/04 07:45 PM
by Mykey
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,129 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* He's taking his drug test this afternoon MOTH 1,167 5 03/25/04 03:01 PM
by bert
* drug test dysdic 675 4 04/26/04 03:09 PM
by Turd
* drug test dysdic 671 3 04/21/04 07:39 PM
by shriek
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,156 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.