Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: When you're being unreasonably loud in an apartment [Re: Nibin]
    #6970540 -

Nibin said:
I answer and it was my neighbour, another student like me. He tells me Didn't you hear me banging? so I answered, hello, yes I did but I am not an animal, If you want me to turn down the noise !!!at 5pm in the afternoon!!! the least you can do is be civil and come and ask me in person. If you do that I will be delighted to lower the volume down a bit.




That's exactly how I feel. :thumbup:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you're being unreasonably loud in an apartment [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6970588 -

I could never live in an apartment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you're being unreasonably loud in an apartment [Re: Sheepish]
    #6970599 -

It's not my favorite arrangement, but I don't have a choice if I don't want roommates.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my cool new neighbor got arrested for SOMETHING Todcasil 1,452 16 09/11/06 09:52 AM
by Herbus
* Fucking neighbors called the cops!
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 7,042 35 06/05/08 07:33 AM
by blewmeanie
* Wow...I'm the reason my neighbor moved.
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,001 34 07/04/07 04:34 PM
by Liz
* Dear neighbor downstairs StonedShroom 1,258 16 03/20/05 07:53 PM
by Redstorm
* Abandoned neighbor's cats Mycomancer 1,164 5 12/16/04 08:04 PM
by Mycomancer
* Exibitionist neighbors!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 5,554 28 07/27/06 09:58 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* Does anybody else evesdrop on their neighbors?
( 1 2 all )
DirtMcgirt 2,218 20 11/13/05 04:35 AM
by Fospher
* I just got some Sour Diesel from my neighbor!! MOTH 1,169 7 02/10/07 02:10 AM
by euphoricpoison

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,813 topic views. 4 members, 37 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.