Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Awesome ninja action
    #10648787 -

this is a badass independent web series

there be 5 parts

1. ninjas


2. frog in the well

'
3. harvesting the ohas


4. bathhouse: bogi yogi



5. finally a chance to relax


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10648829 -



that series looks cool  :sonar:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: skatealex2]
    #10648849 -

Man walking, orchestra, more of man walking and orchestra.

ll

Done.

Yeah, I don't think I'm interested in this one.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Wasteland]
    #10648852 -

You didn't watch the last half did you

Skip to 3:15 if you're too impatient to sit still for 3 minutes..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10648860 -

Shroomism said:
You didn't watch the last half did you



Fake fighting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Internetvirus]
    #10648875 -

The fake fighting is epic :slider:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10648885 -

Okay, the persistant double-agent has swayed me.

Not a bad watch.

I basically stopped watching the first time, right before he began narrating about blood.

Right before the point it would have caught my interest.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Internetvirus]
    #10648892 -

Canubiensis said:
Fake fighting



Really? As opposed to all the real fighting in every other movie?
Come on, it's an amateur film and it's really fucking well done.. I'd like to see you make a better fight scene.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10648992 -

I figured Awesome Ninja Action was some actual ninja action. Sorry but I must have been misinformed. Props for only an independent film though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Internetvirus]
    #10649008 -

yeah sorry it's not a multimillion dollar film with crazy CGI effects and there's no jet li.. I thought it was cool :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10649071 -

I figured it would be something along these lines, this is some Awesome Ninja Action.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Internetvirus]
    #10649150 -

You guys ever watched Samurai Champloo?

I resort to anime for my violence fix.


--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Internetvirus]
    #10649154 -

Tae Kwon Do hardly qualifies as Ninjutsu..
Those guys would get destroyed in pretty much any ring that is mixed martial arts.. TKD is soo limited.
kick kick kick shitty block. It works on the street against your average ruffian but against most serious martial arts it is fail.

TKD vs Muay Thai - lol


TKD vs MMA.. oh shit not the ground.. what do I do...


ninjutsu is meant to kill people


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10649169 -

Well I guess I will never see actual ninjtsu :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: bigboi86]
    #10649298 -

Not much of an anime fan, but War of the Words was fucking awesome. l'd post linkage but my psp can't copy, paste or view video. bigboi, do the shroomery a favor?


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Wasteland]
    #10649323 -

Wasteland said:
Not much of an anime fan, but War of the Words was fucking awesome. l'd post linkage but my psp can't copy, paste or view video. bigboi, do the shroomery a favor?



http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=19728972

You mean this?

I thought all the episodes were good, but this one was not my favorite.

EDIT: Check this out. Teh first episode of the short series.

Part 1:


Part 2:


--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Edited by bigboi86 (07/09/09 07:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: bigboi86]
    #10649381 -

l'm a sucker for decent graffiti. not all these lameass swastikas and gangster wannabe tags(like the "bloodz" w/crown on the back of the highschool I am presently stealing bandwidth from)


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10649750 -



--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Wasteland]
    #10649785 -

Wasteland said:
l'm a sucker for decent graffiti. not all these lameass swastikas and gangster wannabe tags(like the "bloodz" w/crown on the back of the highschool I am presently stealing bandwidth from)



Watch the first episode and tell me that's not a cool series.

That's cool that you related to that episode like that, not even being a fan of anime.

There are so many genre of anime that everybody could eventually find something they like if they have an open mind.

lmfao ^^ that shit's classic.


--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Edited by bigboi86 (07/09/09 08:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Awesome ninja action [Re: Shroomism]
    #10649791 -

That was badass. Ty for sharing!


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pirates and Ninjas- and Rowbots!
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 3,323 24 12/08/04 01:38 AM
by blissedout
* Who would win in a fight, Ninja or Samurai?
( 1 2 3 all )
Edge 6,287 40 03/15/05 12:19 AM
by Pathos
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean
* Pirates vs Ninjas - would would win?
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,086 30 10/30/05 12:09 PM
by HeavyToilet
* I'm getting a Ninja
( 1 2 all )
Kalix 1,693 28 07/11/05 04:25 PM
by felix
* new extreme sport/ urban ninja stuff Moonshoe 701 3 02/02/06 05:37 PM
by dblaney
* Ninja_master!!!! if any1 talk to him please tell him i'm lookin for him Herbal_Smokey 529 2 01/25/05 10:29 PM
by Pathos
* ACTION NEWS FLASH! This just in. Film at eleven... PapaverS 543 2 11/14/04 05:44 AM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,011 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.