Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Am I unreasonable?
    #10530287 -

Is it unreasonable for me to be angry at this girl?  I made it VERY clear to her I did not want to be around this guy AT ALL, and she said she understood bla bla bla.  Right?  Well, apparently not.  She calls me last night (when she said her and I were going to hang out, ALONE earlier) and goes wanna chill?  So, of course, I go sure; not knowing I was on fucking speaker phone.  I then hear the guys voice go "good shit where we meeting up".  She's the kind of person who does this often, and always on purpose.  So shroomery, in your all mighty wisdom, am I being a dick?  :rooster:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10530310 -

tell her to sort it out, that's not how a bitch should behave :mad2:


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: haymaker]
    #10530340 -

glad to hear someone agrees with me.  I told her that I'm not talking to her anymore, but of course I'm willing to give her a chance to completely reform herself.  I'm too forgiving of a person :sad:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10530357 -

I wouldn't stand for that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: haymaker]
    #10530374 -

haymaker said:
tell her to sort it out, that's not how a bitch should behave :mad2:



Agreed  :yesnod:


--------------------
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Mahatma Gandhi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: The Herbalist]
    #10530390 -

are you smoking them out or something? I was in the same position last semester and i finally realized the girl was just after me ganja.


cya!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: The Herbalist]
    #10530400 -

Just tell her straight up that you refuse to hang out with her if she keeps bringing him. And that if she  pulls that shit again, the next time the answer will be no. Tell her if she wants to see you, she can come over alone.

Just don't take her shit. If she gets the message that you won't go anywhere that he is, she'll stop trying eventually.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: SlightAttendant]
    #10530403 -

Yeah, i agree with slight.  Obviously SHE DOES want to be around him.  She knows how you feel and she doesnt care.  Ditch her.  She is using you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: shagnito]
    #10530436 -

Only thing is, she's the most sober person I know (hasn't even drank) and the guy and I, when we were close would trade substances, but it was always mutual since we had different connects, nothing to actually gain from associating with me. 

But yeah, I told her I'm sick of it and not speaking to her.  She called me today saying how unreasonable that was, i heard me then go on speaker phone and I could tell she was in a car.  I can only assume she was with him... AGAIN.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10530525 -

Fuck that ho :crankdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: haymaker]
    #10530693 -

haymaker said:
tell her to sort it out, that's not how a bitch should behave :mad2:



That's exactly how a bitch behaves. If it's a problem for you, then stop dating  bitches.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10530706 -

she was a sneaky bitch though, no way to really tell up until recently. 



--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10530770 -

That would make for a pretty funny Halloween costume for a dog.....well funny for us anyway, probably not all that funny for the dog.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10531073 -

listen to shagnito for his words of wisdom and  awesome avatar.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10531104 -

Quote:
Am I unreasonable?



usually when ever I see a question like this, the answer is usually yes

tell me, what is it about this guy, he's tapping your squeeze or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10531128 -

Quote:
usually when ever I see a question like this, the answer is usually yes

tell me, what is it about this guy, he's tapping your squeeze or something?



  Is it this, or is it because she's not obeying you...


--------------------


Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: Mykologist]
    #10533358 -

The guy's an asshole.  He treats everyone like shit unless he has something to gain from them.  He's a grade A narcissist.  It's bad enough he's a dick to me often, it's even worse that he's an asshole to her and cheats on her (when they were together) and now that he wants back he's putting up a front.  And yeah, I kinda have a thing for her.  But, it's not that she's not with me, I've survived through her other endeavors, it's that she's being nice and being deceitful. 

Obeying isn't something I care about, she can do what she wants, but dragging me into the situation is a major no no.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: bbl337]
    #10533397 -

tell them both to get lost

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10533433 -

when pris takes your side, you know you have merit :borat:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I unreasonable? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10533463 -

Prisoner#1 said:
tell them both to get lost




--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What can you / should you do if you are violated with unreasonable search? Dr.Wongburger 296 7 08/27/15 11:45 PM
by Shroomslip
* I behave differently in my dreams than how I behave when I'm awake...
( 1 2 3 all )
Poid 1,912 59 01/03/10 04:28 PM
by Poid
* Is this really so unreasonable?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Divided_Sky 3,392 65 07/16/06 09:52 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* I think I have an unreasonable obsession
( 1 2 all )
Mickalopagus 2,390 24 05/27/08 06:26 AM
by indica
* When you're being unreasonably loud in an apartment
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 2,813 22 05/26/07 07:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Is this an unreasonable request? Helpme1 648 15 01/21/08 09:02 PM
by rizingfire
* Tranny Police Officer 'unreasonably prone to take offence.' Ellis Dee 1,709 15 01/14/14 11:01 PM
by spore baby
* Got unreasonably angry because I had no weed.
( 1 2 all )
thirtygoats 2,107 34 04/08/14 04:35 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,316 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.