Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: Poid]
    #10258439 -

I was definitely a odd bird in high school as i am now.  But back then i was much more of an anarchist.  These days im a lot more mellow, and reserved.  I didnt conform in highschool, and unfortunate i was that kid who did that thing that your parents ended up hearing about from a Gossiping PTA bitch.  And its kicked me in the ass in a couple of occasions since high school.  But i lived in a Upper Class Suburban gossipy tight niche d area.

I hunt Golden Bears :sniper:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: mockingbird]
    #10258447 -

:pedobear:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: Poid]
    #10258459 -

huh!? :hansen:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: mockingbird]
    #10258499 -

You said you hunt golden bears, and I've always wanted to use that smiley! :yesnod:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: Poid]
    #10258593 -

I really care about the clothes i wear and how I look....guess im the only one. Shit Im a dude and I prob have around 30 pairs of shoes (i like to match) and only wear shirts maybe 3 times before i give em away.


--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: Calix]
    #10258603 -

Fuck, if I had the money, I'd probably do the same sometimes. Even if I did, though, I wouldn't mind dressing in normal shit, too.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everybody says that high school is the main era of conformity in one's life [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10258663 -

NONSENSE!!! I had these same feelings and thoughts in high school and boy was I wrong. WAY fucking wrong.

Don't you dare take school lightly. Soak up as much information as you can while your at it. Going to colledge is just the next level and you should be striving to be able to go to colledge after high school. You will not get the same level of education on your own...stop thinking about those who have dropped out and made a success of themselves..they will tell you to give all you got and stay in school. Believe that.


--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Colledge Phychotron 460 14 09/01/09 03:38 AM
by Phychotron
* Mushroom gossip: Can anyone answer this?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,475 21 11/23/03 05:05 PM
by Ripple
* conformity 5150 758 14 07/12/07 03:43 PM
by drSE
* Conformity or Integrity Conservationist 399 4 04/24/08 09:50 PM
by blewmeanie
* A new era of unprecedented freedom is just on the horizon... i think... MikeOLogical 1,143 14 01/01/05 10:04 PM
by DNKYD
* Hybrid mutant found dead in Maine
( 1 2 all )
Da_Vine 2,302 22 08/18/06 04:49 AM
by nightkrawler
* maine! Krishna 834 14 10/13/05 10:35 AM
by Le_Canard
* anyone not able to access main page links?? makaveli8x8 624 5 08/04/06 08:08 PM
by mntlfngrs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,891 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.