Man, I allowed myself to hold in my shit for almost 45 minutes today because my girlfriend wanted to play Scrabble. When I got home, I fired it out like a rocket in just a few seconds! It was a pretty healthy shit for how long it was left in the oven.
Anonymous #22 said: I love a big healthy crap. Having a shit and reading a book or newspaper for an Hr or so is quality time well spent on a weekend.
I also love taking a crap in work (as long as the room is otherwise empty) as I love the idea of being paid wile crapping.
And on the whole hovering this....We had a big discussion about this with several guys and girls and the conclusion was, especially for girls, They the fuckers who hover and spray piss and shit everywhere because they have this fucked up belief that toilet seats are dirty because THEY are in fact the dirty fucks that Piss and shit all over toilet seats. Its a belief that stems from their own complete lack of basic toilet training by equally filthy parents.
I use the squatting tek also out of the challenge. I, however, must mention that I NEVER shit or piss on the toilet seat. The reasons you mentioned are, in fact, the reasons I don't like to sit on toilet seats- private or public.
|