Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Intruiging Dream
    #10359873 -

Lately my dreams have been awkward to say the least.
I have been able to jump into dreams literally.
It would most likely be my immediate surroundings only instead of laying in my bed  i would be sitting on the couch f.e.
This results in immediate memory loss.
Never even knowing i had jumped into a dream.
Literally.. waking reality replicated.
I honestly cannot tell the difference anymore.

Well.. last night i didnt really jump into a dream ,but as i was laying still i was seeing all sorts of things.
I could think of a kitten and watch it form right in front of my eyes.
Look at it.. and watch it look back.
The images would start forming as in the Matrix movie..
trilions of little pixels filling up my vision would simply form whatever it is that i wanted to observe.

When i awoke..i remembered clearly a dream that was one of many that night.
I was walking down the street watching a bunch of cops deal with some other people.
One of them said something to me , and i knew it was one of those things you just nod your head to and keep walking.
But.. i didnt do that.

I looked at him and asked him to repeat what he had said to me.
Immediately the police officer started shape shifting and having a negative reaction to my curiosity.
As i watched him change form multiple times i heard a female voice in my head advising me to carry on and not ask for trouble.
I thought i had some sort of communication device in my ear.. so i dug up a bunch of yellow stuff just sitting in my ears and a little black dot among it.
This voice was very helping and seemed to advise me wisely.
For some reason i cannot remember much detail after that but i have this faint memory of the word Hybrid.

This is intriguing me.



Im just curious of your thoughts i guess.
I know i cannot hope for answers from anybody but myself..
Just wanted to share.
The jump into dream scenario can be frightening sometimes as you have no idea that the dream is actually happening.
You basically think you're awake.. but going crazy.
Another dream was me sitting in a room and my little 11 yr old brother walking up to me in this one blue t-shirt he has.
Doesnt wear it very often.
Well.. he is going on 12.. but in the dream he looked like he was 6 maybe.
Not knowing that i was dreaming i proceeded to the living room to see what the rest of my family was doing.
As i was walking down the hallway the walls were morphing exactly like they would under the influence of psilocybin.
When i entered the living room area.. my brother was back to normal.
I asked my entire family : Are you guys awake right now ?
They replied  : Yes.. and gave me a look like i was an idiot.
I woke up to see my little brother sitting on the computer wearing that EXACT SAME t-shirt.
And he hadnt wore it the previous days.

:smile:

Another thing to note.
My psychedelic experiences along with my dreams have escalated in intensity tenfold to say the least.

Something is happening.
Everywhere..

For the end..

Here is a little poem my mother brought me as i was writing this.
Completely random.. but it seems to explain something i wanted to say with so many words on this subject.
Sometimes.. children have an easier way.

He was 10 when he wrote this.

      The Clock

I am the clock.
Moving slowly around.
Making a tune as the others wait.
Getting older each day.
Until i finally stop.
And go away.
Tick Tock.

:peace:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intruiging Dream [Re: jivJaN]
    #10360770 -

I think it means cops are hybrids.


<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intruiging Dream [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #10361367 -

Intriguing to say the least.

That is incredible you can just slip into dreams like that. I don't think I could offer an adequate interpretation.

The poem may be alluding to a transition to time-space? I don't think we could know at this time, but for now we only have time. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intruiging Dream [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #10362382 -

Quote:
for now we only have time.



There is no time in NOW

:smile:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Intruiging Dream [Re: jivJaN]
    #10469435 -

I have the exact same thing happen to me! And its been happening quite often lately...I dream I can see my environment, and my eyes are closed but what I wake up I realize I was dreaming but I was dreaming reality?
Can't really remember the details too well, will try to note it down next time.

Edited by en_theo_gen (06/08/09 04:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Question about dreaming and the dream world...
( 1 2 all )
mplshiphop 4,424 20 05/06/12 04:41 PM
by Mycomyth
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,124 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* help with lucid dreaming
( 1 2 all )
moog 4,949 23 07/09/10 04:27 PM
by Gomp
* lucid dreaming last two nights experience/concern/question
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 4,334 23 03/16/15 11:44 AM
by PocketLady
* .
( 1 2 all )
klonokingpin 4,964 20 12/12/05 10:40 AM
by Moonshoe
* Seeing dead people in your dreams adamj 3,634 17 10/26/07 06:14 PM
by blackfir
* Dreams as Guides to Self-Awareness? exclusive58 2,925 13 11/08/05 09:42 AM
by exclusive58
* Dream creatures..
( 1 2 all )
Ginseng1 5,808 20 04/27/10 02:51 AM
by tcp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
538 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.