Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dear neighbor downstairs
    #3945286 -

I realize your mother was either on crack and/or whoring the day she was supposed to teach you how to properly close a door, so please allow me this oppertunity to educate you on the proper door closing procedure.

First, let's start with how we open a door. You know that metal round thing about halfway up? Although you may think it's only use is to be shiny for you to stare at, it actually has a purpose. It is called a doorknob. And yes I just said knob. I'll give you a couple minutes to giggle... ok, when you wish to open the door, you simply turn the doorknob clockwise. You will find this method MUCH easier than yanking the door out of the frame.

Now for the hard part. When you wish to close a door, you gently close it. I know you are accustomed to hearing a loud slam accompanied by the enire building shaking to know your door is closed, however the real indicator is a slight click.

If you are unable to follow this guide there is a three year old in 2C who can possibly break this down to your level of understanding.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Edited by StonedShroom (03/20/05 05:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945294 -

Your avatar scares me, deeply. :oogle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945295 -

I turn doorknobs clockwise to open them, myself.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: TinTree]
    #3945301 -

I like to yank the door out of its frame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: TinTree]
    #3945305 -

TinTree said:
I turn doorknobs clockwise to open them, myself.



LOL

oops


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945430 -

wrestle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: goobler]
    #3945433 -

hehehe

only if mud or jello is involved


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945437 -

ok no problem!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: goobler]
    #3945440 -

oh and lots of dr00gs


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945448 -

:frown:


well if you gotta be loopy



I dunno now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: goobler]
    #3945474 -

heh

sorry charlie


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945506 -

I hate loud neighbors - except when I'm the loud neighbor :laugh:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945509 -

I bet I could talk you into it given a chance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: goobler]
    #3945958 -

Quote:
allow me this oppertunity to educate you



Well hopefuly your not educating him on how to spell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3945967 -

Double post.

No one cared the first time. No one cares right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: CptnGarden]
    #3946033 -

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
Well hopefuly your not educating him on how to spell.



I'm really hoping I missed the irony in this post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dear neighbor downstairs [Re: ricochet]
    #3946090 -

Yeah, no kidding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking Dumb Neighbor
( 1 2 all )
UnholyChild666 4,165 37 03/02/08 04:44 AM
by Raven0us
* problem with neighbor
( 1 2 all )
PilzeEssen 3,333 31 01/04/09 01:44 AM
by chobumms
* my neighbors dogs fee 414 5 12/06/08 02:18 PM
by Gumby
* Anyone have trouble with noisy neighbors?
( 1 2 3 all )
kent101 1,178 50 03/09/18 05:44 AM
by lavod
* Jump rope/Jumping/Dancing in an apartment without disturbing downstairs neighbors? seek 7,553 11 07/13/09 03:04 PM
by NobodyCares
* Neighbor walked in, saw my hubby naked
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,736 21 03/08/06 07:07 PM
by KaptKid
* Help me take off my doorknob CrossingTheStar 1,092 17 02/15/12 02:31 PM
by CrossingTheStar
* How I met the new neighbors... Madtowntripper 315 0 03/09/06 11:43 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,258 topic views. 5 members, 308 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.