Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Scraped some resin, took a walk
    #4569366 -

Hi. I've been posting here and there for a couple days but here's my formal introduction.

I'm Alex. I like moss, and fucking, and trees, and drugs, and cool nights like tonight.

Some of my current hang-ups:
my sort-of girlfriend
this other girl
I'm poor
we're moving to New Jersey
writer's block

So, you'd think smoking resin would be the same as smoking herb. But resin just makes you want to sit and stare at anything even remotely interesting. And, apparently, to harmonize with humming electrical boxes. I hope my neighbors had their windows shut.


--------------------
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."
~Stephen Crane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: Spanielmander]
    #4569375 -

i too am smoking resin tonight.. my friend let me hold onto his little pipe, and i could barely hit it due to the resin build-up. got about 3-4 BOWLS of resin and there is still one side of the pipe i have yet to scrape.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: Spanielmander]
    #4569629 -

Ew. All resin does is give me an enormous headache. Glad you had a fun time singing along with those electrical boxes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: Spanielmander]
    #4569637 -

Spanielmander said:
we're moving to New Jersey
writer's block



Those two could be related, you poor poor dude. What part of NJ?


Welcome to the Shroomery!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4569645 -

New Jersey is loaded with straight edge kids and fat people. Most parts are miserable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: bukkake]
    #4569652 -

Yes, yes they are.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: Spanielmander]
    #4571785 -

Welcome to the Shroomery!! :thumbup:

I feel for you man, Jersey is a horrible place to even visit
let alone live.


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: chinacat72]
    #4571814 -

haha yeah its pretty dry around here.

the bud man call me looking for bud now cause lucky enough i know someone who harvests about once a month..and thats all there has been around.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scraped some resin, took a walk [Re: Vulture]
    #4571954 -

New Jersey isn't really all that bad. I live in PA right now, and I'd be able to see New Jersey across the Delaware if it weren't for a bunch of trees. I just don't want to move - I've lived here since I was six, and unlike most of my friends, who like me are of an adventurous age, I don't really have much desire to leave. Pennsylvania is pretty.

And about NJ being dry. It's a funny story. If you're anywhere in or around the Trenton area, the drought stems from a friend of mine moving away to go to grad school. She was a HUGE wheel in the area business. I'm talking safes full of $20 bills and duffel bags full of herb. Sometimes I would just sit in her room and play with money. Now, nobody's got jack shit and we're all scraping our glass. Not that I could afford it if it was available.


--------------------
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."
~Stephen Crane

Edited by Spanielmander (08/23/05 06:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Resin Smoking Technique RebelSteve33 4,243 17 03/16/05 05:18 PM
by vivid
* thc content of resin? Moonshoe 19,479 19 12/18/09 08:10 PM
by Rocker232
* mmmm resin Vulture 1,003 19 03/02/05 12:50 AM
by kaiowas
* Ever scraped your bong stem? Original 1,725 11 12/30/05 01:20 PM
by TheCheat
* Holy balls of resin batman!
( 1 2 all )
iluan 3,952 28 03/20/06 09:11 PM
by Adom
* sleep walking/talking relativexistance 1,621 11 01/06/05 07:23 AM
by Noman
* DoITyourself: How to add an electrical outlet to the closet
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 8,816 25 09/12/03 10:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Preserving specimens in Casting resin Jonno 4,096 11 10/08/04 02:34 AM
by Spudz76

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
777 topic views. 6 members, 288 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.