Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
shrooms + ritalin = ???
    #10331529 -

Ok so I want to do some shrooms and snort some ritalin. Has anyone done this? What happened? Is it a good idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: BoomDirtbag]
    #10331591 -

the ritalin part just doesn't sound like a good idea...check www.erowid.org to see if anyone else has done that combo before.


--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #10331619 -

I certainly wouldn't.  Then again, I'm a purist when I trip, I like to start sober & only take shrooms.  I definitely approach magick mushrooms as a sacred plant, so I don't like to take anything else when I'm on it, not even caffeine.


--------------------
:jammingout: :jammingout:

“A good groove releases adrenaline in your body. You feel uplifted, you feel centered, you feel calm, you feel powerful. You feel that energy. That's what good drumming is all about.”  - Mickey Hart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: thirdeyeparable]
    #10331672 -

I've used Mushrooms and Dexedrine quite a bit and even Mushrooms and a little Cocaine, but not with Ritalin.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10331710 -

Thanks for the help. Ill try it and ill let you know. But maybe not. I like the idea of shrooms being sacred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: BoomDirtbag]
    #10331750 -

I think anything that helps us in self-realization (be it psychedelics or forms of meditation) is sacred in some way/shape/form.  I think self-exploration is one of the best journeys one can undertake, thus my sacral approach to magick mushrooms.  Again, I simply speak from experience.


--------------------
:jammingout: :jammingout:

“A good groove releases adrenaline in your body. You feel uplifted, you feel centered, you feel calm, you feel powerful. You feel that energy. That's what good drumming is all about.”  - Mickey Hart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: thirdeyeparable]
    #10331788 -

Why would u want to ruin your mushy adventure, with garbage!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: BoomDirtbag]
    #10331836 -

I enjoy Adderall with mushrooms, but I've never taken Ritalin so I can't really say.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: Set]
    #10331859 -

sounds like a lame idea

dont do it

but then again

its up to u


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: shrooms + ritalin = ??? [Re: notapillow]
    #10332524 -

that sounds like a hideous combination....

i dont like what those ritalin/concerta type drugs do in terms of re-wiring the brain. un-fucking-cool


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im ADD?is Adderol/Ritalin the answer? PsillyNilly 1,743 12 11/12/04 08:21 AM
by Gijith
* If more parents tried Ritalin/Adderall for themselves, they wouldn't give it to their kids. freddurgan 1,433 11 08/08/05 04:55 PM
by onetwo4
* When non pillows take shrooms (trip report inside)
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 6,433 37 05/02/05 08:38 PM
by notapillow
* to shroom or not to shroom?
( 1 2 all )
Edge 3,287 22 07/19/04 07:25 AM
by Adom
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* I want to shroom but... TODAY 1,135 6 01/16/04 03:37 PM
by TODAY
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Shrooms when pissed off GabrielKnight 594 1 11/06/04 04:04 PM
by Super_Blunt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,160 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.