Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShpongloid
WBS-o-phile

Wannabe Grower Help!
    #1074773 - 11/21/02 06:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hello to all you wonderful beings here at the Shroomery. Like my title says, I'm a wannabe cultivator. I have been researching on the net for about 2 months now and decided that I will it give it a shot even though I doubt I'll be as successful as some of you. I don't want to go all out and start from scratch, that'll come later. I was thinking that I could buy some sort of kit that will give me the things I need and only requires just a little labor. I found a small kit that I thought looks quite appropriate for me. It comes with six pre-sterilized 1/2 pint jars that are ready for inoculation, 2 growing trays with lids, a bag of 50/50 sterile potting soil and vermiculite, another bag of sterile potting soil, a spray bottle for watering the trays and is supposed to come with a 10cc spore syringe with P. Cubensis spores, but since I live in the good ole "Golden State," (California) the kit will not be including the spore syringe. My questions are (and don't laugh at me): Do I have to use a syringe? If I do, where can I find one? Doesn't anyone sell and ship them discreetly? Are there any substitutes for a syringe?
Thanks to you all!

--------------------
"...NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: Wannabe Grower Help! [Re: Shpongloid]
    #1074784 - 11/21/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How much does this kit cost?

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Offlineknurd
enthusiast

Re: Wannabe Grower Help! [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #1074810 - 11/21/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Save your money do the PF tek

--------------------
PLEASE DON'T PM ME FOR FREE SPORES I GAVE AT THE OFFICE

Now I will trade when I can

OfflineAcidSmurf
Mycobandit

Loc: North of KY, South of MI,...
Re: Wannabe Grower Help! [Re: Shpongloid]
    #1074840 - 11/21/02 06:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I like your username. Anyways, I would recommend that you not buy a kit. Its a waste of money. Instead follow the pf tek like knurd says. As for your question, if this is your first time, you should definately use a syringe, i'm pretty sure you're not going to find any vendor who will send spores(print or syringe). But I heard of cali growers who go to nevada and get P.O. boxes. Or you might be able to buddy up with someone here (there's alot of cool ass people here) who is willing to send one to you. Good Luck!

--------------------
If you drop your keys in a river of molten lava..... Let em go..... Because man... They're gone! - Jack Handey

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
Re: Wannabe Grower Help! [Re: knurd]
    #1074854 - 11/21/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That's why I was asking how much the kit cost, to demonstrate the economic reasons to go with the pf tek.

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflineNew Name
New Name, OldUser
Loc: ATL
Re: Wannabe Grower Help! [Re: AcidSmurf]
    #1075081 - 11/21/02 08:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You will probably be able to locate some foreign vendors who will ship to cali.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will tell a cop that I know my fucking rights and we can match wits all night" -311
Don't let the cops search you. Let them know that you care about your rights.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains