Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
resin and alcohol?
    #10641972 -

I just scraped a nice amount of resin and it fell into a small glass that had wine in it I had last night.

It was only about half of the resin though, I scraped up some more, but I really wish I had that resin in the wine.

Can't I just put some everclear in there? Will the THC in the resin get extracted into it? I mean Im sure I would I guess. But how long will it take for me to drink it?

Should I heat it up after putting in the alcohol (or before)?

I hate this.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10641981 -

Just pull it out of the wine and smoke,

if you want to smoke tar.

:projectile:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10641989 -

lol, dont say resin..

see my the thread I made yesterday Do you smoke pot resin?

No extracting THC form resin(tar) wont work it will just dissolve it like rubbing alcohol. Down the glass of wine, dry out the resin & smoke dat shit. :bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: SRHooM]
    #10642002 -

SRHooM said:
lol, dont say resin..

see my the thread I made yesterday Do you smoke pot resin?

No extracting THC form resin(tar) wont work it will just dissolve it like rubbing alcohol. Down the glass of wine, dry out the resin & smoke dat shit. :bonghit:



Yeah resin is a stupid word for it, I know it's just residue and all that.

Wish I could find some nice hash though.

Yeah okay i will not try to extract it then.

Dunno why I thought that was such a great idea.....

Xanax is weird haha.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: SRHooM]
    #10642009 -

ha thats funny the first thing I was taught on the shroomery when I first joined was rar is not resin
resin = the collected glands i.e keif
that black gooey shit in your pipe is tar concentrate
smoke if you must ,we've all gone thru haRD TIMES.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: RandomHero]
    #10642027 -

RandomHero said:
ha thats funny the first thing I was taught on the shroomery when I first joined was rar is not resin
resin = the collected glands i.e keif
that black gooey shit in your pipe is tar concentrate
smoke if you must ,we've all gone thru haRD TIMES.



Id love some kief but resin will definitely get you fucked man. :yesnod:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10642038 -

mikeisapro said:
Xanax is weird haha.




:rofl2: good one!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10642044 -

its still just called 'res' in my books...

if you want to smoke the stuff in the wine just do it. there wont be anything worse about it, other than a slight taste


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10642060 -

The resin is out of the wine.

Now I have a big fat ball of extremely wet gooey resin :thumbup:

Thanks for tellin me about the wine I felt like I couldn't smoke it out of the wine I wanted to extract with alcohol I will do that some day.

Some day.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10642065 -

for now...:bongload:

:hippie:


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10642080 -

I asked about extracting pure thc from tar, the people over in the chemistry forum said it wasn't possible. Just evaporate the wine and get it that way if you're so pressed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: resin and alcohol? [Re: metalmorph]
    #10642113 -

Nah its okay man I already got all the resin out.

So THC seriously doesn't get extracted into alcohol? Cause I was failry sure it did?

Meh.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kudzu and effects on alcohol Drink_Punk_Soda 1,221 5 05/22/05 12:30 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* Yeah resin!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
minesstudent 6,462 86 01/14/09 12:10 PM
by DrugsRbadMkay
* Holy balls of resin batman!
( 1 2 all )
iluan 3,952 28 03/20/06 09:11 PM
by Adom
* Resin Smoking Technique RebelSteve33 4,243 17 03/16/05 05:18 PM
by vivid
* Preserving specimens in Casting resin Jonno 4,096 11 10/08/04 02:34 AM
by Spudz76
* thc content of resin? Moonshoe 19,479 19 12/18/09 08:10 PM
by Rocker232
* Scraped some resin, took a walk Spanielmander 777 8 08/23/05 06:20 PM
by Spanielmander
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,027 topic views. 5 members, 295 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.